BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway By Pings! Not Open Yet

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:For those pinged and wondering, YES, offer on the horse you've been assigned for! The quicker the better. :D ($1 only, please, these are gifts).

They are all up and awaiting your pickups.
Btw FallenHeart's horse isn't up, just wanted to make sure you knew.
-Gabbs
Hmm... you're right. They were all PUT up. And I went back to look, it appears that one wasn't the only one that wasn't up either. Had another one that wasn't. Anyway, they're all confirmed to be up again.

Just let me know if somebody disappears from being up again. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Btw FallenHeart's horse isn't up, just wanted to make sure you knew.
-Gabbs
Hmm... you're right. They were all PUT up. And I went back to look, it appears that one wasn't the only one that wasn't up either. Had another one that wasn't. Anyway, they're all confirmed to be up again.

Hmm.. That is odd. So far that dude was the only one I spotted. Maybe if another goes down the person assigned to it will notice and ask what's going on.

I've had that happen to Softball's horse. Now it isn't up anymore and I put up a different horse.

Very confused.

Maybe it has something to do with the server move....?

-Gabbs
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Hmm.. That is odd. So far that dude was the only one I spotted. Maybe if another goes down the person assigned to it will notice and ask what's going on.

I've had that happen to Softball's horse. Now it isn't up anymore and I put up a different horse.

Very confused.

-Gabbs
I suppose it's a possibility.
We'll have to keep a closer watch and if it keeps occuring [and we're certain that it went up] (such as we check in the market and see it in the marketplace), we may need to send a bug report to admin.

But there's always the possibility of user-error. And then also the fact that we think we put it up, but for whatever reason, the internet has a hissy-fit and it doesn't go through. -_-

Reoccurrence will be the green-light for bug report in this case.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Hmm.. That is odd. So far that dude was the only one I spotted. Maybe if another goes down the person assigned to it will notice and ask what's going on.

Very confused.

-Gabbs
I suppose it's a possibility.
We'll have to keep a closer watch and if it keeps occuring [and we're certain that it went up] (such as we check in the market and see it in the marketplace), we may need to send a bug report to admin.

But there's always the possibility of user-error. And then also the fact that we think we put it up, but for whatever reason, the internet has a hissy-fit and it doesn't go through. -_-

Reoccurrence will be the green-light for bug report in this case.
Agreed. My browser could've reset the moment I posted the horse for sale so it wouldn't generate.

Will definitely keep an eye on things.
-Gabbs
GoldRush0000000000
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway By Pings! OPEN

Post by GoldRush0000000000 »

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FallenHeart021
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FallenHeart021 »

I sent my request! But please check before you accept because someone asked to pay 10k on my horse! :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

FallenHeart021 wrote:I sent my request! But please check before you accept because someone asked to pay 10k on my horse! :)
I am generally extremely careful. And I'm expecting $1 offerings. I would've questioned it anyway. :mrgreen:

Please make room to accept the horse, though. 8-)
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

GoldRush0000000000 wrote:THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very welcome!!

-Gabbs
FallenHeart021
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by FallenHeart021 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
FallenHeart021 wrote:I sent my request! But please check before you accept because someone asked to pay 10k on my horse! :)
I am generally extremely careful. And I'm expecting $1 offerings. I would've questioned it anyway. :mrgreen:

I offered $1 and I have room! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

FallenHeart021 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I offered $1 and I have room! :D
Still can't send it. Check your player profile. It will tell you your max horse's you can currently own. If you're at your limit, then age somebody out, sell somebody or rehome somebody.

You'll be getting this horse, I want to send him to you, but I'm receiving a 'max limit' error. Which means he won't transfer to you.

If you are, in fact, under your max horse limit, then we'll need to get admin to take a look at the bug. So, double check your under your max horse limit. You'll need to check your player profile and then count the amount of horses currently on your account.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 5:43 am

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 5:43 am