Community Forum

Holiday Decorations

Official announcements about the new game.
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Holiday Decorations

Post by larissar »

New Holiday Decorations

Decorate your farm, barns and pastures

We've added some new decorations to the farm market. Now you can use garland and wreaths to decorate your stalls and pasture fences, plus even more fun ideas! Also, all the holiday wearables from previous years are now available in the tack shop. Can't wait to see how your farms look for the holidays!

brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Re: Holiday Decorations

Post by brettdiesel »

larissar wrote:

New Holiday Decorations

We've added some new decorations to the farm market. Now you can use garland and wreaths to decorate your stalls and pasture fences, plus even more fun ideas! Also, all the holiday wearables from previous years are now available in the tack shop. Can't wait to see how your farms look for the holidays!

YAY IM SOOOO HAPPY
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticDaphne »

larissar wrote:

New Holiday Decorations

So fun!
Is there anything that can be done about the wreaths and stockings "hiding" behind the fences? I would like to hang wreaths all along my fence line, but they just disappear behind the field.
Seems to be an issue inside the barn stalls as well.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

:D

*goes to count PT and money like Scrooge, while muttering*
'Do I have enough for everything...???'
:twisted:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
brettdiesel
Visit My Farm

Post by brettdiesel »

BlackOak2 wrote::D

*goes to count PT and money like Scrooge, while muttering*
'Do I have enough for everything...???'
:twisted:
LOL :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticDaphne »

MysticDaphne wrote:
larissar wrote:

New Holiday Decorations

So fun!
Is there anything that can be done about the wreaths and stockings "hiding" behind the fences? I would like to hang wreaths all along my fence line, but they just disappear behind the field.
Sorry to be a bother, but is there any chance I can be refunded the PT for 4 of the wreaths I bought since I can't use them like I had intended?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

MysticDaphne wrote:
MysticDaphne wrote:
So fun!
Sorry to be a bother, but is there any chance I can be refunded the PT for 4 of the wreaths I bought since I can't use them like I had intended?
Sorry we didn't have an answer for you sooner. Larissa was looking into this problem to see if there was anything she can do. There is a fix planned, but it will be in a future update. I will refund the pony tokens for you, but you can keep the items so hopefully you can use them as intended one day. :D
MysticDaphne
Visit My Farm

Post by MysticDaphne »

Tom wrote:
MysticDaphne wrote:
Sorry we didn't have an answer for you sooner. Larissa was looking into this problem to see if there was anything she can do. There is a fix planned, but it will be in a future update. I will refund the pony tokens for you, but you can keep the items so hopefully you can use them as intended one day. :D
Thank you so much! You guys are the best <3
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:21 pm