Community Forum

Infinity Stables Adoption Center *closed*

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Infinity Stables Adoption Center *closed*

Post by Ivy Stables »

Hi, I run an adoption center for horses! You can send any horses to the adoption center for free or buy one for $100! (I need the money to pay for their feed) At the moment we have 2 horses up for adoption, but we may get more in the future!

Rules for adopting:
The purpose of our adoption center is to find good homes for all horses. To make sure they live a good life after leaving the adoption center we have set several rules in place. Before sending the horse you want to adopt to your farm, we will check to make sure it is a good home for the horse. I am allowed to tell you that you may not adopt a horse if I don't think it will live a happy and healthy life with you. Here are the rules and requirements for adopting horses:
- you may not re-home an adopted horse
- you must keep adopted horses at moderate, moderately thin, or moderately fleshy
- you may not sell an adopted horse within 24 hours of adopting, if you don't like the horse, you may send it back to the adoption center
- you can adopt as many horses as you like

Horses up for adoption:
None at the moment
Other:
- We currently have two races going on, the Infinity Stables adoption center races, if you can please enter these races to help suport the adoption center
Thank you!! :)
Last edited by Ivy Stables on Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Brooklyn Moore
Visit My Farm

Re: Infinity Stables Adoption Center *OPEN*

Post by Brooklyn Moore »

arabella123 wrote:Hi, I run an adoption center for horses! You can send any horses to the adoption center for free or buy one for $100! (I need the money to pay for their feed) At the moment we have 2 horses up for adoption, but we may get more in the future!

Rules for adopting:
The purpose of our adoption center is to find good homes for all horses. To make sure they live a good life after leaving the adoption center we have set several rules in place. Before sending the horse you want to adopt to your farm, we will check to make sure it is a good home for the horse. I am allowed to tell you that you may not adopt a horse if I don't think it will live a happy and healthy life with you. Here are the rules and requirements for adopting horses:
- you must keep adopted horses at moderate, moderately thin, or moderately fleshy
- you may not sell an adopted horse within 24 hours of adopting, if you don't like the horse, you may send it back to the adoption center

Horses up for adoption:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2812351
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2812360
Other:
- We currently have two races going on, the Infinity Stables adoption center races, if you can please enter these races to help suport the adoption center
Can you take a few horses of mine who need good homes?
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Brooklyn Moore wrote:
arabella123 wrote:Hi, I run an adoption center for horses! You can send any horses to the adoption center for free or buy one for $100! (I need the money to pay for their feed) At the moment we have 2 horses up for adoption, but we may get more in the future!

Rules for adopting:

Horses up for adoption:
Other:
Can you take a few horses of mine who need good homes?
Sure! Can you link them?
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Ivy Stables wrote:Hi, I run an adoption center for horses! You can send any horses to the adoption center for free or buy one for $100! (I need the money to pay for their feed) At the moment we have 2 horses up for adoption, but we may get more in the future!

Rules for adopting:

Horses up for adoption:
Other:
Would you like a donation when my stud gets used for the next 5 times i will give you the mony to rescue more horses. I would rescue them myself but don't have the room now. I love that you are doing it
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

KTsplashripple1 wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote:Hi, I run an adoption center for horses! You can send any horses to the adoption center for free or buy one for $100! (I need the money to pay for their feed) At the moment we have 2 horses up for adoption, but we may get more in the future!

Rules for adopting:

Horses up for adoption:
Other:
Would you like a donation when my stud gets used for the next 5 times i will give you the mony to rescue more horses. I would rescue them myself but don't have the room now. I love that you are doing it
Thanks, but we don’t really need money since there’s no horses in the adoption center
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Ivy Stables wrote:
KTsplashripple1 wrote:
Thanks, but we don’t really need money since there’s no horses in the adoption center
Ok i just thought i offer. I also thought that you adopt horses on the market that are going to be rehomed
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

KTsplashripple1 wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: Thanks, but we don’t really need money since there’s no horses in the adoption center
Ok i just thought i offer. I also thought that you adopt horses on the market that are going to be rehomed
yep, I just went to the market and found 7 right after posting that. You'd be surprised by how few of them there are. I guess that's a good thing :)
Brooklyn Moore
Visit My Farm

Post by Brooklyn Moore »

Ivy Stables wrote:
KTsplashripple1 wrote:
Thats just to see if someone will just take them off my hands, you would get them for free to give them to somebody else who can give them the time and attention they need.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm