Community Forum

ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Re: ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Veterinarian wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Link/s: ___ https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3729682 & https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3729680
Temperament: ___ Sprited
Weight: ___ Mod - Mod Thin
Pictures: ___ Start + End
Pick up account/s: ___ Gabbys Pets or GabbysPets
Do you agree to the rules? Have you read the notes: ___ Yes and yup
Anything else? : ___ Just a thanks for doing this, I'm testing out different training pages and I can tell yours is definitely one of the best :)
Haha, thanks for the kind words ^^
I'll pick them up right away. A time estimation is probably withing an hour or so ...it all depends on if I fall asleep :lol:
Ooh, I get that xd Got around 2 hours of sleep so I'm taking a day off of college and work T-T
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Haha, thanks for the kind words ^^
I'll pick them up right away. A time estimation is probably withing an hour or so ...it all depends on if I fall asleep :lol:
Ooh, I get that xd Got around 2 hours of sleep so I'm taking a day off of college and work T-T
Ah...now you reminded me of college and I'm getting a bit anxious haha .... I have an exam in Anatomy, Biology and Pet Animal Husbandry next week....and I have studied the bare minimum...instead of studying I'm playing games, got my priorities straight you know
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Veterinarian wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Ooh, I get that xd Got around 2 hours of sleep so I'm taking a day off of college and work T-T
Ah...now you reminded me of college and I'm getting a bit anxious haha .... I have an exam in Anatomy, Biology and Pet Animal Husbandry next week....and I have studied the bare minimum...instead of studying I'm playing games, got my priorities straight you know
Fr tho, I'm up at 3am training my pixel ponies when I'm supposed to be studying Algebra *Face palm*
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Ah...now you reminded me of college and I'm getting a bit anxious haha .... I have an exam in Anatomy, Biology and Pet Animal Husbandry next week....and I have studied the bare minimum...instead of studying I'm playing games, got my priorities straight you know
Fr tho, I'm up at 3am training my pixel ponies when I'm supposed to be studying Algebra *Face palm*
Eek!
I cringed when I read Algebra...
Good Luck ...I wouldn't be able to make it if I were you...I hate math and math hates me...
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Veterinarian wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: Fr tho, I'm up at 3am training my pixel ponies when I'm supposed to be studying Algebra *Face palm*
Eek!
Good Luck ...I wouldn't be able to make it if I were you...I hate math and math hates me...
I mean - I mind of like the challenge of easy-ish math but the hard Algebra stuff is what I didn't sign up for. I just wanted to learn Quadratic Equations *Sigh* I didn't even get a chance at Pre-Algebra or anything :evil:
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Gabby Woodlark wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Eek!
I mean - I mind of like the challenge of easy-ish math but the hard Algebra stuff is what I didn't sign up for. I just wanted to learn Quadratic Equations *Sigh* I didn't even get a chance at Pre-Algebra or anything :evil:
Rip. Hope everything goes well with your studies!

(Your horses are up btw)
Imma go finally get some sleep :lol:
Royal Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Royal Training »

looks like im too late to catch you today, but ive got quite a backlog of horses to be trained if you are avaliable!
Veterinarian wrote:ping
Link/s: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3393705
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3417866
Temperament: bombproof
Weight: mod thin
Pictures: not required
Pick up account/s: royal training
Do you agree to the rules? Have you read the notes: yes
Anything else? : not atm lol

ps
Gabby Woodlark wrote:ping
I coudnt help but read your post re maths.. I was the opposite way around hated all the quadratic sections but the rest of the algebra was awesome fun (the binomial theorem was my fav tho.. looks so complicated and fun as anything to do :lol: )
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Veterinarian wrote:
Gabby Woodlark wrote: I mean - I mind of like the challenge of easy-ish math but the hard Algebra stuff is what I didn't sign up for. I just wanted to learn Quadratic Equations *Sigh* I didn't even get a chance at Pre-Algebra or anything :evil:
Rip. Hope everything goes well with your studies!

(Your horses are up btw)
Imma go finally get some sleep :lol:
Thanks, same to you :lol:

Please do, and don't wind up like me, I always push myself until I get something done or else I'll just forget -_-
Gabby Woodlark
Visit My Farm

Post by Gabby Woodlark »

Royal Training wrote:ps
Gabby Woodlark wrote:ping
I coudnt help but read your post re maths.. I was the opposite way around hated all the quadratic sections but the rest of the algebra was awesome fun (the binomial theorem was my fav tho.. looks so complicated and fun as anything to do :lol: )
Oof, lucky :roll: :lol:

I have photographic memory, which is supposed to help with "taking photos while studying" but I can't control it so I'm stuck with photos of the cover of the study book ;-;
Night_Day/Frozen
Visit My Farm

Post by Night_Day/Frozen »

Night_Day/Frozen wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Please put your horse up for offer :D
They are both up for offers
I accepted. I’m assuming that your also Champing_Vet?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:08 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:08 pm