Community Forum

Financial Help For Newbies

ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Financial Help For Newbies

Post by ArabianFantic »

Hi! This forum is run by me (ArabianFantic) and Star Meadows.
A bit about us before we start:

Star:
I first started in September and I was financially troubled until some people(they will remain anonymous) helped me out and that helped me get back on my feet and get some good horses. After that, I kept breeding and selling horses and finally got to the point where I could start helping people. I now breed Racing Thoroughbreds and am trying to get there conformations up. Sometimes I need help with what this horse would be good in and that so other people would go out of their way to help me. And now I am ready to help YOU!!!

Arab:
So, I started on May 18th, 2020. As of now, that was 8 months ago. So I'm still a relatively new player, still learning something new every day from the amazing friends I have. So if you check out my farm, you would see that I mainly focus on Arabian horses, and Thoroughbreds as a side. I generally breed high HGP and good looking horses. My goal for my horses is to create a huge line full of beautiful, high HGP horses. I am nearly always broke (I tip people too much :lol: :lol: ), as many people know. One of my many nicknames is BAH (Broke And Happy) because I insist to give people extra money for putting up with me lol. Another trouble I had was my inability to breed good horses for the first few months of playing this. I kept trying and trying, but I wasn't as good as what I would like. So I decided to look on the stud market for a good stud, and step up my game. Annnddd now here I am! A sort-of big breeder of Arabs!

Now I'm not going to drone on anymore, this is a whole paragraph of boring intros, so now we'll get into the real stuff!

We are giving out money to newer players that need help and support. We WILL NOT under any circumstances give out money to scammers (people with other accounts that have been around for more than 2 months) or any accounts that have been around for more than 2 months. This is only because otherwise there will be an overflow of players and we won't be able to keep up.

Each player will get an amount anywhere from 20k to 25k. This is a good starting amount, seeing as you get around 10k automatically from joining. Either me or Star will spin a wheel of randomness that decides the amount of money you will get. It is completely and totally random, so please don't get upset about the number you get given. Here is what we will be using to decide how much money you get: https://wheelofnames.com/view/2nh-gqw/

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here:

Code: Select all

[quote="ArabianFantic"] [/quote]
and you can reach Star here:

[quote="Star Meadows"] [/quote]
**PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY**
Username:
Any side accounts:
Are you enjoying HWO?:
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Breeder of Quality Purebred Arabians
horses4heather
Visit My Farm

Re: Financial Help For Newbies

Post by horses4heather »

Username: Horses4heather
Any side accounts: No
Are you enjoying HWO?: Yup, just takes a long time to start making money
Just figuring stuff out. Haha
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

horses4heather wrote:Username: Horses4heather
Any side accounts: No
Are you enjoying HWO?: Yup, just takes a long time to start making money
Ok i am going to give you 24k to start with.
Please put up a horse and tell me if you want it back
foreverbeau13
Visit My Farm

Post by foreverbeau13 »

Username: foreverbeau13
Any side accounts: kyliedeacon13
Are you enjoying HWO?: Yes! I love HWO! But their are some times were it gets hard especially with money, I have been playing for almost 3 years now but I still struggle. I have over 100 horses and it gets hard when you have that many because I am almost spending up to 500 to feed my horses every day! I value this game and take everything to heart! I would love some extra money to start new projects and feed my horses lol! Thank you so much!
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

foreverbeau13 wrote:Username: foreverbeau13
Any side accounts: kyliedeacon13
Are you enjoying HWO?: Yes! I love HWO! But their are some times were it gets hard especially with money, I have been playing for almost 3 years now but I still struggle. I have over 100 horses and it gets hard when you have that many because I am almost spending up to 500 to feed my horses every day! I value this game and take everything to heart! I would love some extra money to start new projects and feed my horses lol! Thank you so much!
You get 22k!! But I do have some suggestions. You don't have to feed them. They won't die (or retire) from no feed. I personally don't feed my horses because I have well over 180 and it would take too much money to feed them all. Thats all :D
Please link a horse and I will offer, just yell out if you want It back
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

hello I don't need any money right now but I will be starting a new project and I hope to be selling the hors e s from anywhere of 50k to 100k or more. So I was going to offer to help new players with you if you want when I start my project. WhT j would be willing to offer is a free costume breed horse from any of my horses or 35k to 40k.

