Community Forum

Pinging mln11

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Pinging mln11

Post by 8arbarossa »

BlackOak2 wrote:
mln11 wrote:I made a new topic :lol:
Congrats! (Again :mrgreen: )

Here's the link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=20347
I checked it this time, it's linked correctly, so if something else happens... I did double check it first.
New Topic in the wrong section. Aunty BlackOak needs to give you a spanking :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :D
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

8arbarossa wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Congrats! (Again :mrgreen: )

Here's the link: http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =8&t=20347
I checked it this time, it's linked correctly, so if something else happens... I did double check it first.
New Topic in the wrong section. Aunty BlackOak needs to give you a spanking :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :D
:P
I check for links to work, not if they're in the right areas... well, not all the time. I do cruise and muss over wrong topics in wrong forums occasionally.

But I figure, you need something to do too, 8arbarossa. :lol:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

BlackOak2 wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
:P
I check for links to work, not if they're in the right areas... well, not all the time. I do cruise and muss over wrong topics in wrong forums occasionally.

But I figure, you need something to do too, 8arbarossa. :lol:
:lol: :lol: True that, true that :lol: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

very funny :lol:
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
mln11 wrote:How can i get back onto my new topic?
Once posted, your topic will appear in the forum you posted it in. As other replies and other new topics get published, your topic will slide down the list.

I recommend bookmarking your topic. You can bookmark it manually in your browser, or you can also bookmark it by using the message tools drop-down menu. It's the little button that looks like a wrench.

For now, here's the link to your topic:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 231#135231

You can also access all of the posts you've written, by clicking on your name in a topic, then clicking on the 'search user's posts, found on the right-hand side of the screen.

Edit: Link is not correct. Link's back to this topic. Other topic is missing or gone.
Blackoak2 how do you make a topic on the sales forum ? :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Once posted, your topic will appear in the forum you posted it in. As other replies and other new topics get published, your topic will slide down the list.

I recommend bookmarking your topic. You can bookmark it manually in your browser, or you can also bookmark it by using the message tools drop-down menu. It's the little button that looks like a wrench.

For now, here's the link to your topic:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... 231#135231

You can also access all of the posts you've written, by clicking on your name in a topic, then clicking on the 'search user's posts, found on the right-hand side of the screen.

Edit: Link is not correct. Link's back to this topic. Other topic is missing or gone.
Blackoak2 how do you make a topic on the sales forum ? :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:

Same way you did in the General Chat forum, but you enter into the Sales forum.

Here's the link to the list of forums on HWO:
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/index.php

You're looking for the category that's headed 'Marketplace' and the forum that reads 'Horses For Sale'
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Hey do you know thundering hooves?because he said he had a Surprise for me and I said i would meet him in the chat room in the afternoon but he is not online.I have been wating for him in the chat room.
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

Sorry mesage me in the chat room please.I will be there.
mln11
Visit My Farm

Post by mln11 »

I made a new acount but i am not going to stop playing on this one on my new account i can't contact you i tryed to message you but there was no were that said post reply or Quote there was only report.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

mln11 wrote:I made a new acount but i am not going to stop playing on this one on my new account i can't contact you i tryed to message you but there was no were that said post reply or Quote there was only report.
Remember, you need admin to approve the first five posts you do, before you have access to chat or posting automatically.

I do know Thundering Hooves, but not personally. You'll have to wait and see.

If you look at one of their posts, or go to their activity page, you can see if they're online and active. Until then, you'll just need to be patient.

Congratulations on the second account!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 2:32 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:32 am