Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hmm...

Post by Sawd10 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: So, I think this may be a little hard, but I ACCEPT. (If the challenges aren't hard, what's a challenge)?
I will probably do the full credit one. :) One question: Say I am making the.... Gelderlander and I need the Andalusian, would I be able to buy the Andalusian off the marketplace or no?
Also, is there any additional info you can give me on creating new breeds? (I have not done it in a long time and kind of forgot what is good things to have to make creating it easy). :|
Thank you!
AWESOME! you know its not only about the challenge, i see lots of players take the easy way of breeding a breed, but i know it gives more satisfaction when you breed it the right way. I just wanted you to experience that level of succes.

If you make the Gelderlander and you need a Andalusian you could get one from the market, aslong as you breed the 4 horses you need to make the 5th horse yourself. Also if you need help improving your horses to get to 60k hgp, maybe i could help, it all depends on the quality i see in your horses 8-)

Tips?? for example when you breed a Trackhener [ Turkmene x Mongolian ] x [ Arabian x Thoroughbred ] and your first mix (turk x mong) scores 2 for Trakhener because its to much pony type you need to breed that mix with a new Turkmene to reduce pony type. this often also reduces COI, wich is good. so you'll get a 80%Turk x 20%mong.
This way you tweak your mix untill he scores better.. then store the horse and go work on the other mix for example.

Also when you bred your first Dutch Warmblood i expect/hope that you will train him/her, so you can compete against my Dutch Warmbloods and win EXTRA CASH from competitions.. 8-)

Lets make it more of a challenge and add a timeframe, what do you think? do it in 2 months? or is that to fast?
Alright, thank you!
Will do.
Time: 2 months... Hmm... So, In my opinion I think it may be a little fast, but I don't want it to be easy. Maybe something like 2 months and 3 weeks?
A wise man once said nothing at all.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Sawd10 wrote: Alright, thank you!
Will do.
Time: 2 months... Hmm... So, In my opinion I think it may be a little fast, but I don't want it to be easy. Maybe something like 2 months and 3 weeks?
You seem to have a GREAT mentality, i love your positive mindset!

Lets end the challenge on 30 december, my birthday.. then i can play Santa Claus on my birthday and reward you with 50 mil credits :)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

8arbarossa wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Alright, thank you!
Will do.
You seem to have a GREAT mentality, i love your positive mindset!

Lets end the challenge on 30 december, my birthday.. then i can play Santa Claus on my birthday and reward you with 50 mil credits :)
Haha, OK!
Thank you. :) OK, I am going to start it now! I am going to keep a draft of what I need to breed for the horse and your tips so I don't have to keep going back to Breeds Wiki.
Thanks again! :D :D
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 1:15 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:15 am