Please keep in mind I can't help yet but hopefully in the max of a month maybe 2 I would love to help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can help in what you are doing.
If you don't want me to join in I completely understand. Sorry for bargaining in.
foreverbeau13
Visit My Farm

Post by foreverbeau13 »

Thank you so much! This really will help me out! And thank you for the advice, I will definitely be using it! https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2555962 here's the horse and I am not gonna be wanting her back, she is quite old. Thank you again!
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:hello I don't need any money right now but I will be starting a new project and I hope to be selling the hors e s from anywhere of 50k to 100k or more. So I was going to offer to help new players with you if you want when I start my project. WhT j would be willing to offer is a free costume breed horse from any of my horses or 35k to 40k.

Please keep in mind I can't help yet but hopefully in the max of a month maybe 2 I would love to help.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope I can help in what you are doing.
If you don't want me to join in I completely understand. Sorry for bargaining in.
Me and Star can already do those things, but I reckon it would be good to have another pair of hands helping us out :D ill have a chat with Star and see what she thinks. Thank you for your application
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
londonporky
Visit My Farm

Post by londonporky »

ArabianFantic wrote:Hi! This forum is run by me (ArabianFantic) and Star Meadows.

Star:
I first started in September and I was financially troubled until some people(they will remain anonymous) helped me out and that helped me get back on my feet and get some good horses. After that, I kept breeding and selling horses and finally got to the point where I could start helping people. I now breed Racing Thoroughbreds and am trying to get there conformations up. Sometimes I need help with what this horse would be good in and that so other people would go out of their way to help me. And now I am ready to help YOU!!!

Arab:
So, I started on May 18th, 2020. As of now, that was 8 months ago. So I'm still a relatively new player, still learning something new every day from the amazing friends I have. So if you check out my farm, you would see that I mainly focus on Arabian horses, and Thoroughbreds as a side. I generally breed high HGP and good looking horses. My goal for my horses is to create a huge line full of beautiful, high HGP horses. I am nearly always broke (I tip people too much :lol: :lol: ), as many people know. One of my many nicknames is BAH (Broke And Happy) because I insist to give people extra money for putting up with me lol. Another trouble I had was my inability to breed good horses for the first few months of playing this. I kept trying and trying, but I wasn't as good as what I would like. So I decided to look on the stud market for a good stud, and step up my game. Annnddd now here I am! A sort-of big breeder of Arabs!

Now I'm not going to drone on anymore, this is a whole paragraph of boring intros, so now we'll get into the real stuff!

We are giving out money to newer players that need help and support. We WILL NOT under any circumstances give out money to scammers (people with other accounts that have been around for more than 2 months) or any accounts that have been around for more than 2 months. This is only because otherwise there will be an overflow of players and we won't be able to keep up.

Each player will get an amount anywhere from 20k to 25k. This is a good starting amount, seeing as you get around 10k automatically from joining. Either me or Star will spin a wheel of randomness that decides the amount of money you will get. It is completely and totally random, so please don't get upset about the number you get given. Here is what we will be using to decide how much money you get: https://wheelofnames.com/view/2nh-gqw/

Username:
Any side accounts:
Are you enjoying HWO?:
Username: londonporky
Any side accounts: dark meadow frozen
Are you enjoying HWO?: yes!! It is extremely fun and I enjoy breeding horses to see their unique colors!
♚Dark Meadow Stables♚

- A great horse will change your life, but the truly special ones define it- Anonymous
ArabianFantic
Visit My Farm

Post by ArabianFantic »

londonporky wrote:
ArabianFantic wrote:Hi! This forum is run by me (ArabianFantic) and Star Meadows.

Star:

Arab:

Username:
Any side accounts:
Are you enjoying HWO?:
Username: londonporky
Any side accounts: dark meadow frozen
Are you enjoying HWO?: yes!! It is extremely fun and I enjoy breeding horses to see their unique colors!
you get 21k! please link a horse and tell me if you want it returned or not. So sorry it took so long to get back to you :D
Thankyou,
ArabianFantic
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 am