Re: Trainer avalible!

Post by Azule »

Ok! Thanks!
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Rosecreekstables wrote:If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL

On your waiting list how much longer do u suspect it to be?
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

BleedingHrt wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:If you need a horse trained please contact me. I have completed most if the classes to make training faster and am usally able to train horses by 3 or 4 years old. if you would like for me to train a horse quote this post and reply so i will get a notification! If you do not know how do not worry, i will check this page at least 3 times a week. PLEASE READ THE WELCOME RULES POST AND THE POST BELOW THIS ONE. THESE TWO POST ARE VITAL

It will be a while. Im trying to get eveyone done as fast as possible but i am also juggling school and horse riding. It is up to you if you want to switch to a different trainer or wait. I will be fine with both
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Rosecreekstables wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:

It will be a while. Im trying to get eveyone done as fast as possible but i am also juggling school and horse riding. It is up to you if you want to switch to a different trainer or wait. I will be fine with both
I should have looked before i said that but you are the first one on th3 waiting list. I can take one of your horses now if you want! I appologize
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:
I should have looked before i said that but you are the first one on th3 waiting list. I can take one of your horses now if you want! I appologize

I dont mean to rush u or anything i just like to stay in the loop and i also have anxiety so i dont mean to be pushy.
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Rosecreekstables wrote:Ping
Is there any way I could get my horse back. This is taking way longer than I thought it would.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BleedingHrt wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote:

I dont mean to rush u or anything i just like to stay in the loop and i also have anxiety so i dont mean to be pushy.
Your fine! As i said before i should have looked before i said anything. I can get your horse in tomorrow (March 21)if thats ok with you.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:

Your fine! As i said before i should have looked before i said anything. I can get your horse in tomorrow (March 21)if thats ok with you.

Honestly i dont know what to do anymore due to some happenings in the past two days that i am very disheartened and discouraged with the whole game due to one player and then other people "punishing" me because of them.
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

BleedingHrt wrote:
Rosecreekstables wrote: Your fine! As i said before i should have looked before i said anything. I can get your horse in tomorrow (March 21)if thats ok with you.

Honestly i dont know what to do anymore due to some happenings in the past two days that i am very disheartened and discouraged with the whole game due to one player and then other people "punishing" me because of them.
Thats no good. If you dont want to thats okay. If you dont want me to train anymore thats okay too. If you need someone to talk to i might be able to help. You can contact me at [email protected] we may not know eachother but sometimes thats a good thing.
BleedingHrt
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BleedingHrt »

Rosecreekstables wrote:
BleedingHrt wrote:

Thats no good. If you dont want to thats okay. If you dont want me to train anymore thats okay too. If you need someone to talk to i might be able to help. You can contact me at [email protected] we may not know eachother but sometimes thats a good thing.

Its labeled HWO
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 9:13 pm

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 9:13 pm