Community Forum

Found a trainer :)

Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Found a trainer :)

Post by Stormchase Stables »

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265716 this lil guy needs training, the other filly got too old (;
Whoops my bad I can take him I'm almost done with the Belgain mare and I already finished the EN so all I have left is my holding foals and maybe one of those two :lol: I just keep making more work for myself. But it's more fun to train yours :D
You sure? I could hold him!
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: You sure? I could hold him!
Yeah, I actually just finished that filly/mare so I have nothing left on this account and I don't really want to transfer a horse right now I'm to lazy :lol:
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: You sure? I could hold him!
Yeah, I actually just finished that filly/mare so I have nothing left on this account and I don't really want to transfer a horse right now I'm to lazy :lol:
Okay! He's up (:
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Okay! He's up (:
Sorry I took so long but school really does take up a lot of time :roll:. I'm all ready for summer, only two more months to go. I can't wait until I can be home with my pets and let my gold fish and a koi in their outdoor pond. I will also be excited to see what their children look like this year :D. I started my ENs again with my past mare :lol:. I've gotten two fillies so far.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Okay! He's up (:
Sorry I took so long but school really does take up a lot of time :roll:. I'm all ready for summer, only two more months to go. I can't wait until I can be home with my pets and let my gold fish and a koi in their outdoor pond. I will also be excited to see what their children look like this year :D. I started my ENs again with my past mare :lol:. I've gotten two fillies so far.
I would use Miraculous Popcorn as the main sire for your ENs! he's got great saddleseat confo!
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: I would use Miraculous Popcorn as the main sire for your ENs! he's got great saddleseat confo!
I've been using him and for the last two he's been giving me some nice foals. I'm waiting to get a colt from him so I can train it and hopefully make some money :lol: I'm hoping to also win something with popcorn on one of those 100mil comps, but so far nothing :?.
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: I would use Miraculous Popcorn as the main sire for your ENs! he's got great saddleseat confo!
I've been using him and for the last two he's been giving me some nice foals. I'm waiting to get a colt from him so I can train it and hopefully make some money :lol: I'm hoping to also win something with popcorn on one of those 100mil comps, but so far nothing :?.
Ah well his Agility isnt the best, maybe that's the problem. Otherwise, he should be winning!
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Ah well his Agility isnt the best, maybe that's the problem. Otherwise, he should be winning!
Well maybe I can bring that up with a little luck. I'll keep trying him and see what happens. This is one of his foals I'm hoping she can produce some nice competitors to, once she old enough that is.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1264013
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

toads200 wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Ah well his Agility isnt the best, maybe that's the problem. Otherwise, he should be winning!
Well maybe I can bring that up with a little luck. I'll keep trying him and see what happens. This is one of his foals I'm hoping she can produce some nice competitors to, once she old enough that is.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1264013
Balance and Agility might be a little low, but Movement looks great!
Toadally
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toadally »

Stormchase Stables wrote: Balance and Agility might be a little low, but Movement looks great!
Those are things I can work on in the long run hopefully. I just realized that one wasn't from him :lol:. I'll get the one that is hopefully there's a good difference between the two.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1265807
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 23, 2024 12:52 pm

It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 12:52 pm