Community Forum

Willing To Train

Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Willing To Train

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

With the new makeover contest starting soon, I'm sure there will be a lot of players looking for trainers. That's why I'm making this short thread. Trainers can ask to be listed here as available to take horses, and players can ask said trainers to take their horses. Trainers must be able to fully train a horse 95%+ in stats within three days as well as adjust the weight over thin and under moderately fleshy.

Available trainers:

Myself, I can train for free in about a day

UPDATE: Now only taking the makeover contest horses. No other breed than Aregois will be accepted until later.
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Re: Willing To Train

Post by MysticSunflower »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
I am not part of the contest, but I am looking for a trainer for a handful of colts. I know you said you train for free, but I'm willing to pay if you would like! Let me know if you are available and I will link them. :)
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote:.
I am not part of the contest, but I am looking for a trainer for a handful of colts. I know you said you train for free, but I'm willing to pay if you would like! Let me know if you are available and I will link them. :)
I can always take some horses whenever :) (I take 3 at a time max) Link some and I'll offer ASAP :)
MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticSunflower »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:
I can always take some horses whenever :) (I take 3 at a time max) Link some and I'll offer ASAP :)
Thank you!! I will link from my holding account. :)
MysticMoney
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticMoney »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I can always take some horses whenever :) (I take 3 at a time max) Link some and I'll offer ASAP :)
Thank you!! I will link from my holding account. :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3774217
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3773951
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3773925
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

They're done

Btw Whiskey Memories had a super hard time changing weight and temperament so he is stuck at fleshy and bomb-proof (Didn't want to age him without your consent)
Last edited by Gabby_Woodlark on Thu Jan 26, 2023 8:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
MysticMoney
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticMoney »

Whoops!
The first two are up now, I'll put the third up as soon as my private-sale limit opens up.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

MysticMoney wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I'll take them whenever you put them ufo :D
Whoops!
The first two are up now, I'll put the third up as soon as my private-sale limit opens up.
No worries :D

Any specific weight or temperament? My usual is 90%+ in stats (Record is 2 years, 6.5 months), temp High Strung and weight mod.
MysticMoney
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticMoney »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Any specific weight or temperament? My usual is 90%+ in stats (Record is 2 years, 6.5 months), temp High Strung and weight mod.
I would love for them to be moderately-thin, and anything other than bombproof if possible (Exotic Location was born bombproof, so I'm sure he's stuck). I will finish training them to 99% once you are done, so I can make any adjustments as needed :D
jasminestanichuk1234
Visit My Farm

Post by jasminestanichuk1234 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:With the new makeover contest starting soon, I'm sure there will be a lot of players looking for trainers. That's why I'm making this short thread. Trainers can ask to be listed here as available to take horses, and players can ask said trainers to take their horses. Trainers must be able to fully train a horse 95%+ in stats within three days as well as adjust the weight over thin and under moderately fleshy.

Available trainers:

Myself, I can train for free in about a day
I’m going to have four foals soon, and was wondering if you could train them for me? I’ll link them as they come.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:10 pm