Community Forum

ℬᏟᏕℛ Champing Services (Closed Until Further Notice)

Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: ℬᏟᏕℛ Champing Services

Post by Wild Wood Ranch »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Wild Wood Ranch wrote: Hey when you get a chance I think I am going to have you stop camping A&P Wildcard. He just isen't doing as well as I would like him to be, through no fault of your own!!! I was worried that this might happen as he is from my older line. Oh well. Thank you again for camping him! The other boys are looking great :D Thank you and have a great day!
Oh okay!
I had entered him i think Friday but this weekend i wasn't able to get on my accounts and champ. So i didn't see his win percentage yet!! Glad you msgd me :D Ill stick him up. He will just be 10k for his Master Champion Title :D
Thank you again so much for camping him!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Wild Wood Ranch wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Oh okay!
I had entered him i think Friday but this weekend i wasn't able to get on my accounts and champ. So i didn't see his win percentage yet!! Glad you msgd me :D Ill stick him up. He will just be 10k for his Master Champion Title :D
Thank you again so much for camping him!
He is now complete!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1984236
Pick up whenever!
Also if your interested in a title horse i have one available.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2082723
The player is no longer active so im selling.
Selling for 65k @ my grinder price.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Wild Wood Ranch wrote: Thank you again so much for camping him!
He is now complete!!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1984236
Pick up whenever!
Also if your interested in a title horse i have one available.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2082723
The player is no longer active so im selling.
Selling for 65k @ my grinder price.
Thank you so much! As for the grinder no thanks.
Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101
Hello, how have you been? I wanted to thank you again so much for camping my boys! I really do apprentice it :D I was wondering if you don't mind if I could pick up Phoenix Unbound? I am satisfied with were he is at and I want to start using him as a stud again so I have decided to put his competing career on hold for now. Thank you again!!! Have a great day!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Wild Wood Ranch wrote:
HorzeLover101
Hello, how have you been? I wanted to thank you again so much for camping my boys! I really do apprentice it :D I was wondering if you don't mind if I could pick up Phoenix Unbound? I am satisfied with were he is at and I want to start using him as a stud again so I have decided to put his competing career on hold for now. Thank you again!!! Have a great day!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1984889 sure ill put him up. the price will be in his bio so give me just a sec to figure that up. The sprint i only have been doing the level at hes at. but for some reason a lot of the racing disiplines were taken done or are not running so thats why i can do as much right now since hes higher level. let me know if you want me to finish his champing and i will surely do that for you after you put him back into the comp mode xD
Owner Of FIR Club

Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Wild Wood Ranch wrote: Hello, how have you been? I wanted to thank you again so much for camping my boys! I really do apprentice it :D I was wondering if you don't mind if I could pick up Phoenix Unbound? I am satisfied with were he is at and I want to start using him as a stud again so I have decided to put his competing career on hold for now. Thank you again!!! Have a great day!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1984889 sure ill put him up. the price will be in his bio so give me just a sec to figure that up. The sprint i only have been doing the level at hes at. but for some reason a lot of the racing disiplines were taken done or are not running so thats why i can do as much right now since hes higher level. let me know if you want me to finish his champing and i will surely do that for you after you put him back into the comp mode xD
Great thank you! I get it :D I have noticed that too. Thank you so much I will let you know. I will probably have some more horses in a while that will need to be camped if you have room.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Wild Wood Ranch wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Great thank you! I get it :D I have noticed that too. Thank you so much I will let you know. I will probably have some more horses in a while that will need to be camped if you have room.
I made the price to the titles that they are close to so when i re champ him he will start off from those quoted champ titles
Owner Of FIR Club

Wild Wood Ranch
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

HorzeLover101 wrote:
Wild Wood Ranch wrote: Great thank you! I get it :D I have noticed that too. Thank you so much I will let you know. I will probably have some more horses in a while that will need to be camped if you have room.
I made the price to the titles that they are close to so when i re champ him he will start off from those quoted champ titles
Thank you so much again!
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Wild Wood Ranch wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
Thank you so much again!

your welcome :D
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

~BDE~Secondary wrote: and yes please, if he does prefer one then switch to that :D
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1840387
He started doing bad in Dressage so i have stopped compteting him there. He is still currently competing in Endurance and has about an 80% win rate. I will keep entering if you would like... he is up for offers if you want him back due to lack of comp % win rate.
Thank You!
Owner Of FIR Club

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 11:47 pm

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 11:47 pm