Community Forum

Looking for a trainer

JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Looking for a trainer

Post by JaycenUwU »

I've suddenly had a lot of competition quality foals drop, far too many for me to reasonably train myself, I could probably freeze them but I'd probably forget about them ^^;
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for a trainer

Post by Alyssa Davis »

JaycenUwU wrote:I've suddenly had a lot of competition quality foals drop, far too many for me to reasonably train myself, I could probably freeze them but I'd probably forget about them ^^;
I could help you train a few if you like :)
I train in about 30 mins, 2y7m. Yearly pictures, and I can do weight and temp.
Sometimes life can get a little hectic and I can no longer train in an adequate time, but right now things seem to be smooth sailing. I'll let you know if I can no longer train.
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
JaycenUwU wrote:I've suddenly had a lot of competition quality foals drop, far too many for me to reasonably train myself, I could probably freeze them but I'd probably forget about them ^^;
I could help you train a few if you like :)
Sometimes life can get a little hectic and I can no longer train in an adequate time, but right now things seem to be smooth sailing. I'll let you know if I can no longer train.
That would be awesome thank you! I usually like them all mod/calm or even temp, I'll link them all in a sec, how much would you like?
JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

JaycenUwU wrote:
Alyssa Davis wrote: I could help you train a few if you like :)
That would be awesome thank you! I usually like them all mod/calm or even temp, I'll link them all in a sec, how much would you like?
However much you'd like to pay :D I can do 20, 30, whatever you'd like :)
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
JaycenUwU wrote:
However much you'd like to pay :D I can do 20, 30, whatever you'd like :)
Thank you for training! I've sent an offer of 35k for the first colt :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

JaycenUwU wrote: Thank you for training! I've sent an offer of 35k for the first colt :D
Thanks so much! I was going to move him to my holding and message you but work got busy this weekend :oops: I'll have the other two done by the 1st. Happy Halloween!
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
JaycenUwU wrote: Thank you for training! I've sent an offer of 35k for the first colt :D
Thanks so much! I was going to move him to my holding and message you but work got busy this weekend :oops: I'll have the other two done by the 1st. Happy Halloween!
Hi Alyssa this is the only way I can speak to you R N plz go to the chat room byeeeeeee
JaycenUwU
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
Happy Halloween! No worries! Thank you for doing them for me :D
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Hey there, I apologize for all the inconvenience. some unexpected health issues came up and I probably won't be on very often for the next few weeks. I put up your horses, and when I am back I'll hit you up and do some free training for you. Again I do apologize.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 pm

It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:39 pm