Community Forum

Read if you please

RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Read if you please

Post by RummyCrummy »

Ever since i got back from my break my in game money has been low. Ive been very active working on projects and working with my horses.

Dont feel pressured, im trying my best not to beg, but if anybody could donate to me that would help so much.

Have a good day / night!
Horsechronicles12
Visit My Farm

Re: Read if you please

Post by Horsechronicles12 »

RummyCrummy wrote:Ever since i got back from my break my in game money has been low. Ive been very active working on projects and working with my horses.

Dont feel pressured, im trying my best not to beg, but if anybody could donate to me that would help so much.

Have a good day / night!
I'd love to donate! Send me a horse I can rehome and I'll offer $5500
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

Horsechronicles12 wrote:
RummyCrummy wrote:Ever since i got back from my break my in game money has been low. Ive been very active working on projects and working with my horses.

Have a good day / night!
I'd love to donate! Send me a horse I can rehome and I'll offer $5500
Thank you! You can offer on This horse :D
horsegirl008_freezer
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008_freezer »

Have a good day / night!
I'll give 100k :D
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

horsegirl008_freezer wrote:

Have a good day / night!
I'll give 100k :D
Thanks so much! You can offer on this guy :D
Angelic_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Angelic_Horses »

Hi Gabby said they have some money if you still need it they gave me about 1mil to give to people in need
EJBreeding
Visit My Farm

Post by EJBreeding »

Have a good day / night!
I will donate 500k. Link a horse for me to offer on.
el948wh(2)
Visit My Farm

Post by el948wh(2) »

Have a good day / night!
I would love to help send a horse and I'll offer :)
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

EJBreeding wrote:

Have a good day / night!
I will donate 500k. Link a horse for me to offer on.
Thank you so much! You can offer on this horsehttps://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2637503
RummyCrummy
Visit My Farm

Post by RummyCrummy »

el948wh(2) wrote:

Have a good day / night!
I would love to help send a horse and I'll offer :)
Thank you so much! You can offer on this horse https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3731467
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 pm