Community Forum

Something I do out of boredom

Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Something I do out of boredom

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Hello folks! I have started this out of boredom. I will randomly pick peoples farm to make a logo for them. If they don't like it or don't want one, I will delete it automatically. This only something I like to do. If you like the image and keep it, that is totally fine. Please know these are only logos, so they do not contain of anything rude/innaproppriate. If you don't want the image or etc. please don't be hestiated to tell me. If you want me to delete it, I will automatically do so, as some people don't want logos. I will also edit the chat, removing the image if wished. If you want me to modify some changes, that is totally fine too, and I will modify those requested changes. Thank you!

Edit:
If you want a logo but can't seem to be picked, I always have a business open for making logos for people who really want one >> viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40143&p=349564&hili ... os#p349564
Last edited by Iris Rock Stables on Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Something I do out of boredom

horsegirl008 wrote:Hello!
(3/17/23) Hello there! You were my first random pick of making a logo. Here is how it turned out:
Keep if you want
Ask me to delete it, I will do so
I will modify requested changes
Thank you!
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hello!
(3/17/23) Hello there! You were my first random pick of making a logo. Here is how it turned out:
Keep if you want
Ask me to delete it, I will do so
I will modify requested changes
Thank you!
Surprise! 8-)
I love it! That is so cool!!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! I have started this out of boredom. I will randomly pick peoples farm to make a logo for them. If they don't like it or don't want one, I will delete it automatically. This only something I like to do. If you like the image and keep it, that is totally fine. Please know these are only logos, so they do not contain of anything rude/innaproppriate. If you don't want the image or etc. please don't be hestiated to tell me. If you want me to delete it, I will automatically do so, as some people don't want logos. I will also edit the chat, removing the image if wished. If you want me to modify some changes, that is totally fine too, and I will modify those requested changes. Thank you!
From some reason it says I can't add and avatar
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Iris Rock Stables wrote:Hello folks! I have started this out of boredom. I will randomly pick peoples farm to make a logo for them. If they don't like it or don't want one, I will delete it automatically. This only something I like to do. If you like the image and keep it, that is totally fine. Please know these are only logos, so they do not contain of anything rude/innaproppriate. If you don't want the image or etc. please don't be hestiated to tell me. If you want me to delete it, I will automatically do so, as some people don't want logos. I will also edit the chat, removing the image if wished. If you want me to modify some changes, that is totally fine too, and I will modify those requested changes. Thank you!
From some reason it says I can't add and avatar
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=29327
Here is a guide that will explain why :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

islandhill wrote:...
(3/20/23) Hello! You have been randomly selected this time! I have your logo:
You can keep it if you want
I will delete if requested
I will do any changes requested as well
Thank you!
Last edited by Iris Rock Stables on Wed Mar 22, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
islandhill
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
islandhill wrote:...
Hello! You have been randomly selected this time! I have your logo:
You can keep it if you want
I will delete if requested
I will do any changes requested as well
Thank you!
omg I love it!! The flowers in the background are really pretty. I'll make it my farm logo

Thank you so so much :)

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Mini Horse Breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by Mini Horse Breeder »

How do you get a farm logo?
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm

Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
No specific way. I just go into the front page of General Chit Chat and keep scrolling up and down until my cursor lands on a name. Here is a link to my actual logo business though, if you would like one. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40143&p=349564&hili ... os#p349564
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Iris Rock Stables wrote:
Mini Horse Breeder wrote:
No specific way. I just go into the front page of General Chit Chat and keep scrolling up and down until my cursor lands on a name. Here is a link to my actual logo business though, if you would like one. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40143&p=349564&hili ... os#p349564
To add on, here's how to add them onto your profile!(Most require a premium membership ^-^)
like to be a lady living in the country with lots of horses and dogs.”
― Queen Elizabeth II

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am