Community Forum

Pinewood Fields

Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

Pinewood Fields wrote:Ping
I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinewood Fields

Post by Pinewood Fields »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote:Ping
I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Yes she is popped but I was wondering if I could send the foal to training? It'd be free of cost for you. He's absolutely gorgeous tho. This is him: Unnamed Horse #3810745
See farm page for more info c:
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Yes she is popped but I was wondering if I could send the foal to training? It'd be free of cost for you. He's absolutely gorgeous tho. This is him: Unnamed Horse #3810745
That is perfectly fine with me. i actually have 1-2 foals you can have if you want them (since he's so cute and i have some that look like him).
I have had horses trained in the past but i can NEVER get them to champion. i have tried with at least 6 horses and it never works lol but maybe he will be my champion.

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3810599
That is only 1 but i have more mares expecting if you dont want him. He doesnt look like that foal but i should have some soon that do (I already do have some but i dont really wanna sell those)
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: I was wondering if my horse Paisley was popped? if so i can go ahead and take the foal or you can keep it for now if that seems easier.
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Why did someone else get my horse? I offered and you sold him to Islandhill....???
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Thanks!

-@ABD@ Horse Ranch
Is it for training or no? Because idk.
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote: Yes she is popped but I was wondering if I could send the foal to training? It'd be free of cost for you. He's absolutely gorgeous tho. This is him: Unnamed Horse #3810745
Is it for training or no? Because idk.
Yes, I already said I'd be sending him to training.
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote: That is perfectly fine with me. i actually have 1-2 foals you can have if you want them (since he's so cute and i have some that look like him).
I have had horses trained in the past but i can NEVER get them to champion. i have tried with at least 6 horses and it never works lol but maybe he will be my champion.

That is only 1 but i have more mares expecting if you dont want him. He doesnt look like that foal but i should have some soon that do (I already do have some but i dont really wanna sell those)
Also I really don't need any more horses. At the moment I'm trying to get rid of a lot of the horses on my farm so don't worry about it. :)
Your foal will be sent back to me within the next 3 or so days depending on how busy islandhill is with other clients. They are very trustworthy and you don't need to worry about them not giving your foal back. When I receive your foal I will ping you so you can take him back if you'd like.
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: Is it for training or no? Because idk.
Yes, I already said I'd be sending him to training.
I'm sorry. I forgot and I thought I'd just check
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Pinewood Fields wrote:
Horsechronicles12 wrote: That is perfectly fine with me. i actually have 1-2 foals you can have if you want them (since he's so cute and i have some that look like him).

Also I really don't need any more horses. At the moment I'm trying to get rid of a lot of the horses on my farm so don't worry about it. :)
Your foal will be sent back to me within the next 3 or so days depending on how busy islandhill is with other clients. They are very trustworthy and you don't need to worry about them not giving your foal back. When I receive your foal I will ping you so you can take him back if you'd like.
Thank you so much
Pinewood Fields
Visit My Farm

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
Pinewood Fields wrote: Yes, I already said I'd be sending him to training.
I'm sorry. I forgot and I thought I'd just check
You're fine :D I understand the concern.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:05 pm