Post by Collector's_Holding »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2481870
BlackOak2 wrote:
offerd 150k on her as im really need a grinder mine just died :lol:
Garner Stud
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Oak Farm Sales - Revolving Stock Barn Only

Post by Garner Stud »

Hi, could I have a newbie grinder? I don't know if you have any available but the ones I have right now are... Just not cutting it.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Garner Stud wrote:Hi, could I have a newbie grinder? I don't know if you have any available but the ones I have right now are... Just not cutting it.
I can locate a suitable candidate from the market and train it up for you. It'll be about a week before I can get it to you however.

For potentially quicker service, you could try contacting Malakai10 on the following post:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6842&hilit=grinder

Just be sure to follow what's written.

I'll start looking for an acceptable grinder now.

Actually, I do have one right now I can offer. He is from my personal stock. He's nothing special but he can compete in player-mades and has been successful enough in locals for me. I recommend level 10, showjumping.

I will put him up for you. His sale is under the condition that you are purchasing him as a personal grinder and will not resell him just to make money. You're free to use him as a boost to start your own line from or grinder line from and selling his offspring that you might produce is again, at your discretion. I only request that he himself not be sold as a means to make money.

Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Garner Stud
Visit My Farm

Post by Garner Stud »

Wow this is awesome! He will live out the rest of his days in my pasture, don't worry! I love him!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Garner Stud wrote:Wow this is awesome! He will live out the rest of his days in my pasture, don't worry! I love him!
:mrgreen:
I know you'll enjoy him.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Garner Stud
Visit My Farm

Post by Garner Stud »

Lovely I will! Thank you <3
Strawberry Unicorn
Visit My Farm

Post by Strawberry Unicorn »

BlackOak2 wrote:
You do not need to quote; this topic is bookmarked. I will be notified to any posts.

Please be aware that no sale stock is frozen. All sale stock will age out eventually. This is not expected to change. All current, at-sale stock will be posted in this subject posting. Sale (or age-out) history will be kept as replies. All stock have photos (usually birth, yearling, five, ten and finally fifteen).
I will also offer certain horses (fully trained only) as 'Newbie Sale Horses' and it will be noted in their Reasoning For Sale. Such horses will be subject to severely discount prices or 'for free' prices for newbies that have no present grinders or other money-makers on their farm, in addition to having a small farm. I do not follow age of sign-up, so even older stables could be eligible.

If sales happen to have a 'Closed' status, feel free to check in the barn Revolving Stock for potential purchases. If one interests you, please contact me on this forum with an offer. I will not suggest a price, you must determine how much the horse is worth to you and provide an answer to the question.
Please Note, that of November 15 of 2019, there are now TWO Revolving Stock Barns.
Please Note, that of May 1 of 2020, there is once again only ONE Revolving Stock Barn.

Permanent Stock Sales
(project bloodlines)

Still Closed - Coming Soon (expected before summer)
This is back on hold. I'm attempting to work through the Low GP quest and I'm getting aggravated with it. It's taking way too long and I'm working toward getting somewhere.

Other Sales
(miscellaneous bloodlines not connected to projects)

Inhabitants of the Revolving Stock Barn
Last Updated: ---
(may not be up-to-date - won't be posted at sale, but are available - for interest, please contact with offer)

AC Stock
Closed
Every once in awhile I pick up an AC horse that turns out to be not what I'm looking for. These are guaranteed to have no foals, unless otherwise stated. Sale prices are generally based on rarity of color and sometimes on breeder's reports if there is a peculiar combination of comments.

Farm log located here.

Ad Info for myself
[Type Info]

[horse=Name[/horse]

Price: ???? Whatever works
Breed: Thoroughbred
Age at posting: 10. 10.6
Foals: ?
Training: Yes
Reasoning for sale: I love her coat and she's trained
Link To Sale Ad: None
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

BlackOak2 wrote:
You do not need to quote; this topic is bookmarked. I will be notified to any posts.

Please be aware that no sale stock is frozen. All sale stock will age out eventually. This is not expected to change. All current, at-sale stock will be posted in this subject posting. Sale (or age-out) history will be kept as replies. All stock have photos (usually birth, yearling, five, ten and finally fifteen).
I will also offer certain horses (fully trained only) as 'Newbie Sale Horses' and it will be noted in their Reasoning For Sale. Such horses will be subject to severely discount prices or 'for free' prices for newbies that have no present grinders or other money-makers on their farm, in addition to having a small farm. I do not follow age of sign-up, so even older stables could be eligible.

If sales happen to have a 'Closed' status, feel free to check in the barn Revolving Stock for potential purchases. If one interests you, please contact me on this forum with an offer. I will not suggest a price, you must determine how much the horse is worth to you and provide an answer to the question.
Please Note, that of November 15 of 2019, there are now TWO Revolving Stock Barns.
Please Note, that of May 1 of 2020, there is once again only ONE Revolving Stock Barn.

Permanent Stock Sales
(project bloodlines)

Still Closed - Coming Soon (expected before summer)
This is back on hold. I'm attempting to work through the Low GP quest and I'm getting aggravated with it. It's taking way too long and I'm working toward getting somewhere.

Other Sales
(miscellaneous bloodlines not connected to projects)

Inhabitants of the Revolving Stock Barn
Last Updated: ---
(may not be up-to-date - won't be posted at sale, but are available - for interest, please contact with offer)

AC Stock
Closed
Every once in awhile I pick up an AC horse that turns out to be not what I'm looking for. These are guaranteed to have no foals, unless otherwise stated. Sale prices are generally based on rarity of color and sometimes on breeder's reports if there is a peculiar combination of comments.

Farm log located here.

Ad Info for myself
[Type Info]

[horse=Name[/horse]

Price:
Breed:
Foals:
Training:
Reasoning for sale:
Link To Sale Ad:
I am really interested in:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2681807 REALLY LIKE HER!! :D
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2668448
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2681642
how much???
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Strawberry Unicorn wrote:...

This info:
Ad Info for myself
[Type Info]

[horse=Name[/horse]

Price:
Breed:
Foals:
Training:
Reasoning for sale:
Link To Sale Ad:
Is for me, so I don't loose my ad sample. It's to keep them all uniform and so I don't forget the pertinent information.

It's not to order a horse from me. I don't breed-to-order. That's why it begins with 'Ad Info for myself' and is in such small print. :mrgreen:

I don't currently have any Tb's for sale. I'm also not sure what horse you're referring to... I don't think I have any available in my Revolving Barn either.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

My Revolving Stock barn currently has this heading:
*Note: NO purebred Tb's are available. I'm overstuffed and out of room in the other barns.*
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 5:44 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 5:44 am