Community Forum

A nice message to everyone

Frisb
Visit My Farm

Re: A nice message to everyone

Post by Frisb »

2.3.23 || Quote Of The Day!

"When you give joy to other people, you get more joy in return. You should give a good thought to happiness that you can give out." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
"The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom" ~Sharon Rals Lemon/b]
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

3.3.23 || Quote Of The Day! || Happy Friday!

"Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day." ~Dalai Lama

"Oh! It's Friday again. Share the love that was missing during the week. In a worthy moment of peace and bliss." ~S. O`sade

Well done for making it throughout the week! That's a huge accomplishment :D
"The essential joy of being with horses is that it brings us in contact with the rare elements of grace, beauty, spirit and freedom" ~Sharon Rals Lemon/b]
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

4.3.23 || Quote Of The Day || Happy Saturday

"Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality." ~Les Brown
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

5.3.23 || Quote Of The Day

"Nature has given us all the pieces required to achieve exceptional wellness and health, but has left it to us to put these pieces together." ~Diane McLaren

Apologies, I didn't really feel like coming on here yesterday and forgot about this.
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

6.3.23 || Quote Of The Day || It's Monday..

"Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, and living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life." ~Germany Kent
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Don't feel obligated to post, Frisb, if you're just not up to it, then let it slide. Just like you post multiple posts in a day, because you found a number of good quotes all at once.
Sometimes, it's okay to let things be skipped.

We all have days when we're just not feeling up to it. These days, it's good for that alone time. Share when you feel motivated to, because if it becomes feeling like a chore, that's the moment that it's no longer doing any good. After all, that's why you started this thread. ;)

8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

BlackOak2 wrote:Don't feel obligated to post, Frisb, if you're just not up to it, then let it slide. Just like you post multiple posts in a day, because you found a number of good quotes all at once.
Sometimes, it's okay to let things be skipped.

We all have days when we're just not feeling up to it. These days, it's good for that alone time. Share when you feel motivated to, because if it becomes feeling like a chore, that's the moment that it's no longer doing any good. After all, that's why you started this thread. ;)

8-)
Thank you, I might take a break from doing this for about a week or so but after that I'll be back to doing it once I feel like it. :)
Frisb
Visit My Farm

Post by Frisb »

7.3.23 || Quote Of The Day! ||

"It's better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction." ~Herman Su

This will be the last quote for about a week as I don't have the motivation to come onto the game everyday, I won't be playing for about a week, however it could be longer than a week or shorter than a week. If anyone would like to add quotes each day then please feel free to, it'll be more than appreciated. Thank you for reading this and understanding :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Here's a quote for today. :)
Don't Worry. Be Happy. - Bobby McFerrin
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Here's one for today. :)
“I’m selfish, impatient, and insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times, hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best.” - Marilyn Monroe
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:45 pm