Community Forum

Trainer for Hire [Closed]

Rhorsegirl80
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire [OPEN - Space Available]

Post by Rhorsegirl80 »

Silverine wrote:
It's taken quite a while, but I have finally re-opened my training program. It's good to be back. :)

Mountain Pass Equines
Training Center

I've decided to open myself up to some training since none of my horses need any right now.

What I offer:
*Full training in all stats.
*Conformation score pasted into notes for non-premium members.
*Temperament and weight adjustment. (By request.)
*Discipline recommendations and score testing. (By request.)

Training - $10,000 per horse
Horses will be trained within 3.5 game years of arrival. (So if your horse arrives at 4 years old it will be done by 7.5 years.) I train every stat as high as I can get it: 99.8 for stamina, 100 for speed, strength, and agility, 99.9 for everything else. Horses that have finished training will be moved to my side for holding and must be retrieved by their owner within five days of training completion.

Temperament and Weight Adjustment - $1,000 per horse
I will adjust your horse's temperament and weight to best suit whichever discipline your horse is best at. Horses that do not choose temperament adjustment will be pasture kept and should be returned to you with a Bombproof temperament and Moderate weight.
(Please be aware that the temperament on some horses cannot be adjusted. If I attempt to change your horse's temperament and it is unchanging you will still be responsible for the $1,000 charge, as it covers the cost of feeding your horse.)

Discipline Recommendations - No charge.
I will evaluate your horse's Conformation and Breeder's Report and let you know what it's best discipline would be based on those.

Score Testing - $2,500 per horse
This service will add one extra game year to the horse's training time. I will enter the horse in local shows of its recommended disciplines to determine its high scores.
(All horses are tested in level 10 local shows. The $2,500 fee covers feeding the horse for the extra year, as well as my potential losses if your horse does not perform well.)
H, I need this horse trained:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1642540
I have no additional comments. Please tell me when I should put my horse up for offer so you can pick him up! :D :) :D
mora098
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Silverine wrote:
It's taken quite a while, but I have finally re-opened my training program. It's good to be back. :)

Mountain Pass Equines
Training Center

I've decided to open myself up to some training since none of my horses need any right now.

What I offer:
*Full training in all stats.
*Conformation score pasted into notes for non-premium members.
*Temperament and weight adjustment. (By request.)
*Discipline recommendations and score testing. (By request.)

Training - $10,000 per horse
Horses will be trained within 3.5 game years of arrival. (So if your horse arrives at 4 years old it will be done by 7.5 years.) I train every stat as high as I can get it: 99.8 for stamina, 100 for speed, strength, and agility, 99.9 for everything else. Horses that have finished training will be moved to my side for holding and must be retrieved by their owner within five days of training completion.

Temperament and Weight Adjustment - $1,000 per horse
I will adjust your horse's temperament and weight to best suit whichever discipline your horse is best at. Horses that do not choose temperament adjustment will be pasture kept and should be returned to you with a Bombproof temperament and Moderate weight.
(Please be aware that the temperament on some horses cannot be adjusted. If I attempt to change your horse's temperament and it is unchanging you will still be responsible for the $1,000 charge, as it covers the cost of feeding your horse.)

Discipline Recommendations - No charge.
I will evaluate your horse's Conformation and Breeder's Report and let you know what it's best discipline would be based on those.

Score Testing - $2,500 per horse
This service will add one extra game year to the horse's training time. I will enter the horse in local shows of its recommended disciplines to determine its high scores.
(All horses are tested in level 10 local shows. The $2,500 fee covers feeding the horse for the extra year, as well as my potential losses if your horse does not perform well.)
Hey! Could you train this girl for me? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1670697 fully train and moderately fleshy :) thanks
Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

mora098 wrote: Hey! Could you train this girl for me? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1670697 fully train and moderately fleshy :) thanks
Sure. Let me know when she's up.
mora098
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Silverine wrote:
mora098 wrote: Hey! Could you train this girl for me? http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1670697 fully train and moderately fleshy :) thanks
up :D
Dressage,racing and brandenburgers breeder, contact me through the forum or PM if you need me :)
BSR Breeding Farms
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BSR Breeding Farms »

i have 3 that needs to be trained 1 is allready up um how long will it take
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

mora098 wrote:
Silverine wrote:
up :D
She's all done. :)
mora098
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mora098 »

Silverine wrote:
mora098 wrote: up :D
She's all done. :)
Thanks!
KYLEIGH396
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYLEIGH396 »

if i had money i would have you train them. however, i only have 7000. :oops: :oops: :oops:
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire [One Space Open]

Post by Silverine »

Opening
I have one space open for training. I've been laid up with my broken foot and so got through a lot of my backlog, enabling me to feel okay taking in one training horse.

The space is first-come, first-served.
shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Trainer for Hire [One Space Open]

Post by shadowheart2006 »

Silverine wrote:
Opening
I have one space open for training. I've been laid up with my broken foot and so got through a lot of my backlog, enabling me to feel okay taking in one training horse.

The space is first-come, first-served.
I'd love to have a horse trained! I'll get the link in just a sec...

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3486615
Thanks!
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:36 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:36 pm