Community Forum

New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: New players can get a $1 trained horse! Read the first post!

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Aprilinator wrote:Hello! I would like a trained horse please, just started yesterday and have been training up one of my horses, but it's slow going! I don't have a major preference for breed/colour etc really. Here's the questionnaire:

Username: Aprilinator
Side account: N/A
Date joined: 13/06/22
Current date: 14/06/22
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? Yes
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to appearance? (list appearance preference e.g. colour, mane and tail length): Darker colours like browns or blacks but no major preference, happy with anything really
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability?: I would like to do dressage
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter?: Yes

Thank you very much!
Malakai10 wrote: Look above
:D :D

-Gabbs
Aprilinator
Visit My Farm

Post by Aprilinator »

Ah awesome, how do I get it? I would like this one please https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3566797 :)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Malakai10 wrote: Look above
:D :D

-Gabbs
Thank you!
Aprilinator wrote:Hello! I would like a trained horse please, just started yesterday and have been training up one of my horses, but it's slow going! I don't have a major preference for breed/colour etc really. Here's the questionnaire:

Username: Aprilinator
Side account: N/A
Date joined: 13/06/22
Current date: 14/06/22
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? Yes
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to appearance? (list appearance preference e.g. colour, mane and tail length): Darker colours like browns or blacks but no major preference, happy with anything really
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability?: I would like to do dressage
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter?: Yes

Thank you very much!

Ah awesome, how do I get it? I would like this one please https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3566797 :)
Hi Aprilinator,

Yes, you could have that horse if you like, although I cannot guarantee when its training will be complete (likely before the end of the week but it depends on how often I'm able to log into the game.)

If you are looking for a dressage horse, I would not recommend that mare. Her build are temperament are better suited for endurance.

Remember to ping me! Instructions on how to do so is in the first post.
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Malakai10 wrote:.
Username: Sunshadow Ranch
Side account: None?
Date joined: 28/7/2022
Current date: 28/7/2022
Would you like me to choose your horse for you? No
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes|No
Horse that you would like (if applicable): [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
OR
Horse that you already own that you would like trained (if applicable): [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
OR
Horse pairing that you would like (if applicable):
  • Stallion: [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
    Mare: [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to appearance? (list appearance preference e.g. colour, mane and tail length)
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability? (list sport that you want horse to be adequate in)
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter? Yes|No

I'm confused, and I would just like https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3279849 if possible!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Hello!

Terribly sorry for taking so long to reply, I haven't been on HWO much and for some reason I am not receiving email notifications.
Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Username: Sunshadow Ranch
If I choose your horse for you, do you want me to show you the horse before listing it as for you? Yes|No
Horse that you would like (if applicable): [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
OR
Horse that you already own that you would like trained (if applicable): [horse=(horse number at end of URL)]Link[/horse]
OR
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to appearance? (list appearance preference e.g. colour, mane and tail length)
If I choose a horse for you, do you have a specific preference to sporting ability? (list sport that you want horse to be adequate in)
If I choose a horse for you, do you want me to test the horse in level 1 events for every sport the horse can enter? Yes|No

I'm confused, and I would just like https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3279849 if possible!
Sunshadow, I can put that horse up for you if you would still like him.
Aprilinator wrote:.
Aprilinator, I do apologise for taking so long. I don't think I will have the time to complete your horse's training. If you would like, I can give her to you as is and then either give you 35 000 (a rough estimate of what the rest of her training would cost) or I could attempt to find a trainer, pay them to finish her training and then have them give her to you.
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Malakai10 wrote:Hello!

Terribly sorry for taking so long to reply, I haven't been on HWO much and for some reason I am not receiving email notifications.
h wrote: Username: Sunshadow Ranch
OR
OR

or wrote:.
Aprilinator, I do apologise for taking so long. I don't think I will have the time to complete your horse's training. If you would like, I can give her to you as is and then either give you 35 000 (a rough estimate of what the rest of her training would cost) or I could attempt to find a trainer, pay them to finish her training and then have them give her to you.
I can always take in a horse to finish training whenever for free :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I can always take in a horse to finish training whenever for free :)
If you've managed to unlock enough training skills to get each horse skill to 90% within 4-5 years, that would be lovely!! :D we will see if they still want the horse and are still playing - unfortunately, most players leave within a few months
Sunshadow Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunshadow Ranch »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote: Username: Sunshadow Ranch
OR
OR

That is fine, I will take him if you would still be willing.
Aprilinator wrote:.
Subsidiaries: Sunshadow_Holding, _Sunshadow_, SunshadowRanch_2, Sunshadow_Champing

Sunshadow Ranch: Breeding Thoroughbreds, Arabians, Belgians, Trakehners since 2022.
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Sunshadow Ranch wrote:

That is fine, I will take him if you would still be willing.
Of course; I'll go and put him up now
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Malakai10 wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: I can always take in a horse to finish training whenever for free :)
If you've managed to unlock enough training skills to get each horse skill to 90% within 4-5 years, that would be lovely!! :D we will see if they still want the horse and are still playing - unfortunately, most players leave within a few months
I do 91+ in each stat, and my fastest time is 3 years, 7.5 months :)

╚»★> Gabby_Woodlark <★«╝
Breeding, Training, Showing
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:50 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:50 pm