Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ꪊᠻ ⋙ Ping Page

Post by FriesianBreeder100 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
FriesianBreeder100 wrote:
Make an offer.
10K? Would that be a fair price? Let me know when she's up for offers :D .
That would be fine. She's up.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

FriesianBreeder100 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote: 10K? Would that be a fair price? Let me know when she's up for offers :D .
That would be fine. She's up.
Awesome! Just offered. I appreciate it.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey there horsegirl008! I was just wandering through the sales forum and saw your beautiful RAB Diamond Thief for sale. I know he is reserved already, but I was wondering if you have anymore 5* Evaluation trained Arabians along those lines? Just looking for a new grinder :D .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey there horsegirl008! I was just wandering through the sales forum and saw your beautiful RAB Diamond Thief for sale. I know he is reserved already, but I was wondering if you have anymore 5* Evaluation trained Arabians along those lines? Just looking for a new grinder :D .
Aw thanks! She's sold to EclipticEnd, but I do have this one. She's for auction, so if you would like to bid on her, do so here :) I have fully trained Arab grinders that regularly circulate through that auction page, so check back every now and again for new ones ;) (I do a post on there when I have new horses.) I don't think I put it on the auction page, but once the bidding is over for each horse, I'll put them ufo so the highest bidder can offer :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Aw thanks! She's sold to EclipticEnd, but I do have this one. She's for auction, so if you would like to bid on her, do so here :) I have fully trained Arab grinders that regularly circulate through that auction page, so check back every now and again for new ones ;) (I do a post on there when I have new horses.) I don't think I put it on the auction page, but once the bidding is over for each horse, I'll put them ufo so the highest bidder can offer :D
I just skimmed through some of the highest bids and its a small bit out of my price range. That's okay though :D . I just made a similar page, so I hope you don't mind-
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Aw thanks! She's sold to EclipticEnd, but I do have this one. She's for auction, so if you would like to bid on her, do so here :) I have fully trained Arab grinders that regularly circulate through that auction page, so check back every now and again for new ones ;) (I do a post on there when I have new horses.) I don't think I put it on the auction page, but once the bidding is over for each horse, I'll put them ufo so the highest bidder can offer :D
I just skimmed through some of the highest bids and its a small bit out of my price range. That's okay though :D . I just made a similar page, so I hope you don't mind-
Okay, just for you, I'll give her RAB Saphirra to you for 50k if that's good? Since you're a friend and very generous :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3799763
Go ahead and offer on her if you want :D
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:Okay, just for you, I'll give her RAB Saphirra to you for 50k if that's good? Since you're a friend and very generous :)
Ahhh; no need to do that-

offered :lol:.

No really, thank you so much. I can pay you back later ;) .
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Okay, just for you, I'll give her RAB Saphirra to you for 50k if that's good? Since you're a friend and very generous :)
Ahhh; no need to do that-

No need to pay me back, you've done so many kind things already :D Hope you like her!
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by UniqueFarms »

horsegirl008 wrote:
UniqueFarms wrote:Ahhh; no need to do that-

No need to pay me back, you've done so many kind things already :D Hope you like her!
Ahhh, good to hear. First impressions mean alot to me.
UniqueFarms
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

UniqueFarms wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote: No need to pay me back, you've done so many kind things already :D Hope you like her!
Ahhh, good to hear. First impressions mean alot to me.
:)
If you ever need me to age out anyone for you, I just started an aging out service! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 am