Community Forum

Pony Tokens sales thread.

walnut the hamster
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Pony Tokens sales thread.

Post by walnut the hamster »

mln11 wrote:how much is 100 PT because i have 600 PT at the moment i need 100 more PT to get something

PS.How do you link
100pts are impossable to give they can only give 600pts at the least
mln11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

ok
mln11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

what's the highest amount you can give
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:what's the highest amount you can give
All of this information you're requesting about can be easily accessed in the 'Store' Tab on HWO. This is not the market tab for horses...
Here's the link.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/store/ponytokens
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
mln11
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

i looked at the guide for newbie's and found some decent info
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

i would like 600pt when ever you can going to this account
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Ritsuka, I'll be back open for business around the 1-3 of October! Thanks for your interest! :)
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

ShadowDragon wrote:Hi Ritsuka, I'll be back open for business around the 1-3 of October! Thanks for your interest! :)
ok!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

ShadowDragon wrote:I'm willing to buy PTs for players now and again in return for game cash. This will be my official PT sales thread. Price is 1 million(or less..I'm willing to haggle) game cash for every dollar I spend. I use Pay Pal so the transaction will be immediate, no waiting.

I will require payment up front. After I receive the game cash, I'll immediately buy the PTs and have them sent to the account of your choosing. PLEASE make sure the name of your account is spelled correctly and exact, I don't want any mistakes!

I will note on here, in public, when I receive the game cash, and I'd appreciate it if you, the buyer, would also note here that you've received the PTs. That way everything is in public and we can both feel comfortable and the public will know that the transaction went smoothly for us both. :)

I will note here if I'm open for business or not. Right now, I am CLOSED.

$12 PTs...sold to Wild Wood Ranch, to be sent to A.P farm. Payment Received, PT sent! Your order ID: 616191463

$5 PT...sold to PeacefulOreo, to be sent to PeacefulOreo. Payment Received, PT sent!

Note to self: Contact Shiva about $15 bonus package Oct 1st.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Foundation Horses: I'm also willing to buy foundation horses for users that have need of them. I'm not sure how much a foundation costs in game cash but we can work it out. :) CLOSED for now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and for any future business!
Hello. I understand that you are closed.. Is there anyway I could get 600 Pt? I am in need (I have never been premium and really want to try it)! Is there any way I could get some? :)
ShadowDragon
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ShadowDragon »

Hi Sawd, and thanks for your interest. I can't do anything right now. Every month I set aside a certain amount of game money out of my budget to spend on my games. Once that amount is used up, I'm done until the next month. If I go over it eats into my bill and household money, which I can't do. I am sorry. I wish I could help you out but I can't do anything until the beginning of next month. I'll be happy to help you out at that time. Once I'm open, it's first come, first served, so check back between the 1st and 3rd of October.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:41 am