Community Forum

SnowStorm

Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

SnowStorm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

Hi! I was looking at some Dressage Competitions and saw this particular horse:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2526971 . I wanted to know if I could partially lease him for 7 (IRL) days. He is what I need to earn some more money and is very well- built. For the 1 IRL week lease I am willing to offer 200,000+. If do agree to the lease ping me, and I will get more specific. Thanks and have a nice day!

-Strawberry Unicorn
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: SnowStorm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

SnowStorm wrote:look above
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Strawberry Unicorn wrote:Hi! I was looking at some Dressage Competitions and saw this particular horse:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2526971 . I wanted to know if I could partially lease him for 7 (IRL) days. He is what I need to earn some more money and is very well- built. For the 1 IRL week lease I am willing to offer 200,000+. If do agree to the lease ping me, and I will get more specific. Thanks and have a nice day!

-Strawberry Unicorn
Thank you for your interest, however, he is my biggest source of income. I'm sorry, but I won't lease Lantana. I am willing to let you lease my second best dressage horse, Oriento who has 70 million dollars in earnings. Let me know what you think.
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

SnowStorm wrote:
Strawberry Unicorn wrote:Hi! I was looking at some Dressage Competitions and saw this particular horse:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2526971 . I wanted to know if I could partially lease him for 7 (IRL) days. He is what I need to earn some more money and is very well- built. For the 1 IRL week lease I am willing to offer 200,000+. If do agree to the lease ping me, and I will get more specific. Thanks and have a nice day!

-Strawberry Unicorn
Thank you for your interest, however, he is my biggest source of income. I'm sorry, but I won't lease Lantana. I am willing to let you lease my second best dressage horse, Oriento who has 70 million dollars in earnings. Let me know what you think.
I appreciate you getting back to me on that one, Oriento looks fine to me. Just quote me with a price. (My Current Money is 5,211,563, so anything under that would be fine.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Strawberry Unicorn wrote:
SnowStorm wrote:
I appreciate you getting back to me on that one, Oriento looks fine to me. Just quote me with a price. (My Current Money is 5,211,563, so anything under that would be fine.
For seven days, I would say 350k. Does that work for you? Also, he's up should you agree to that price.
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

SnowStorm wrote:
For seven days, I would say 350k. Does that work for you? Also, he's up should you agree to that price.
Cool! It's a deal. Thank you so much.
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

SnowStorm wrote:
Please have him back by the end of 8/19/2020
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

SnowStorm wrote:
of course
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

SnowStorm wrote:
of course
Hey! (I think I already know what the answer is but its worth asking) Oriento is doing good and don't worry, I don't age my horses. Is there even the slightest chance I could purchase him? I have 12million currently but if the asking is higher I will get that money. If there is no possible change I can purchase Oriento (which is 100% okay if I can't) Could I possibly extend the lease for 1 more week and pay 300k more? Thanks and have a nice day!

-Strawberry Unicorn
PS: Here is Oriento's Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2519644
SnowStorm
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by SnowStorm »

Strawberry Unicorn wrote: of course
Hey! (I think I already know what the answer is but its worth asking) Oriento is doing good and don't worry, I don't age my horses. Is there even the slightest chance I could purchase him? I have 12million currently but if the asking is higher I will get that money. If there is no possible change I can purchase Oriento (which is 100% okay if I can't) Could I possibly extend the lease for 1 more week and pay 300k more? Thanks and have a nice day!

-Strawberry Unicorn
PS: Here is Oriento's Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2519644
You have guessed correctly. I will not sell Oriento since I plan to use him for future projects and because he is one of my best horses I've bred. You have my permission to breed to him and you also have my permission to age him to breeding age. Don't age him past 3 years and 2 months though. You can keep him for an extra week for 300k.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 pm

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 pm