Community Forum

horse farewell and donations {LP}

longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

horse farewell and donations {LP}

Post by longhi.pouncer »

Hello, I would like to announce some sad news, unfortunately I will be out of the game from this month due to lack of time and because I want to take a break. I really appreciate those who supported me during this time! Thank you very much <3
I would also like to say that all my horses will be for sale except some that I want to keep as a souvenir, visit my farm there and if you are interested send the link here, I want to sell my horses to those who will take care of them and not rehome them.
sorry for my english i speak portuguese and i put my text in the translator.
UniqueFarms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: horse farewell and donations {LP}

Post by UniqueFarms »

longhi.pouncer wrote:...
Espero que você esteja bem, e espero que volte em breve! Também é bom fazer uma pausa de vez em quando. Apenas lembre-se, há pessoas que se importam com você quando você está passando por momentos difíceis!

tradução (translation):
I hope that you are doing okay, and I hope you are coming back very soon! Its also good to take a break once in a while. Just remember, there are people who care about you when your going through hard times!
Last edited by UniqueFarms on Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
UniqueFarms
High HGP Endurance Arabians
Sells Trained Grinders
Great 5* Studs
HorseCrazy275
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseCrazy275 »

longhi.pouncer wrote:Hello, I would like to announce some sad news, unfortunately I will be out of the game from this month due to lack of time and because I want to take a break. I really appreciate those who supported me during this time! Thank you very much <3
I would also like to say that all my horses will be for sale except some that I want to keep as a souvenir, visit my farm there and if you are interested send the link here, I want to sell my horses to those who will take care of them and not rehome them.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3799754 interested in that one
I know we don't know but I wish you the best luck with everything
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:)
It was good to see you around the game. Hopefully we'll see in the future!
Good luck with whatever you're planning and pursuing!

:mrgreen:

Foi bom ver você no jogo. Esperamos ver no futuro!
Boa sorte com tudo o que você está planejando e perseguindo!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:
longhi.pouncer wrote:Hello, I would like to announce some sad news, unfortunately I will be out of the game from this month due to lack of time and because I want to take a break. I really appreciate those who supported me during this time! Thank you very much <3
You still have 1 horse you need to pick up from me unless you don't want him. He is up for offers for you. His name is Gold Song and he is in the TBs pasture
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Olá, estou interessado em https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3693427. Quanto você está pedindo? Eu não posso ir acima de $ 15.000. Espero que você volte a este jogo, pois gostamos de tê-lo por perto. Espero que você possa voltar em breve! Desculpe se este parágrafo estiver errado de qualquer maneira, pois estou usando o google tradutor para me ajudar a digitar em português.

Obrigado!
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

UniqueFarms wrote:
longhi.pouncer wrote:...
Espero que você esteja bem, e espero que volte em breve! Também é bom fazer uma pausa de vez em quando. Apenas lembre-se, há pessoas que se importam com você quando você está passando por momentos difíceis!

tradução (translation):
I hope that you are doing okay, and I hope you are coming back very soon! Its also good to take a break once in a while. Just remember, there are people who care about you when your going through hard times!

thank you very much for understanding me in this sense of the pause in the game
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

HorseCrazy275 wrote:

hey how's it going? thank you so much for your support, i already put it up for sale i'm dying to see his progeny!
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

BlackOak2 wrote::)
It was good to see you around the game. Hopefully we'll see in the future!
Good luck with whatever you're planning and pursuing!

:mrgreen:

Foi bom ver você no jogo. Esperamos ver no futuro!
Boa sorte com tudo o que você está planejando e perseguindo!
thank you so much!!!
longhi.pouncer
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by longhi.pouncer »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
HorseCrazy275 wrote: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3799754 interested in that one
You still have 1 horse you need to pick up from me unless you don't want him. He is up for offers for you. His name is Gold Song and he is in the TBs pasture

you can keep it if you want if you can't put the link here and I'll buy it back
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 9:19 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 9:19 am