Ping Judy+Saide!

Sophiehorse14
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping Judy+Saide!

Post by Sophiehorse14 »

Judy+sadie wrote:
Sophiehorse14 wrote:
Its fine. Have you tried putting her on Yellow Corn 100%?
I will still pay 30K.
Also we could try doing the chat again if you'd like? We had to take my moms dog to the vet yesterday, but it is all fine now if you want to do it.
i will try yellow corn but shes having trouble eating if i put her on anything else than weight gain mix but the mix wont do any thing and yes we can try the chat
hey!
Sophiehorse14
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sophiehorse14 »

Sophiehorse14 wrote:
Judy+sadie wrote: i will try yellow corn but shes having trouble eating if i put her on anything else than weight gain mix but the mix wont do any thing and yes we can try the chat
hey!
Want to go back to chat?
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Sophiehorse14 wrote:
Judy+sadie wrote: i will try yellow corn but shes having trouble eating if i put her on anything else than weight gain mix but the mix wont do any thing and yes we can try the chat
hey!
hi
Sophiehorse14
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sophiehorse14 »

Judy+sadie wrote:
Sophiehorse14 wrote: hey!
hi
Are you busy???
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Sophiehorse14 wrote:
Judy+sadie wrote: hi
Are you busy???
a little
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Sophiehorse14 wrote:
Judy+sadie wrote: hi
Are you busy???
could you take your horse back she is are to train and i got to be honest im not that good at training i did train her some tho she is in the "fun field" if you could pick her up that would be great i only need 1k
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

Sophiehorse14 wrote:
hey!
hey girl, i understand if your busy, but i need you to pick-up dixieland heart. AGAIN i understand if your busy, but i need you to pick-up dixieland heart. i have love at least trying to train her but this is not working. i have been working on dixie for 3 days she has gone up 147% so far but that is not even close to where you need her. this is nothing on you it's me, but i can not train her but if you don't pick her up by tomorrow night i will give her to a rescue ranch. aswell i will not continue to board her for free every day i hold her will be an extra 1,000 dollars. i'm really sorry this has nothing to do with you this is again me and i'm not doing well on money so i can't afford to do free boarding. YOU HAVE 1 DAY THIS IS A NOTICE!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Judy+sadie wrote:
Sophiehorse14 wrote: hey!
hey girl, i understand if your busy, but i need you to pick-up dixieland heart. AGAIN i understand if your busy, but i need you to pick-up dixieland heart. i have love at least trying to train her but this is not working. i have been working on dixie for 3 days she has gone up 147% so far but that is not even close to where you need her. this is nothing on you it's me, but i can not train her but if you don't pick her up by tomorrow night i will give her to a rescue ranch. aswell i will not continue to board her for free every day i hold her will be an extra 1,000 dollars. i'm really sorry this has nothing to do with you this is again me and i'm not doing well on money so i can't afford to do free boarding. YOU HAVE 1 DAY THIS IS A NOTICE!
If you would agree, if you don't hear back from Sophiehorse14, I'm willing to purchase and hold the horse, rather than forwarding it to a rescue.
Price for pickup will be the 30k originally agreed upon, if that's still acceptable.

Please let me know.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Judy+sadie
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Judy+sadie »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Judy+sadie wrote: hey girl, i understand if your busy, but i need you to pick-up dixieland heart. AGAIN i understand if your busy, but i need you to pick-up dixieland heart. i have love at least trying to train her but this is not working. i have been working on dixie for 3 days she has gone up 147% so far but that is not even close to where you need her. this is nothing on you it's me, but i can not train her but if you don't pick her up by tomorrow night i will give her to a rescue ranch. aswell i will not continue to board her for free every day i hold her will be an extra 1,000 dollars. i'm really sorry this has nothing to do with you this is again me and i'm not doing well on money so i can't afford to do free boarding. YOU HAVE 1 DAY THIS IS A NOTICE!
If you would agree, if you don't hear back from Sophiehorse14, I'm willing to purchase and hold the horse, rather than forwarding it to a rescue.
Price for pickup will be the 30k originally agreed upon, if that's still acceptable.

Please let me know.
yes if she doesn't respond by 8:00 PM north east i will sell her to you
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:53 pm