Community Forum

image sizing

An archive of suggestions which are either added to the game or closed as "not possible". You may comment on archived suggestions but you cannot start a new post in this sub-forum.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

image sizing

Post by Argent »

BBCode is annoying :P

There doesn't seem to be any way to resize images or do pretty much anything you could do with HTML.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: image sizing

Post by larissar »

Where are you trying to size images with BBC? You can use a tag called RIMG instead of IMG to use a responsive image which basically just adds width=100% CSS.
Argent II
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent II »

I've been trying to format images in the forums. I'll try the RIMG tag

(14:43:36) Nate: argie goes around the farm at foaling time with a tape measurer, an angle measurer, and a club
Pure_Breeding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Pure_Breeding »

I couldn't find another section to post this under so this was the closest one to the problem that I have found. I have just tried to take a photo of my horse and I got this alert that I can only take a max of 10 photos per horse. I know you are going through a lot of updating at the moment so I hope this could be addressed because I love taking photos of my horses to see how they develop through the months, plus it helps me to know what colours to breed in the future.

Thank you!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Pure_Breeding wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 7:11 am I couldn't find another section to post this under so this was the closest one to the problem that I have found. I have just tried to take a photo of my horse and I got this alert that I can only take a max of 10 photos per horse. I know you are going through a lot of updating at the moment so I hope this could be addressed because I love taking photos of my horses to see how they develop through the months, plus it helps me to know what colours to breed in the future.

Thank you!
Try this post for your suggestions: viewtopic.php?p=371467&hilit=gallery#p371467

The way I handle horse images (if you want another person's insight): newborn, yearling, 5 year, 10 year, 15 year.
With Grays, I'll sometimes add one at 6 months and with most non-lp, non-gray, non-champagne horses, I won't take anything beyond the 5 year photo. For all colors, newborn and yearling is all 'we' need for color identification (review, I know :) ). For horses in training, I'll take a photo when starting (if different from newborn) and then one more when they're done training. So, at maximum, I'll have a total of... (assuming a different age start for training...) 8 photos, including the gray-goggles one at 6 months.

Give admin your suggestions for image numbers and don't forget the ages you take them at, as well. 8-)
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 16, 2024 11:40 pm

It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 11:40 pm