Community Forum

Giveaway for new players.... PLUS, HOW I GOT 500 PT IN 18 DAYS!

D.M Boarding
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Giveaway for new players.... PLUS, HOW I GOT 500 PT IN 18 DAYS!

Post by D.M Boarding »

Royale Ranch wrote:
D.M Boarding wrote: Hi so I have a grinder and I have been grinding every time I use turns (lvl 10 - endurance)
But i dont gain any PT? I gain heaps of turns and I've been grinding for 17 years or more (Horse world years) and haven't gained a single token? In fact the last time I got a token was about 6 months ago (IRL)
Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

I can't see that you are doing anything wrong.

sometimes - it can be the grinder...

the admins have told us that the way pt and days are distributed in the local shows is random.
This means that you may go for ages without receiving anything, or, like you are experiencing, you may get a horse that only gives you extra days - or extra pt - or neither. There is no guarantee, at least that I know of - when it comes to receiving the "extras."

It may also be the horse itself. As has been recently discussed in the forums, the horses may have what one player has aptly name a "competition heart" This means that they (regardless of their genes) may either be good at comp's or they may simply not be. Or - dare i suggest it - the horse could simply be a difficult grinder.

A couple of grinders ago.. ;) I had the same issue myself - pretty certain that they didn't give me a single pt. I guess it is a bit similar to the chance of getting a filly vs colt.

my number 1 suggestion is to try a different grinder... most likely, this will solve the issue.
If this is constantly the issue, you may want to try a different line of grinders.. If you breed your own, try from someone else's line. If you source from one person, try someone else.. If you like, I'm willing to buy a grinder that you have/or have been using and try for myself if I get any PT.

If you like, i'm also willing to sell you a "proven PT producer" - again, it isn't guaranteed.

an interesting fact.. If I'm using my grinder (lets pretend that i'm getting a good run of PT's in local shows)
then - i log out/switch accounts to transfer a horse or whatever, log back in and continue on... my grinder may stubbornly refuse to give me any more PT. I don't know why - it just happens. no doubt if you venture into it well enough, there would be (somewhere deep inside) a complex mathematical equation backing it up.

Worse case scenario - it could be a bug, but at this stage, i doubt it. Let me know if this helps - and if you decide to change grinder lines, let me know how it goes. if the problem persists, we'll talk to other players first and if you still cant recieve pt through local shows, we may have to contact the admin.. but the chance that this is the case is very, very low.

not sure - another player may have a better explanation.
all the best, royale.
It'd be great if you could sell me a grinder? I haven't had luck with finding any.
I've had about 8 different grinders all from different players and genes and I haven't gained a single PT in about 8 months? It seems kinda weird so I'm not sure. Thanks for all the info though
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

MidnightTraining wrote:I have a question...
Is this still open? I know I might have been on a bit too long, but ya.

- State the date you started- Not sure, I just haven't been on very long, I know that lol.
- Say how you found out about horse world online- I searched horse breeding games, lol.
- Say one thing that you would like to achieve on horseworldonline- I want to breed high quality arabians, but mainly I want to do training.

open.. sort of ;)

all sounds great - so link a horse that you dont want (just buy a $1 of the market if you havent got any) and i'll donate some cash
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

Royale Ranch wrote:

- State the date you started- Not sure, I just haven't been on very long, I know that lol.
- Say how you found out about horse world online- I searched horse breeding games, lol.
- Say one thing that you would like to achieve on horseworldonline- I want to breed high quality arabians, but mainly I want to do training.

open.. sort of ;)

all sounds great - so link a horse that you dont want (just buy a $1 of the market if you havent got any) and i'll donate some cash
hey? are you able to take some horses off me? i need to get more room and there not selling :/ sorry i didnt me it intruppt :/
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

D.M Boarding wrote: It'd be great if you could sell me a grinder? I haven't had luck with finding any.
I've had about 8 different grinders all from different players and genes and I haven't gained a single PT in about 8 months? It seems kinda weird so I'm not sure. Thanks for all the info though

Sure. you can have this girl for $1 if you promise not to sell her later or get any foals from her... I dont want her line to continue, please.

I know she is already mid-aged, but I got a PT last turn from her (she's what im using right now as a grinder) so see if she gives you anything. Level 10, endurance naturally - and feel free to compete her if you like.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2148278
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

open.. sort of ;)

hey? are you able to take some horses off me? i need to get more room and there not selling :/ sorry i didnt me it intruppt :/
sure.. just link them :)
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

Royale Ranch wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
thanks so much, and again im sorry for butting in :/
first one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1484596
second one: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1554815
third one: there is more, but i cant put any more up for offer it says :/
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

HorseGalLovi wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:
if you put up for 1000 each i will buy - but wont be back for another 40 minutes now...
lol the first horse... i know the original owner/breeder!
HorseGalLovi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorseGalLovi »

Royale Ranch wrote:
HorseGalLovi wrote:
if you put up for 1000 each i will buy - but wont be back for another 40 minutes now...
lol the first horse... i know the original owner/breeder!
ok lol and oh really? lol
MidnightTraining
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by MidnightTraining »

Royale Ranch wrote:

open.. sort of ;)

Here!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2253272

She's up, I don't need her back.
Is there a way I could get a grinder for a % off? Thanks!
Royale Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

MidnightTraining wrote:
Royale Ranch wrote:

open.. sort of ;)

Here!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2253272

She's up, I don't need her back.
Is there a way I could get a grinder for a % off? Thanks!
very good. I don't have any that I can get you right now, but I can put you on a list for a grinder... How does 20K sound? standard price is 65K.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 4:17 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:17 pm