Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Training Facility ***OPEN***

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sure can! It will be 25k - Next month you can get another horse trained for FREE. If you get the next tier it will be 50k for 1st horse and the 2nd one can also be trained same month for FREE.
Okay, good to know! Thanks! I'll put him up for offers now.
I see you have platinum in the horses notes. Platinum is 4 horses a month: each horse will be 100k. Ill be gladly to do 4 horses for you but at the training tier price - Pay for 3 and get the 3rd horse free. Otherwise it will be 25k for the horse you just transferred and then next month you get one free.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Coda
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Coda wrote: She is up
I may have some more soon
okay sounds good. Whenever you send more you'll just have to pay the difference of what it would be for
I will have two more soon as well once born. Feel free to name all the foals as well just put Rosewood at the front of their names
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3827118
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3827127
Last edited by Coda on Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Okay, good to know! Thanks! I'll put him up for offers now.
I see you have platinum in the horses notes. Platinum is 4 horses a month: each horse will be 100k. Ill be gladly to do 4 horses for you but at the training tier price - Pay for 3 and get the 3rd horse free. Otherwise it will be 25k for the horse you just transferred and then next month you get one free.
Hmmm... I think I meant to write Gold. Is it still changeable? If not I can do the Platinum but it seems a little expensive for me.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Hmmm... I think I meant to write Gold. Is it still changeable? If not I can do the Platinum but it seems a little expensive for me.
since you only sent me one horse. it will be 25k. But if you send another horse this month it will be 50k for the second horse plus another 25k to bring the total up to 50k per horse. if that makes sense. So yes, 25k is good since their is only one :) I was just making sure you knew what the tiers meant :) i dont expect someone to pay more then the tier that they are in.
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Coda wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
okay sounds good. Whenever you send more you'll just have to pay the difference of what it would be for
I will have two more soon as well once born. Feel free to name all the foals as well just put Rosewood at the front of their names
updated your foals on main page. 3 horses for you. 75k per horse. You have one more slot if you need another trained for this month. If slot is taken then its 100k per horse. :)
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Horses so cute wrote:Hey there!I have a filly that needs to be trained are you open by chance?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3814602
Final ping to pick up horse in training. I am giving a 48 hour window to pick up this horse. Otherwise it will be considered abandoned and will be sold to recoup the cost of training.

Thank you! :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Coda
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Coda wrote:
updated your foals on main page. 3 horses for you. 75k per horse. You have one more slot if you need another trained for this month. If slot is taken then its 100k per horse. :)
Okay thank you so much
Diamond Filly
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond Filly »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Diamond Filly wrote: Hmmm... I think I meant to write Gold. Is it still changeable? If not I can do the Platinum but it seems a little expensive for me.
since you only sent me one horse. it will be 25k. But if you send another horse this month it will be 50k for the second horse plus another 25k to bring the total up to 50k per horse. if that makes sense. So yes, 25k is good since their is only one :) I was just making sure you knew what the tiers meant :) i dont expect someone to pay more then the tier that they are in.
Okay! That is a little confusing, but I'll figure it out. Thanks! Do you know when she'll be done? I will be off HWO for a little while starting tomorrow or Monday.
BlackRiver_Racing1
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackRiver_Racing1 »

Hi there I am so sry I have been gone doing school and other stuff...
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Diamond Filly wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Okay! That is a little confusing, but I'll figure it out. Thanks! Do you know when she'll be done? I will be off HWO for a little while starting tomorrow or Monday.
She will be completed the week of 04/17 - Check main forum to keep in the loop if where im at in my training list :) horses will be placed in "pick up pasture" once they are completed. :)
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 2:35 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:35 am