Community Forum

Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper! Current Stage: BABY IS HERE

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper! Current Stage: Second Trimester

Post by BlackOak2 »

LOL
I'm sure she has quite a few surprises left for us. :D
I was looking back again at those performance pics you shared. This one:
BOY is she REACHING!
It's a little hard to see, because of the angle, but it's quite telling. Not the only pic that she's reaching so well either, but, yeah... She's eye-candy. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper! Current Stage: Second Trimester

Post by Silverine »

Yeah, she has a lot of stretch in those shoulders. My last show in 2019 we were doing our Intro B test and my trainer remarked afterward that she couldn't believe Mojo was far along enough to already be over-striding. But I think it's just the way she's bred! She was an "oops" baby but whoever her parents were they definitely passed some wonderful dressage movement on to her.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

That's for danged sure!
That's what makes some of these registries so nice. Sometimes it's about the breed, but others it's about the abilities. Personally, I'd like for them to make it much more forward and obvious the differences between the registries, but...
Eh...
I don't rule the world! :lol:
YET! :twisted:
P.S. Halloween is sneaking in... I can feel that little devil in me rising. :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Day 192
Just a small update, but I wanted to share this with everyone. Look who's getting a baby belly!

I officially had to loosen her girth a hole. :lol: And you can tell it's a baby because the bump is all nice and firm - which I didn't realize would be the case. She basically feels like a watermelon. :D
Last edited by Silverine on Wed Dec 08, 2021 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

So sweet! She's gorgeous! I can't wait to see what color foal she has. Mrs. Watermelon Belly is looking awesome! :D
FantasyRanch3
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

So fun! Can't wait to see a pick or da baby! Your so lucky you get to have a foal from your mare!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

The stallion was a fewspot right? So you're guaranteed to get a leopard foal? So excited for Baby!Mojo
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Hah! Baby belly... call her ragu from now on. ;)

... Really don't remember ragu anymore... something about Prego being taken. -_-

But she'll make good spaghetti! :lol:
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

Malakai10 wrote:The stallion was a fewspot right? So you're guaranteed to get a leopard foal? So excited for Baby!Mojo
Yep! About 50% of his foals have been suppressed leopards (still have both Lp and PATN1, but less expression) so we'll see how many spots it actually has.

Though my friend and I were talking the other day and figured that with my luck the baby will be a maximal tobi and we won't be able to see the spots anyway! :lol:
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper! Current Stage: Third Trimester

Post by Silverine »

Day 241 Update
Sorry for the lack of updates for the past two months. Nothing too much has been going on. But guess what? There's only 100 days left until Mojo's due date!

Of course that doesn't mean that there's only 100 days until the baby is born. It could be 60 days or 140 days. We won't know until it's on the ground. Isn't uncertainty wonderful? :lol:

Here's a pic of baby bump progress from 12 days ago:

And here's a comparison of her back end from last year versus 4 days ago. I can't believe how wide she's gotten!

I was originally betting on her waiting two weeks or so after the due date to have the baby but with how much she's expanded in the last month I'm starting to doubt myself. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on her. ;)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 1:44 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:44 am