Community Forum

Rebel Ranch Log

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Rebel Ranch Log

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:..
U like?
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:U like?
Aww, she's so pretty
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:U like?
Aww, she's so pretty
wanna buy her? ;)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:
Southerngal wrote: Aww, she's so pretty
wanna buy her? ;)
Could I?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:
wanna buy her? ;)
Could I?
If you got the cash, she is all yours 8-)
just promise not to rent her out or sell her
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote: If you got the cash, she is all yours 8-)
That would, like, never happen in a million years. How much?
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote: If you got the cash, she is all yours 8-)
That would, like, never happen in a million years. How much?
thats good to hear. what is she worth to you?? i cant see your bankaccount and i am known for being very expensive :P I always like to see what something is worth to people. sometimes people offer me crazy low prices for rarebreeds and people like those get banned :lol: :lol: i also like to annoy people so not telling you a price is just funny to me.. you giving a prize and me complaining about it, its all part of the game :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote:thats good to hear. what is she worth to you?? i cant see your bankaccount and i am known for being very expensive :P I always like to see what something is worth to people. sometimes people offer me crazy low prices for rarebreeds and people like those get banned :lol: :lol: i also like to annoy people so not telling you a price is just funny to me.. you giving a prize and me complaining about it, its all part of the game :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Since she is a rare breed, I'd go ahead and lay 4k on her. I'd put about another 7k on with what she has, and the fact that she's young, so I guess I'd offer about $11,000 for the filly. And I actually like people not telling a price- It lets me look over the horse more carefully and actually give out thoughts on it.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Southerngal wrote:
8arbarossa wrote:thats good to hear. what is she worth to you?? i cant see your bankaccount and i am known for being very expensive :P I always like to see what something is worth to people. sometimes people offer me crazy low prices for rarebreeds and people like those get banned :lol: :lol: i also like to annoy people so not telling you a price is just funny to me.. you giving a prize and me complaining about it, its all part of the game :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Since she is a rare breed, I'd go ahead and lay 4k on her. I'd put about another 7k on with what she has, and the fact that she's young, so I guess I'd offer about $11,000 for the filly. And I actually like people not telling a price- It lets me look over the horse more carefully and actually give out thoughts on it.
i think your temper isnt that bad, you didnt even get angry :twisted:
you see the positive in everything,, good job. :D 8-)

i will ask to put her up for private sale for ya (i would offer atleast 20.000 if i where you ;) )
She is back in 15 mins
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Southerngal
Visit My Farm

Post by Southerngal »

8arbarossa wrote: i think your temper isnt that bad, you didnt even get angry :twisted:
you see the positive in everything,, good job. :D 8-)

i will ask to put her up for private sale for ya (i would offer atleast 20.000 if i where you ;) )
She is back in 15 mins
Lol, my temper only rises at certain things... Plus, I don't show it through computers, and thanks. :)
And I guess I'll offer 20k, let's just hope she brings me that much in the future. Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:39 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:39 pm