Community Forum

Hannah771 Pinging other People

MysticSunflower
Visit My Farm

Re: Hannah771 Pinging other People

Post by MysticSunflower »

Diamond Filly wrote:
MysticSunflower wrote:
So sorry to hear that Divine Orbit passed! He had a strong racing record so that's a bummer.
I do not board any of my horses. I sold Divine Storm a few months back, so I would assume that brightspace16_freeze is the new owner or they are boarding for someone else.
Oh, okay. I just wondered because on his profile it said you bred him, and I just assumed that you still owned him. I really shouldn't have let a day go by I guess. I didn't realize he was that old already.
No worries! It’s nice with other players keep my branding. So cudos to brightspace :)
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

MysticSunflower wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Oh, okay. I just wondered because on his profile it said you bred him, and I just assumed that you still owned him. I really shouldn't have let a day go by I guess. I didn't realize he was that old already.
No worries! It’s nice with other players keep my branding. So cudos to brightspace :)
:)
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

Diamond Filly wrote:
KingstonDressage wrote:Hi
I just offered $10,000 on your Orlov Trotter x Russian Don stallion. Is that enough for him? I need him for a project to breed a Yili horse. Please accept my offer! He's the only Russian Don x Orlov Trotter I can find!!!
Thanks!
Hey! I haven't been on HWO in over a year, and I don't plan on becoming as regular of a user as I was, however, I just logged on for the first time in a while and noticed your ping!

The horse you offered on is all yours. In fact, if you'd like to have him for free/ a lower price, I am totally down with that :mrgreen:
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

KingstonDressage wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: I just offered $10,000 on your Orlov Trotter x Russian Don stallion. Is that enough for him? I need him for a project to breed a Yili horse. Please accept my offer! He's the only Russian Don x Orlov Trotter I can find!!!
Thanks!
Hey! I haven't been on HWO in over a year, and I don't plan on becoming as regular of a user as I was, however, I just logged on for the first time in a while and noticed your ping!

The horse you offered on is all yours. In fact, if you'd like to have him for free/ a lower price, I am totally down with that :mrgreen:
Could you put him back up for sale?: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3547991
I think he was taken down when the admins updated the sales page.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.
emorrison787 wrote:Ping
Hey, if horsegirl008 doesn't want this filly, do you? I might keep her, but I'm growing a little tired of that color. :lol:

Valley Proof
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Ping
Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.
emorrison787 wrote:Ping
Hey, if horsegirl008 doesn't want this filly, do you? I might keep her, but I'm growing a little tired of that color. :lol:

Valley Proof
If she doesn't want her; I'll definitely take her. Thank you for offering.
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.

Valley Proof
Aww she's cute! I don't need her at the moment, so emorrison787 is welcome to her :D :D
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

horsegirl008 wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
Aww she's cute! I don't need her at the moment, so emorrison787 is welcome to her :D :D
Okay!
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

emorrison787 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hey, do you want this filly from that mare you gave me? If not I may keep her, or sell her to someone else such as emorrison787. I would be leaning much more to keeping her if she were a different color though.

Valley Proof
She's all yours! How much do you think she's worth?
emorrison787
Visit My Farm

Post by emorrison787 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
emorrison787 wrote:
She's all yours! How much do you think she's worth?
I'd pay 8-10k for her? I'm gonna offer from my AppleofHiseye178 account. You'll have to give me a little time. I'm full on all my accounts. so I gotta make some room.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am