Community Forum

Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Flower.Prince
Visit My Farm

Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Post by Flower.Prince »

Hello! I have been playing for a few months now. I was playing on my friend's account, but I just recently made my own account. I breed Thoroughbreds and a few Thoroughbred x North African Barbs for racing. I had a question on what makes a Thoroughbred perfect for racing or fit for it. What is the perfect conformation for a racing horse? I'm trying to make a great line of Thoroughbreds! I mainly have been focused on color, but now I am diving more into the competitive part of HWO. Thanks!
Flower Acres
Live. Ride. Love.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Post by BlackOak2 »

Flower.Prince wrote:Hello! I have been playing for a few months now. I was playing on my friend's account, but I just recently made my own account. I breed Thoroughbreds and a few Thoroughbred x North African Barbs for racing. I had a question on what makes a Thoroughbred perfect for racing or fit for it. What is the perfect conformation for a racing horse? I'm trying to make a great line of Thoroughbreds! I mainly have been focused on color, but now I am diving more into the competitive part of HWO. Thanks!

There are a number of topics that you can look at. All located in the help-guides section (or mostly all). You can find them a bit easier by heading into my quicklinks and looking under the heading of On The Topic Of Breeding.

But the one that gives you a basic overview, is likely Frost's guide that many of us have been referencing for overall: Frost’s Guide To Competition Success
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Flower.Prince
Visit My Farm

Re: Racing Thoroughbred Conformation

Post by Flower.Prince »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Flower.Prince wrote:Hello! I have been playing for a few months now. I was playing on my friend's account, but I just recently made my own account. I breed Thoroughbreds and a few Thoroughbred x North African Barbs for racing. I had a question on what makes a Thoroughbred perfect for racing or fit for it. What is the perfect conformation for a racing horse? I'm trying to make a great line of Thoroughbreds! I mainly have been focused on color, but now I am diving more into the competitive part of HWO. Thanks!

There are a number of topics that you can look at. All located in the help-guides section (or mostly all). You can find them a bit easier by heading into my quicklinks and looking under the heading of On The Topic Of Breeding.

But the one that gives you a basic overview, is likely Frost's guide that many of us have been referencing for overall: Frost’s Guide To Competition Success
Okay! Thank you!
Flower Acres
Live. Ride. Love.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 pm