Community Forum

Pinewood Fields

Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinewood Fields

Post by Pinewood Fields »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:Ping
Hey! Your foal is back from training if you want to get him back. He's up for offers.
Click here
See farm page for more info c:
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote:Ping
I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
hey...i know im kinda busy but im not as busy as i thought....i can take her back if you want.
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
hey...i know im kinda busy but im not as busy as i thought....i can take her back if you want.
Do you need her back? because if you want to wait until you're not busy at all thats okay, I dont mind holding on to her as long as you need.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: hey...i know im kinda busy but im not as busy as i thought....i can take her back if you want.
Do you need her back? because if you want to wait until you're not busy at all thats okay, I dont mind holding on to her as long as you need.
well im always busy lol. i dont need her but i can take her and give you 50k for her
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote: Do you need her back? because if you want to wait until you're not busy at all thats okay, I dont mind holding on to her as long as you need.
well im always busy lol. i dont need her but i can take her and give you 50k for her
oh okay then. shes up when you are ready.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 pm