Frens <3

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Frens <3

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:
Gabby_Woodlark wrote: Noooo, not sooner >:[ :cry:

So am I, still have to get used to the neighbor's rooster waking us up and her chickens waltzing around in our driveway, almost ran one over... But we'll not go there xD

Good, as always (not). Me and Jason are thinking about raising other animals before horses. Preferably cows or chickens.

Wbu? Missed you :(
Omwww you don't know HOW bad I wanna stay :[

xD I can just imagine hopping in your car, backing out of the driveway and seeing in the rearview mirror a chicken, innocently pecking at the ground right behind your tire...

D: bro there better not be any new drama :/ Ah, I was kinda looking forward to having you raise horses, but they are a lot of maintenance, so that's understandable :lol:

Ahh, I could be... better? School is more drama than a llama. You know that feeling when your enemy is more of a friend than your actual friends? Cuz lately my arch nemesis is becoming easier to talk to and my friend are acting like douche bags, so yeah ;-;
I think I have a glimpse of it, but I'm not you so I wouldn't know xD

Yeah, especially when our driveway is so long and thin, it takes decades to just drive in and back out. Jason said he wanted to run the chicken over anyway so he could get to work faster ;-;

Same, but after buying the farm we can't afford a horse yet xD Possibly a pony, but feeding costs just as much and so does vet bills. Hoping to have a horse by 2024, though not promising anything -_-

My best friends that I have held onto best and easiest are those that don't even go to my schools xD Like, my BFF in real-life homeschools, and we call and visit all the time. I did have one friend in Elementary that was nice, but probably since she was considered ugly to the popular girls so she didn't get involved with them. That is the main problem. The popular girls don't like you. They reject you. They tell your friend that they are awesome and if they could join their club. Of course, the friend agrees, like, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, who would've thought the popular girls would ask me??? :0 Then the friend is forced, eventually willingly getting in on teasing and ignoring you. The cycle goes on and on, the worst in high school.

How's life? Are any drama llamas lurking around other than school?
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:...
What's going on? Are you guys okay? If you ever want to hop on chat to discuss privately, I'm here.

Your honeymoon sounds lovely, I know my girlfriend and I have totally different ideas of what ours should be like :lol: what are the dutch fries like??

No, thank God, I have this lovely little thing where I ALWAYS catch a cold on May 31st, or somewhere around that time. I just realized it this year, so I'm going to start prepping at the beginning of May!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
What's going on? Are you guys okay? If you ever want to hop on chat to discuss privately, I'm here.

Your honeymoon sounds lovely, I know my girlfriend and I have totally different ideas of what ours should be like :lol: what are the dutch fries like??

No, thank God, I have this lovely little thing where I ALWAYS catch a cold on May 31st, or somewhere around that time. I just realized it this year, so I'm going to start prepping at the beginning of May!
Sorry for my longish hiatus today, been sick with the new variant of COVID, and we seem to catch them all :roll:

It's been stressful, to say the least. Some arguments here and there.

Oh, awesome. They are nothing like American fries, in a good way. Mixed with mayonnaise is the best, more flavorful.

My mom said we all used to get sick around the second week of June, right before we all used to head off to camp and do boy scouts and girl scouts. She learned around the third year that stocking us up with vitamin C was the best option, though we still came home sick. As least we didn't get pink eye anymore :lol:

Also, just a warning, I may or may not be off and on for around a week starting today, as me and Jason are both sick and I have to juggle caring for me and him at the same time, along with chasing the neighbor's chickens out of our flowers :lol: :roll:
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Gabby_Woodlark wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote:

Sorry for my longish hiatus today, been sick with the new variant of COVID, and we seem to catch them all :roll:

It's been stressful, to say the least. Some arguments here and there.

Oh, awesome. They are nothing like American fries, in a good way. Mixed with mayonnaise is the best, more flavorful.

My mom said we all used to get sick around the second week of June, right before we all used to head off to camp and do boy scouts and girl scouts. She learned around the third year that stocking us up with vitamin C was the best option, though we still came home sick. As least we didn't get pink eye anymore :lol:

Also, just a warning, I may or may not be off and on for around a week starting today, as me and Jason are both sick and I have to juggle caring for me and him at the same time, along with chasing the neighbor's chickens out of our flowers :lol: :roll:
I'm open to talk if you need it.

