Heartland2001 wrote:Ok
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: [E] Mohawk TB Patronage || Open

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Im kinda confused. but i think you link a horse and put a random number??
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3016483

so do i like get the horse, or pay? :?
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

Pine Hollow Farm wrote:Im kinda confused. but i think you link a horse and put a random number??

It's a horse lottery; you put a number and you'll randomly be matched with a horse. You can choose to reroll for a new horse as many times as you want, free of charge. You chose the number three, which has matched you with:

[E] Bloom Thy Bandit
  • Colt - Mature
  • Mohawk Silver Dapple Tobiano Snowflake
  • Horse Genetic Potential: 63,529
  • Price: $31k
If you choose to accept this horse, you can decide to either buy him or you can stud to him once for the given price. If you reroll and get matched with a mare you can choose to buy her or I can breed her to a stud of your choice who's fee is less than $50. You'd then keep the resulting foal. Once you choose to buy/breed/stud to the horse your "action" will be done and you'll get to roll again with an increase in prices.
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
Pine Hollow Farm wrote:Im kinda confused. but i think you link a horse and put a random number??

It's a horse lottery; you put a number and you'll randomly be matched with a horse. You can choose to reroll for a new horse as many times as you want, free of charge. You chose the number three, which has matched you with:

[E] Bloom Thy Bandit
  • Colt - Mature
If you choose to accept this horse, you can decide to either buy him or you can stud to him once for the given price. If you reroll and get matched with a mare you can choose to buy her or I can breed her to a stud of your choice who's fee is less than $50. You'd then keep the resulting foal. Once you choose to buy/breed/stud to the horse your "action" will be done and you'll get to roll again with an increase in prices.
Okay, so do i just pay 31k for him? and if its possible can i go again? I know its with increased prices but thats fine :D
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
FantasyRanch2 wrote:Ok i think i understand this so i will try this out

Username: FantasyRanch1-2-3
Choose a number: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Ummm 7
Patron tier: the free for now till i understand more
I'll see if I can make it a little clearer. Basically it's a horse lottery where once you're paired with a horse you can choose things to do with it. The different "Tiers" are basically how many times you've played the lottery, so for you you'd be Tier 1 (first time playing). You can only play five times (Tier 5). Each time you play after your first costs $10k, which is added to whatever you do with your paired horse. So for instance, if you're Tier 2 and you want to buy your horse then the horse will cost an additional 10k, if you're Tier 3 it'll cost an additional 20k, etc.

Since the TBs are relatively cheap compared to what I paid for them, this is mostly just a guard against someone going in and taking all of the horses. Hope that cleared things up! :)

=-=-=-=-=-=
The Patron Fates have wrote:[E] Outback Dust - Mature
Colt
Mohawk Metallic Silver Amber Champagne
Horse Genetic Potential: 60,697
Price: $22.5k
Do you accept this horse under your Patronage or would you like to try for another?
just saying, I think this is such a good idea and a great way to do fun things for players :D
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:

[E] Bloom Thy Bandit
  • Colt - Mature
Okay, so do i just pay 31k for him? and if its possible can i go again? I know its with increased prices but thats fine :D
I'm assuming Pine Hollow Farm's a secondary account? If you would like to buy this one then I can put him up for offers. After that you can go again but prices will be increased.
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Is there a number 6
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

EclipticEnd wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:
I'm assuming Pine Hollow Farm's a secondary account? If you would like to buy this one then I can put him up for offers. After that you can go again but prices will be increased.
I just changed my user. But yes, i would love to buy him. Ill try again too after, :)
EclipticEnd
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by EclipticEnd »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
EclipticEnd wrote:
I just changed my user. But yes, i would love to buy him. Ill try again too after, :)
Alrighty, he's up for offers.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 11:07 am

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 11:07 am