Community Forum

ℬᏟᏕℛ Flash Sales - Horze PaLooza!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Horze Auction & Stud Page

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote:Hey, it looks like https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3382192 is up for sale for 75k. I used her for transferring money from a player. The player said they would give her back but haven't. Could I possibly have her back for free or for 30k?

You don't have to, I just would love to have her back since rehoming wasn't intended and I think it's unfair for the said player to have not given her back.

-Gabbs
i've dealt with horsebreeder before. Do you have this transaction per forum as proof? I feel like she wouldn't jiff a player. With that said, she sent the horse to me for training - as she did with another horse im training for her. This horse is not for public sale it is up for offers waiting for her to offer on it so once i get done training the horse it will be transferred back to her.

Thanks!!!
~besthorsebreeder~ wrote: Take a look above please
best horse breeder was not the person I was talking about. It was someone else, named K horse trainer or smth that gave me a mil using that horse. She said it was put up, and it was, but I think she accepted another offer. Once again, you do not have to give it to me. (The said place is Giveaway Supplies CLOSED)

-Gabbs
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
i've dealt with horsebreeder before. Do you have this transaction per forum as proof? I feel like she wouldn't jiff a player. With that said, she sent the horse to me for training - as she did with another horse im training for her. This horse is not for public sale it is up for offers waiting for her to offer on it so once i get done training the horse it will be transferred back to her.

Thanks!!!
best horse breeder was not the person I was talking about. It was someone else, named K horse trainer or smth that gave me a mil using that horse. She said it was put up, and it was, but I think she accepted another offer. Once again, you do not have to give it to me. (The said place is Giveaway Supplies CLOSED)

-Gabbs
Okay!
I checked out the forum. It looks like you received the horse back from KYTrainer and you reoffered it to horsebreeder so she could transfer you 15 mil.

This isnt a decision in my matter. you would have to talk to horsebreeder since she owns the horse. it was transferred in my care to train so it will be given back to her.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: best horse breeder was not the person I was talking about. It was someone else, named K horse trainer or smth that gave me a mil using that horse. She said it was put up, and it was, but I think she accepted another offer. Once again, you do not have to give it to me. (The said place is Giveaway Supplies CLOSED)

-Gabbs
Okay!
I checked out the forum. It looks like you received the horse back from KYTrainer and you reoffered it to horsebreeder so she could transfer you 15 mil.

This isnt a decision in my matter. you would have to talk to horsebreeder since she owns the horse. it was transferred in my care to train so it will be given back to her.
Okay. Sorry to drag you into this.

-Gabbs
~besthorsebreeder~
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ~besthorsebreeder~ »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Okay!

Okay. Sorry to drag you into this.

-Gabbs
Oh I’m sorry Gabby, I didn’t know you wanted him back… you can have him if you wanted too, but I was hoping to get him champed or smt. Once again, it’s totally fine if you want him back. HorzeLover101- I offered the 75k on him and me and gabby will figure out what to do with him. Thank you so much for standing up for me (even though it turned out to be not a big issue) and it means the world to me <3
“Whatever you do, always give 100%. Unless you’re donating blood.” -Bill Murray

Official Stud Page: [closed, being renovated now]

~BHB~
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Okay. Sorry to drag you into this.

-Gabbs
Oh I’m sorry Gabby, I didn’t know you wanted him back… you can have him if you wanted too, but I was hoping to get him champed or smt. Once again, it’s totally fine if you want him back. HorzeLover101- I offered the 75k on him and me and gabby will figure out what to do with him. Thank you so much for standing up for me (even though it turned out to be not a big issue) and it means the world to me <3
No, it's okay! I was thinking that since KYtrainer returned the horse to me, then you would, too. I dunno why

I don't need the horse back, especially since I have no room, welp

-Gabbs
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

~besthorsebreeder~ wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Okay. Sorry to drag you into this.

-Gabbs
You are very welcome!!
I try not to get in the middle of things so that's why i was sticking to what i new about the problem and about you as a player :)
As a trainer I have to always give the horses back to the person i got them from UNLESS stated it goes to someone else before i take said horse in for training.

Glad everything is worked out!
Enjoy - he is a beautiful boi!!!
Owner Of FIR Club

Jane SR
Visit My Farm

Post by Jane SR »

Username: Jane SR
Horse ID#: 64k/62-37-45
Bid Price: 30,000
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jane SR wrote:Username: Jane SR
Horse ID#: 64k/62-37-45
Bid Price: 30,000
This horse is not for sale or auction. I am breeding some STB's that will be available soon.
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Flash Sales - Horze PaLooza!

Post by HorzeLover101 »

New horses added..... many more to come tonight. Stay tuned :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:49 am

It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:49 am