Community Forum

Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Black Creek Stables Rescue© Farm Log

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jockey wrote: Trained Horses
Hi. Im just pining you here so we can talk since you dont have prem so i cant private msg you.
So i was training your 2 horses. And someone how the one disappeared. Idk, I might of rehomed it on accident. Im not sure. I tried using the link of him and it says no horse found.
If there is any way to make it up to you I am willing to do so.
Im willing to breed you a horse similar or better then that one that you sent to me to trian.
Also I will train it for free and it will be no cost to you. Since i cant figure out what happened >.<
Im sorry to imform you of this but it needed to be handed quickly

Thank You!

P.S. If i did rehome accidentally.... this would be the first time ever i accidentally did that to a clients horse i was training.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Jockey wrote: Trained Horses
Hi. Im just pining you here so we can talk since you dont have prem so i cant private msg you.
So i was training your 2 horses. And someone how the one disappeared. Idk, I might of rehomed it on accident. Im not sure. I tried using the link of him and it says no horse found.
Im willing to breed you a horse similar or better then that one that you sent to me to trian.
Also I will train it for free and it will be no cost to you. Since i cant figure out what happened >.<

Thank You!

P.S. If i did rehome accidentally.... this would be the first time ever i accidentally did that to a clients horse i was training.
Thanks for letting me know! I'm sorry that this happened. At least it wasn't the better one :D (I have too many palomino Tbs anyway). I would like it if you could breed another horse for me, preferably a Thoroughbred or Standardbred, but I'll take anything interesting. If you would train it, that would be great! I'm sorry once again. I don't know how he could have disappeared without being rehomed, but accidents happen. Thanks for being honest with me!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jockey wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

Thank You!

Thanks for letting me know! I'm sorry that this happened. At least it wasn't the better one :D (I have too many palomino Tbs anyway). I would like it if you could breed another horse for me, preferably a Thoroughbred or Standardbred, but I'll take anything interesting. If you would train it, that would be great! I'm sorry once again. I don't know how he could have disappeared without being rehomed, but accidents happen. Thanks for being honest with me!
Thanks for understanding. Yeah i was training him then the next moment he was gone. So i probably rehomed him on accidentally since i do breeding while i train so its a possibility. I will be you a thoroughbred. I would breed you a STB but those lines i have are private. Im glad it wasnt the good one. The 64 speed is still on my farm thank god :D Well ill get to breeding that TB for you and ill have it here soon for you.
Owner Of FIR Club

Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Jockey wrote:
Thanks for understanding. Yeah i was training him then the next moment he was gone. So i probably rehomed him on accidentally since i do breeding while i train so its a possibility. I will be you a thoroughbred. I would breed you a STB but those lines i have are private. Im glad it wasnt the good one. The 64 speed is still on my farm thank god :D Well ill get to breeding that TB for you and ill have it here soon for you.
Thank you! :) Out of curiosity, how hard was it to breed your own Standardbred? I was thinking of starting my own line, but all the studs I would need are out of energy. Is it hard to create all of the breeds necessary?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jockey wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Thank you! :) Out of curiosity, how hard was it to breed your own Standardbred? I was thinking of starting my own line, but all the studs I would need are out of energy. Is it hard to create all of the breeds necessary?
I did one of my lines from scratch but my current lines i have are from CS (Tisha) Lines. That was an accidental find. Tisha (Championbreeder) gave a horse to another player to train or something and they studded out her horse. The stud page didnt say private or anything so i bred a bunch of my mares to him. Thats how i got some good ones today. But all in all - STB's arent that hard to breed. :D
Owner Of FIR Club

Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Jockey wrote:
How is breeding the Tb going?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jockey wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Not very well. I pulled some of my open lined TB's and bred them but im not getting anything good. I've got to find another one and start breeding that one. To see what i get. The last mare was bred out so she passed away. Just got to transfer a new one
Owner Of FIR Club

Jockey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Jockey »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Jockey wrote:
Not very well. I pulled some of my open lined TB's and bred them but im not getting anything good. I've got to find another one and start breeding that one. To see what i get. The last mare was bred out so she passed away. Just got to transfer a new one
Sorry about that. You don't have to do it.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Jockey wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Sorry about that. You don't have to do it.
Its okay! I am going to get you a foal. I just need to breed another mare. As it was my fault the horse is not with us now. So im gonna make it up to you. Just got to find the right mare :D
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Calm Blue Ocean wrote: Masuren
Hello!
I'm looking to buy some more of you stock.
I have stallion already but need maybe one more. Plus 3 mares. Let me know if you have any.
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 8:19 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 8:19 am