Community Forum

Needing Trainer<3333

hat creek
Visit My Farm

Needing Trainer<3333

Post by hat creek »

Hey! I am looking for a trainer. I have been breeding higher end horses and have been looking for a trainer. I will pay from 20k - 50k per horse depending on how fast they can be trained. It would be awesome if I could find someone to train horses for me. Tell me if you would like to and that would be awesome<3 :D :D :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Re: Needing Trainer<3333

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:Hey! I am looking for a trainer. I have been breeding higher end horses and have been looking for a trainer. I will pay from 20k - 50k per horse depending on how fast they can be trained. It would be awesome if I could find someone to train horses for me. Tell me if you would like to and that would be awesome<3 :D :D :D
I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote:
hat creek wrote:Hey! I am looking for a trainer. I have been breeding higher end horses and have been looking for a trainer. I will pay from 20k - 50k per horse depending on how fast they can be trained. It would be awesome if I could find someone to train horses for me. Tell me if you would like to and that would be awesome<3 :D :D :D
I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
There I put the first horse up! Tysm<3 40k or 50k?
The colt
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
The colt
Either is fine! I'll offer on my account Red Cheetah 2
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: I can do it! I can train in around 1-2 irl days, sometimes less if I have a lot of free time :)
The colt
Hello! I wanted to let you know that he might take a bit longer since I have strep throat and don’t have the energy to play as long. He will be finished this week though. I hope to get him done by Wednesday or so :)
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote:
hat creek wrote: There I put the first horse up! Tysm<3 40k or 50k?
The colt
Hello! I wanted to let you know that he might take a bit longer since I have strep throat and don’t have the energy to play as long. He will be finished this week though. I hope to get him done by Wednesday or so :)
Ty<3
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote: ...
Hey! Could you get around to training that horse? I just have a good bloodline going and have some more horses I want trained only if your ok with training horses for me<3 :D :D :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: ...
Hey! Could you get around to training that horse? I just have a good bloodline going and have some more horses I want trained only if your ok with training horses for me<3 :D :D :D
He’s done
hat creek
Visit My Farm

Post by hat creek »

Thundermare wrote:
hat creek wrote: Hey! Could you get around to training that horse? I just have a good bloodline going and have some more horses I want trained only if your ok with training horses for me<3 :D :D :D
He’s done
Tysm! Are you willing to train more horses for me? :D
Thundermare
Visit My Farm

Post by Thundermare »

hat creek wrote:
Thundermare wrote: He’s done
Tysm! Are you willing to train more horses for me? :D
Sure thing! Which horse?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:46 pm