Community Forum

Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2 ENDED

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Re: Pine Valley Beauty Contest #2

Post by meganamber2 »

The winners have been announced! I was planning to put up the new contest tonight but I can't anymore because the device I do it on crashed. I am hoping to get things going again in the next day or two!! Thanks for the patience guys!
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Lol you changed your entry! I was going to give your other mare Eloise 2nd or 3rd place!! :lol: I did like Serene too.... but I prefer more of a brown than a red color on black horses.. check out the first place entry if you want to see what will win just about every time in my contests! :D :D Ideally a little more brown would be perfect actually, the first place didn't have as much as I would like. But lol I don't want to be too picky :lol: If you care to have $5,000, which I know you probably don't need it :lol: you are welcome to an honorary mention ;) Thanks for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest!! :D
That I did. And I was going to change it again but I decided not to. :lol:
I would like a honorary mention please. You can keep the 5k, though thanks for offering!
I'll definitely enter your next contest.
PS. Are you interested in any racing fillies/mares? I'm kinda clearing them out, am focusing on something else. They have pretty good strength too 30 to 32, while have speed in the fifties.
<CS> Racers
Claire_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Claire_2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
Claire_2 wrote: nah you can keep the prizes :) I entered it only because it looks fun. Thanks for hosting ;)
Lol okay I can use them for next time! Thanks for entering! :D
no problem.
Feel free to PM or Ping me if you need something.
Meyersdale
Visit My Farm

Post by Meyersdale »

[horse=][/horse]
Woodstock
Visit My Farm

Post by Woodstock »

meganamber2 wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your mare Tangent Silver won 3rd place! :D Let me know when you're on so I can give you your trained horse! And if you're interested in the prize money as well, just link a horse here you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your cash! Thanks for entering! I enjoyed looking over both of your horses ;) Hope to see you in my next contest!!!

Thanks for giving my horse a third place. If your on right now you can put the horse up. I don't need the money so I'm good on that end. Once again thanks for hosting this competition.
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Champi0nBr66der3 wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: Lol you changed your entry! I was going to give your other mare Eloise 2nd or 3rd place!! :lol: I did like Serene too.... but I prefer more of a brown than a red color on black horses.. check out the first place entry if you want to see what will win just about every time in my contests! :D :D Ideally a little more brown would be perfect actually, the first place didn't have as much as I would like. But lol I don't want to be too picky :lol: If you care to have $5,000, which I know you probably don't need it :lol: you are welcome to an honorary mention ;) Thanks for entering and I hope to see you in my next contest!! :D
That I did. And I was going to change it again but I decided not to. :lol:
I would like a honorary mention please. You can keep the 5k, though thanks for offering!
I'll definitely enter your next contest.
PS. Are you interested in any racing fillies/mares? I'm kinda clearing them out, am focusing on something else. They have pretty good strength too 30 to 32, while have speed in the fifties.
Lol okay :) Yay! It will be nice to see you in my next contest! :D I love the horses you enter ;) And yes I will take any mare, filly, stallion, or colt with good speed! Thanks for the offer!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Meyersdale wrote:[horse=][/horse]
There you go! You got the formula right. Not just put the horse's number in after the = sign!
meganamber2
Visit My Farm

Post by meganamber2 »

Woodstock wrote:
meganamber2 wrote: CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your mare Tangent Silver won 3rd place! :D Let me know when you're on so I can give you your trained horse! And if you're interested in the prize money as well, just link a horse here you don't mind being rehomed so I can give you your cash! Thanks for entering! I enjoyed looking over both of your horses ;) Hope to see you in my next contest!!!

Thanks for giving my horse a third place. If your on right now you can put the horse up. I don't need the money so I'm good on that end. Once again thanks for hosting this competition.
You're welcome! :D You deserved it! ;) I put the twins up for offers! :P And you're welcome, I'm glad to host! Hope to see you in my next contest :D ;)
Tisha
Visit My Farm

Post by Tisha »

meganamber2 wrote: Lol okay :) Yay! It will be nice to see you in my next contest! :D I love the horses you enter ;) And yes I will take any mare, filly, stallion, or colt with good speed! Thanks for the offer!
Welcome, shall I link some for you? Or do you want to muck around my ranch? :lol:
<CS> Racers
ChristyLee2
Visit My Farm

Post by ChristyLee2 »

meganamber2 wrote:
ChristyLee2 wrote:
I loved your red dun mare :) I happen to really like the color red dun on horses, especially when they have super long luxurious red manes and tails! Your mare has won an honorary mention; if you're interested in $5,000 then let me know ;) I also liked your other mare! Thank you for entering, and I hope to see you in my next contest!
Better late then never replying!

Thank you, I entered for the fun of it and don't really need the $5,000, although I will have to keep an eye out of for future contests.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:57 pm