The fries sound delicious! Did you do anything else while you were there?

Ah, sounds like you caught it as well? Don't worry about it, I'm always around.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
Soleil
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soleil »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Soleil wrote: Omwww you don't know HOW bad I wanna stay :[

xD I can just imagine hopping in your car, backing out of the driveway and seeing in the rearview mirror a chicken, innocently pecking at the ground right behind your tire...

D: bro there better not be any new drama :/ Ah, I was kinda looking forward to having you raise horses, but they are a lot of maintenance, so that's understandable :lol:

Ahh, I could be... better? School is more drama than a llama. You know that feeling when your enemy is more of a friend than your actual friends? Cuz lately my arch nemesis is becoming easier to talk to and my friend are acting like douche bags, so yeah ;-;
I think I have a glimpse of it, but I'm not you so I wouldn't know xD

Yeah, especially when our driveway is so long and thin, it takes decades to just drive in and back out. Jason said he wanted to run the chicken over anyway so he could get to work faster ;-;

Same, but after buying the farm we can't afford a horse yet xD Possibly a pony, but feeding costs just as much and so does vet bills. Hoping to have a horse by 2024, though not promising anything -_-

My best friends that I have held onto best and easiest are those that don't even go to my schools xD Like, my BFF in real-life homeschools, and we call and visit all the time. I did have one friend in Elementary that was nice, but probably since she was considered ugly to the popular girls so she didn't get involved with them. That is the main problem. The popular girls don't like you. They reject you. They tell your friend that they are awesome and if they could join their club. Of course, the friend agrees, like, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, who would've thought the popular girls would ask me??? :0 Then the friend is forced, eventually willingly getting in on teasing and ignoring you. The cycle goes on and on, the worst in high school.

The chicken knows not of its near-death circumstances and is probably still pecking around the driveway as I speak (or is it?) :lol:

Oof, yeah ;-; The farm definitely comes first... can't have a horse if ya don't have a farm and money to take care of it!

For some reason, middle school is when it all changes. Everyone becomes obsessed with becoming 'popular' and basically become toxic to others and themselves because of it. Especially girls, like the boys are still kinda like the same in terms of social hierarchy.

xD Unfortunately, I haven't been able to hop on as often. Everything's pretty normal outside of school, just feeling really unmotivated because I can't train as quickly as I used to
...Breeding high quality equines and training future champions since 2022.
Gabby_Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Location: Ehem... My soul is inside my body if that's what you're asking.
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby_Woodlark »

Soleil wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: I think I have a glimpse of it, but I'm not you so I wouldn't know xD

The chicken knows not of its near-death circumstances and is probably still pecking around the driveway as I speak (or is it?) :lol:

Oof, yeah ;-; The farm definitely comes first... can't have a horse if ya don't have a farm and money to take care of it!

For some reason, middle school is when it all changes. Everyone becomes obsessed with becoming 'popular' and basically become toxic to others and themselves because of it. Especially girls, like the boys are still kinda like the same in terms of social hierarchy.

xD Unfortunately, I haven't been able to hop on as often. Everything's pretty normal outside of school, just feeling really unmotivated because I can't train as quickly as I used to
Probably is... Though the neighbor might've killed it already \_0_/

Definitely xD

Yeah, same with me. Middle school is like "Oh, you think school is easy? Here's life."

I'm thinking of leaving, ngl...
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Do you want to hop on chat and talk?
Horse-Face
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horse-Face »

For special reasons, I may be leaving HWO for a few months. My sister and I might of cancer....It could be a false alarm but we are worried. I'm sorry to tell you guys this, but I need to spend time with her and my family
Iris Rock Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Iris Rock Stables »

Soleil wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: I think I have a glimpse of it, but I'm not you so I wouldn't know xD

Not to drop into the conversation, but middle school was absolute um- (thinks of words to replace it) horrfic to say the least. But agreed that everyone turned toxic in middle school. I mean- I lost like.. eh.. a LOTTTTT of friends and lost my best friend in middle school. And today is her birthday :) :(. I still remember elementary school when I prob didn't even know what popular meant XD
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Anyone want to hop on chat???
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 11, 2024 10:31 pm

It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 10:31 pm