Community Forum

Thoroughbred

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Darkness reigns 12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Thoroughbred

Post by Darkness reigns 12 »

I'm working on this breed just have to breed exmmor friesan for the Galloway and I'd be set :-) :-) :-)
cinja
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by cinja »

I'm working torwards quarters and for that I need excellent TB's. I'm only keeping fillies and selling (or rehoming) all colts so I'm good customer for stallion owners. :D

For now I'm concentrating on Spannish Jennet (and keeping arabian-NAB crossbreeds in high quality) and waiting for amazing Akhal-Teke x Galloway stallions to appear. So please link your breeding stallions when you get a suitable crossbreed for TB's, I have 10+ mares coming straigh over :D

edit. And sorry for any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language :)
cndysue83
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by cndysue83 »

I just managed to get my first thoroughbred today. I am so excited! It feels like its been such a long journey working towards it. I have several friesians for sale and would be willing to part with some Galloways if any of you are interested. I also still have serveral Turks and arabians if any of those would be of interest to anyone! Just PM me with any requests for breeding or possibe sales. I would be more than glad to help anyone along the way.

Cndysue
Whisper
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Whisper »

Sounds great!
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

I have a line going for Exmoor ponies as of right now and Arabians X North African Barb, still needing to develop Akhal-Tekes and Friesians for which I may need help from a partner. If anyone is interested in pairing up to breed Friesians and Tekes and or are currently breeding them and are willing to share their lines for crossing to obtain Tb's please let me know.You can email me on here or just post on here with my posting in quote:)

Thank you
Randi Potos
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Randi Potos »

Golden Lotus Stables wrote:I have a line going for Exmoor ponies as of right now and Arabians X North African Barb, still needing to develop Akhal-Tekes and Friesians for which I may need help from a partner. If anyone is interested in pairing up to breed Friesians and Tekes and or are currently breeding them and are willing to share their lines for crossing to obtain Tb's please let me know.You can email me on here or just post on here with my posting in quote:)

Thank you
I have a line of Tekes going on this ranch and have started crossing with Galloways. I also have a line of NABxArabs going as well. Once I have some TekexGalloways on the ground I would be more than happy to offer broods to my mares and place any stallions up for stud. That goes for anyone who is interested.
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

That sounds great Randi
Nykalia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nykalia »

I'm also working towards producing thoroughbreds.
Darkness reigns 12
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Darkness reigns 12 »

Can thoroughbreds have feathered feet????
Millwood
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Millwood »

If you breed them in...
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 4:48 am

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 4:48 am