Community Forum

Discipline Potential Evaluation

kidhedera
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Discipline Potential Evaluation

Post by kidhedera »

Hi! This is so neat, I love spreadsheets.
I was filling it in for all my horses just to see what sorts of results they would get and I found a breeders report statement that isn't in the list.

"From the looks of things, this mare has an average amount of stamina."
Its on this horse: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/457406
Hilayla2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Hilayla2 »

Found another report for Stamina that is not in your sheets.

From the looks of things, this colt has an average amount of stamina.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

I'm glad people are enjoying this tool. :) I've added in the missing stamina report.

Also, there's been an issue with people editing the blank form without saving their own copy first so I've had to change it a bit. You'll still be able to view and browse through the filled in sheet, but if you want to make an edit you'll have to get your own copy by clicking the copy link in my original post.
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

This is so very helpful! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this!

I did this for my Frencher mare that happened accidentally and wanted to see if she was any good in Saddleseat like my other Frencher(1st Frencher on the game) was, and turns out shes made for Western Pleasure. Makes sense, since she wasn't doing all that well in Saddleseat. I've entered her in some WP so let's see how she does there.
kidhedera
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by kidhedera »

@Silverine thanks for updating the form. I apologise for editing the blank form by accident - Google sheets immediately saved my changes and I didn't know how to revert them.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

kidhedera wrote:@Silverine thanks for updating the form. I apologise for editing the blank form by accident - Google sheets immediately saved my changes and I didn't know how to revert them.
It's alright. :D It wasn't just one person, I'd noticed it happening a few different times. But now it should be fixed. :)
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlanketMonster wrote:This is so very helpful! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this!

I did this for my Frencher mare that happened accidentally and wanted to see if she was any good in Saddleseat like my other Frencher(1st Frencher on the game) was, and turns out shes made for Western Pleasure. Makes sense, since she wasn't doing all that well in Saddleseat. I've entered her in some WP so let's see how she does there.
Let me know how she does! :D
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlanketMonster »

Silverine wrote:
BlanketMonster wrote:This is so very helpful! Thank you for all the hard work you put into this!

Let me know how she does! :D
Whelp xD She's fully trained as well but is moderate weight and bombproof temp so that may have had some effect.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

BlanketMonster wrote: Image
Whelp xD She's fully trained as well but is moderate weight and bombproof temp so that may have had some effect.
A better indication than win percentage would be her actual scores. Western Pleasure is generally more competitive than Saddleseat, so the horses you're competing with are generally better quality and bred more for that event. If you look at her scores you can compare them to the records and see if she's closer to the WP high score than the saddleseat one.

Edit: I'm guessing this is the mare in question:

I went ahead and looked at her scores. Currently her high score in WP is 50.48, while her saddleseat high is 48.28. So even just on a surface level her WP is better than her saddleseat, and with so few WP scores it's likely she'll have a higher one at some point. The current WP record is 63.7, Saddleseat is 65.85. So even compared to the records she does better in WP than Saddleseat.
Geidim O'in
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Geidim O'in »

Thanks so much for this spreadsheet! I've decided to work with Caspians because of how few there are in the game, and I also want to breed a line built for Cutting. This tool is really helping me with keeping horses that do better with each generation and gradually inching up their stats along the way.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:16 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:16 pm