Black Oak Farm Sales - Revolving Stock Only

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:

I bid on the one I wanted. I don't follow directions well when it comes to prices, so my offer isn't market value. I have no problem not sharing horse lines.
I am more than fine with that (I have a problem with offering fair market value as well, offering more, similar to what you did).

I thank you very much for not sharing, I really appreciate that... the leopard tarpans will be ready eventually for the public, just not quite yet.

Do you want me to post the other three matches if they fit? Did you want another?

Oh! A new spotted kathiawari line will be quite something to see! I certainly hope she works out for you for size and build as well.
Do you have any colts to part with, it would be easier to breed one colt to my mares than one mare.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
Do you have any colts to part with, it would be easier to breed one colt to my mares than one mare.
I do not... I have two young colts that come close to meeting your requirements, but they both have red and not quite the same coverage as the stud you liked.

The three mares I bred for you produced one filly and two very plain, entirely spotless colts. They've been rebred. I will try again tomorrow and get you a colt.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:
I do not... I have two young colts that come close to meeting your requirements, but they both have red and not quite the same coverage as the stud you liked.

The three mares I bred for you produced one filly and two very plain, entirely spotless colts. They've been rebred. I will try again tomorrow and get you a colt.

ill take one with red, i can breed it out
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:

These are the ones that have become 'extras' in my project. Let me know which one, if any (or more), you're interested in.

Extra #1

Extra #2

I'll edit this post as more come through.
The three mares I had bred for you; all three threw spotless foals. What are the chances of that...
I'm rebreeding them for another go at it.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:

These are the ones that have become 'extras' in my project. Let me know which one, if any (or more), you're interested in.

Extra #1

Extra #2

I'll edit this post as more come through.
The three mares I had bred for you; all three threw spotless foals. What are the chances of that...
I'm rebreeding them for another go at it.
I want both
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
I want both
Okay, they're both up, just offer 5 for each:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1434067
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1432952

Of the three mares I bred, one gave another spotless foal, the other two gave one fewspot colt and a very nice looking filly. Let me know, either way, please.

Can I assume then you have the leopard foals that you require?
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:
I want both
Okay, they're both up, just offer 5 for each:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1434067
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1432952

Of the three mares I bred, one gave another spotless foal, the other two gave one fewspot colt and a very nice looking filly. Let me know, either way, please.

Can I assume then you have the leopard foals that you require?
ill take whatever you want to part with, i have 3 lines going to make my kathiawari. I am logging now though, so i can buy them later tonight or tomorrow
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

vallers wrote:
ill take whatever you want to part with, i have 3 lines going to make my kathiawari. I am logging now though, so i can buy them later tonight or tomorrow
The last two are up. Get them whenever you're next on, once I see it, I'll send them over.

I'll let you know when I come across some more that don't fit into my program; they'll all be at or below breeding age so you can get maximum breeding tries.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

BlackOak2 wrote:
vallers wrote:
The last two are up. Get them whenever you're next on, once I see it, I'll send them over.

I'll let you know when I come across some more that don't fit into my program; they'll all be at or below breeding age so you can get maximum breeding tries.

ok
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:47 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:47 am