Community Forum

ℬᏟᏕℛ Champing Services (Closed Until Further Notice)

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Champing Services

Post by HorzeLover101 »

JessenJ2024 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
I offered from my side. I will compete him every day in almost all the comps of racing disciplines.
I edited my post. I can just do one discipline and champ him in that or i can do multiple. If he gets extra titles it'll be half the original title cost for those extra ones.
ok, thank you
So far he has earned the title Grand Champion in racing (he was already a champion in that discipline.) and has earned the title Champion in Sprint Racing and Steeplechase.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Blizzard
Visit My Farm

Post by Blizzard »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
JessenJ2024 wrote:
ok, thank you
So far he has earned the title Grand Champion in racing (he was already a champion in that discipline.) and has earned the title Champion in Sprint Racing and Steeplechase.
Thank you for the update :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

Horzelover101 wrote:...
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1956415
Champ Title Preferred: Supreme Master Grand Champion (He's already at Supreme Grand Champion)
Price: $100,000
Preferred Disciplines: Racing
Max Time To Complete: depends on how long it takes for you to get him to Supreme Master Grand Champion
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Horzelover101 wrote:...
Champ Title Preferred: Supreme Master Grand Champion (He's already at Supreme Grand Champion)
Max Time To Complete: depends on how long it takes for you to get him to Supreme Master Grand Champion
I can sure do this! I'll use my Amlnoname account for him because currently im using another racing title champing horse on my Brinkhaven account. That will max myself out for that discipline as you can only have to competing accounts for competitions.
And im not to sure how long it will take. he needs about 3000 more points to champ him to the surpreme master grand champion title. So i will do it as quick as i can :D
Owner Of FIR Club

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
I can sure do this! I'll use my Amlnoname account for him because currently im using another racing title champing horse on my Brinkhaven account. That will max myself out for that discipline as you can only have to competing accounts for competitions.
And im not to sure how long it will take. he needs about 3000 more points to champ him to the surpreme master grand champion title. So i will do it as quick as i can :D
Great! Thanks! I'll get him up for offers then!
Summer Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Summer Ranch »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
He's up for offers
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

HorzeLover101
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2028874
Champ Title Preferred: Supreme Master Grand Champion
Price: 100,000
Preferred Disciplines: Sprint Racing
Max Time To Complete: However long it takes to get him to be a Supreme Master Grand Champion but the sooner the better
*If you can I would like his win % to not go below 90%, If it does reach 90% before he is a SMGC then whatever title he is at is fine but I will still pay you the full amount that you charge for a Supreme Master Grand Champion. Let me know if this works for you and if you have any questions. Thank you and have a nice day!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Wild Wood Ranch wrote:
HorzeLover101
Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2028874
Max Time To Complete: However long it takes to get him to be a Supreme Master Grand Champion but the sooner the better
*If you can I would like his win % to not go below 90%, If it does reach 90% before he is a SMGC then whatever title he is at is fine but I will still pay you the full amount that you charge for a Supreme Master Grand Champion. Let me know if this works for you and if you have any questions. Thank you and have a nice day!
Sure! I can compete him in Sprint Racing.
I don't do percentage rates since it doesn't account for 4th or 5th place. Technically a horse could have a 56% rate but really they have a 80% rate because it only account for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I still look at 4th and 5th as a place too because you still earn money at those places. So to me its kind of inaccurate.
But like i said i dont do percentage rates. As long as the horse is placing 5th or higher... he's still making money and thus getting points to earn to his title.
Hope this makes a little sense :D
Owner Of FIR Club

Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Wild Wood Ranch wrote: Horse Link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2028874
Sure! I can compete him in Sprint Racing.
I don't do percentage rates since it doesn't account for 4th or 5th place. Technically a horse could have a 56% rate but really they have a 80% rate because it only account for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. I still look at 4th and 5th as a place too because you still earn money at those places. So to me its kind of inaccurate.
But like i said i dont do percentage rates. As long as the horse is placing 5th or higher... he's still making money and thus getting points to earn to his title.
Hope this makes a little sense :D
It does. What I meant was that the % that is shown by their competition record box not be less than 90%. Great I will put him up now.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Summer Ranch wrote:
He's up for offers
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1956415
I'm thinking one or two more days and he will be the title you asked for :D