Community Forum

Just an Update from me, PeacefulOreo *Yes, I'm still alive and healthy*

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Just an Update from me, PeacefulOreo *Yes, I'm still alive and healthy*

Post by PeacefulOreo »

So as many of you, mostly talking to those of you that have been on here for a fairly long while (like a year), probably noticed, I haven't been too active on here lately. The main reason is because of starting my first of four years at college towards the end of August and I have been very busy between classes, homework/assignments, and social life. I'm living away from my home and have been getting used to living on campus and getting adjusted to my life as a college student. Those that knew I had been figure skating, I've still gone skating once a week and practicing my skills (sadly I can't go to the arena freestyles at this new ice arena because I have to join the figure skating club and in order to join the figure skating club, I have to have a coach. However because now that I'm a college student who doesn't have a really good paying job let alone a car, I can't afford to hire a coach). My college life has been pretty good for the most part and definitely has been stressful (mostly just more responsibilities like heavier workload and a lot more difficult classes).
Gabby_Woodlark
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Re: Just an Update from me, PeacefulOreo *Yes, I'm still alive and healthy*

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

PeacefulOreo wrote:So as many of you, mostly talking to those of you that have been on here for a fairly long while (like a year), probably noticed, I haven't been too active on here lately. The main reason is because of starting my first of four years at college towards the end of August and I have been very busy between classes, homework/assignments, and social life. I'm living away from my home and have been getting used to living on campus and getting adjusted to my life as a college student. Those that knew I had been figure skating, I've still gone skating once a week and practicing my skills (sadly I can't go to the arena freestyles at this new ice arena because I have to join the figure skating club and in order to join the figure skating club, I have to have a coach. However because now that I'm a college student who doesn't have a really good paying job let alone a car, I can't afford to hire a coach). My college life has been pretty good for the most part and definitely has been stressful (mostly just more responsibilities like heavier workload and a lot more difficult classes).
Glad you're still alive, thought you left us xD

College is always hard, I feel you. Though I'm blessed enough to have an awesome college near I live.

I hope you get everything together, prayers being sent your way for peace :)
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

PeacefulOreo wrote:...
Sending lots of love! While we miss you, gotta make room for real life. It's so great that you're settling in at college, I think that's a major plus! I hope you get a great coach in the very near future, prayers are being directed your way. :D
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:Glad you're still alive, thought you left us xD

College is always hard, I feel you. Though I'm blessed enough to have an awesome college near I live.

I hope you get everything together, prayers being sent your way for peace :)
:lol:

Yeah, thankfully I also don't live too terribly far from home. The college is only an hour and 15 ish minute drive from my home so I can still go home occasionally on weekends. Glad that you have an awesome college near where you live!

Thanks!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Alyssa Davis wrote:Sending lots of love! While we miss you, gotta make room for real life. It's so great that you're settling in at college, I think that's a major plus! I hope you get a great coach in the very near future, prayers are being directed your way. :D
Thanks and I will miss you too! Definitely got to make room for real life as much as I would rather not with certain things! :lol:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D
I'm sure when you have the opportunity to get back into some real ice-skating (instead of occasionally hitting the ice ;) ) that you'll update all of us again on where you are.

But, it is still good to hear community members are still alive and kicking.

^ Puns are fun... :P
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:29 am