Community Forum

ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: UniqueFarms Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

Muller wrote:Ping
Frankmuller wrote:Side Ping
Hey there! Not sure if you just got buried through notifications but Me, and a couple of other people have offered on your stallion; https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/632232. I can go up to 7M, but I canceled by offer for now.
Last edited by UniqueFarms on Tue Feb 21, 2023 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
Muller wrote:Ping
Frankmuller wrote:Side Ping
Hey there! Not sure if you just got buried through notifications but Me, and a couple of other people have offered on your stallio,; https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/632232. I can go up to 7M, but I canceled by offer for now.
Just wanted to let you know that I pinged Muller like two months ago about their stallion and they still haven't responded :| Looks like they were last active towards the end of last month, so I wouldn't expect a response for a while... :lol: I figured I'd just let ya know :)
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I pinged Muller like two months ago about their stallion and they still haven't responded :| Looks like they were last active towards the end of last month, so I wouldn't expect a response for a while... :lol: I figured I'd just let ya know :)
Ahhh! I think I remeber seing that now that you say. Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes I just forget about things and come back to them later thinking the opposite :? .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Just wanted to let you know that I pinged Muller like two months ago about their stallion and they still haven't responded :| Looks like they were last active towards the end of last month, so I wouldn't expect a response for a while... :lol: I figured I'd just let ya know :)
Ahhh! I think I remeber seing that now that you say. Thanks for letting me know. Sometimes I just forget about things and come back to them later thinking the opposite :? .
Haha no problem :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know you probably don't usually offer this to the public, but I ask a huge favor from you involving my Gotland project. I currently don't have any banked turns and I need a colt aged ASAP. Wondering if you could do that? If you could, Just offer on him $1. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3794163

*IF YOU TAKE HIM* - I ask if you could not age him any farther than 4 years. Once you take him, please put him up for offers. I'll offer so you can accept my offer whenever he'* 4 years old so the process is sped up a little bit. I will gladly pay you 40K for it :D :D
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey! I know you probably don't usually offer this to the public, but I ask a huge favor from you involving my Gotland project. I currently don't have any banked turns and I need a colt aged ASAP. Wondering if you could do that? If you could, Just offer on him $1. https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3794163

*IF YOU TAKE HIM* - I ask if you could not age him any farther than 4 years. Once you take him, please put him up for offers. I'll offer so you can accept my offer whenever he'* 4 years old so the process is sped up a little bit. I will gladly pay you 40K for it :D :D
Absolutely! I'll put him in my training barn so I can keep an eye on his age while I'm training one of my mares :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Absolutely! I'll put him in my training barn so I can keep an eye on his age while I'm training one of my mares :D
Awesome! You are a life saver! Just Ping me whenever his age is 3-4 years old.

Edit: No need to have him on a special feed or move him to a certain weight or temperament. I'm not picky about aging a horse til breeding age, even without pictures I'm totally fine with. If you are okay doing pictures, you could please do 2 years, 3 years, and 4 years (if you have him that long).
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Absolutely! I'll put him in my training barn so I can keep an eye on his age while I'm training one of my mares :D
Awesome! You are a life saver! Just Ping me whenever his age is 3-4 years old.

Edit: No need to have him on a special feed or move him to a certain weight or temperament. I'm not picky about aging a horse til breeding age, even without pictures I'm totally fine with. If you are okay doing pictures, you could please do 2 years, 3 years, and 4 years (if you have him that long).
Sure! I'll get his weight down to moderate and have him stay there just to make it simpler for me :)

Edit: Ok sooooo...I hope it's okay but I accidentally entered your colt in an endurance competition :? I was trying to enter my mare but accidentally pushed his button instead of my mare's. Here's the competition. I am so so sorry about this, I hope it doesn't affect anything you were planning to do with him :|
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Sure! I'll get his weight down to moderate and have him stay there just to make it simpler for me :)

Edit: Ok sooooo...I hope it's okay but I accidentally entered your colt in an endurance competition :? I was trying to enter my mare but accidentally pushed his button instead of my mare's. Here's the competition. I am so so sorry about this, I hope it doesn't affect anything you were planning to do with him :|
Thanks so much! If I think about it, that would be good ;) .

No worries! Doesn't affect the breeding so I'm not worried at all :D . I've done that before, I wouldn't feel bad. It really doesn't affect the breeding so it's all good with me! Also, not sure if you've guessed this but just want to make sure you know; once he reaches breeding age, do not breed him to any mare whatsoever no matter what. I know you probably guessed but just a friendly reminder. Again, Thanks so much :D :D
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Sure! I'll get his weight down to moderate and have him stay there just to make it simpler for me :)

Thanks so much! If I think about it, that would be good ;) .

No worries! Doesn't affect the breeding so I'm not worried at all :D . I've done that before, I wouldn't feel bad. It really doesn't affect the breeding so it's all good with me! Also, not sure if you've guessed this but just want to make sure you know; once he reaches breeding age, do not breed him to any mare whatsoever no matter what. I know you probably guessed but just a friendly reminder. Again, Thanks so much :D :D
Whew, thanks! Also yep, I won't breed him :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:51 pm