Community Forum

Player Bonuses doesn`t work ?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Namida93
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Player Bonuses doesn`t work ?

Post by Namida93 »

Hello,

Three Days ago i bought Increase Max Saved Days. But nothing changes. I have 6 Turns as ever.
I payed with paypal and my paypal adress isn`t the same as my account mail-adress.
Does it have to do with something like that ?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Player Bonuses doesn`t work ?

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Namida93 wrote:Hello,

Three Days ago i bought Increase Max Saved Days. But nothing changes. I have 6 Turns as ever.
I payed with paypal and my paypal adress isn`t the same as my account mail-adress.
Did you make sure your username was spelled and typed out correctly when you went to purchase it? If you think you did spell it correctly, then you'll need to ping one of the admins.
Namida93
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Player Bonuses doesn`t work ?

Post by Namida93 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Namida93 wrote:Hello,

Did you make sure your username was spelled and typed out correctly when you went to purchase it? If you think you did spell it correctly, then you'll need to ping one of the admins.
I had to put in the e-mail not the Username and i used the e-mail, i have on this username but i payed with paypal, which is another e-mail. And i don`t know if things got wrong that way.
Tom wrote:ping
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 pm

It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:26 pm