Community Forum

ℳℐ Horse Training ~ *Open*

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse Training ~ *Open*

Post by Veterinarian »

907rodeo wrote:ping
Whenever you are ready you can put him up for offers!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Oops, one moment. Thanks for noticing!
No problem!
When you're able to, would you be able to train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949628

The usual high strung temperament if possible, moderately thin weight, etc. He may be my entry for the Belmont Stakes that are on June 7th. I would like to have the colt back on June 3rd at the latest and the training to take under 3 game years. Thanks!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: No problem!
When you're able to, would you be able to train this colt?: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949628

The usual high strung temperament if possible, moderately thin weight, etc. He may be my entry for the Belmont Stakes that are on June 7th. I would like to have the colt back on June 3rd at the latest and the training to take under 3 game years. Thanks!
Tomorrow I will be 100% ready to take your horse. I can also try to train him today I am just afraid that I am going to take longer in real days. You can tell me if you want me to train him now!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Tomorrow I will be 100% ready to take your horse. I can also try to train him today I am just afraid that I am going to take longer in real days. You can tell me if you want me to train him now!
That would be nice! Like I said, I need him back at the latest of June 3rd. We still have this week and next week of May yet. So, no rush! I can send him to you now. That would be really nice if you are able to get him today or tomorrow! :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Tomorrow I will be 100% ready to take your horse. I can also try to train him today I am just afraid that I am going to take longer in real days. You can tell me if you want me to train him now!
That would be nice! Like I said, I need him back at the latest of June 3rd. We still have this week and next week of May yet. So, no rush! I can send him to you now. That would be really nice if you are able to get him today or tomorrow! :D
I can get him now! I should be done with him tomorrow or the day after max!
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
Okay, I'll go get him up! Thanks! :D
Summer Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer Ranch »

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1949628
907rodeo
Visit My Farm

Post by 907rodeo »

Veterinarian wrote:
Whenever you are ready you can put him up for offers!
is it possible to make him a barrel horse?
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

907rodeo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Whenever you are ready you can put him up for offers!
is it possible to make him a barrel horse?
Nope!
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

Your horse is ready!
If you keep feeding him feeds that are high on sugar without fiber he will soon be a spirited. After his temperament reaches spirited feed him only protein! Do not feed him sugar or fiber! I did not want to take more turns, age your horse and do it myself!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 10:37 pm

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:37 pm