BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HW Newsletter Writer's Chat

Post by BlackOak2 »

_h a z e l_ wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:...
Thank you for including me, I like seeing the changes that are going on :) I really like the breakdown of the newsletter and the rules you just laid out in your last post. Speaking of, I think we should jump into chat for a bit to discuss the newsletter branches, if that is ok with you :)
I'm logging now.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

RenegadePegasus, Lila25172, I want to offer you a change in both of your newsletters. A rearrangement of the competitions you handle.
Instead of dividing it by timed versus scored, I'd like to get your input on splitting it instead by Ranch versus Gymkhana or Western Showing. This would also update your branch headline names as well.

Ranch or Stock Horse (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Cutting, Reining, Working Ranch and Western Trail

Gymkhana or Western Showing (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Western Pleasure

This will split the competitions a little more easily and make a little more sense with the differences between the western show horse and the stock horse.

I do NOT expect you two to change it for this upcoming issue though. Toss it around and let me know.
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

BlackOak2 wrote:RenegadePegasus, Lila25172, I want to offer you a change in both of your newsletters. A rearrangement of the competitions you handle.
Instead of dividing it by timed versus scored, I'd like to get your input on splitting it instead by Ranch versus Gymkhana or Western Showing. This would also update your branch headline names as well.

Ranch or Stock Horse (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Cutting, Reining, Working Ranch and Western Trail

Gymkhana or Western Showing (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Western Pleasure

This will split the competitions a little more easily and make a little more sense with the differences between the western show horse and the stock horse.

I do NOT expect you two to change it for this upcoming issue though. Toss it around and let me know.
Let me know if you need a filler for a newsletter. I would have the time to write one up every month or bi-weekly. I will study the one (depends on the discipline you want me to over look) you assign me to. I may tweak a few things or leave it how it is.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:RenegadePegasus, Lila25172, I want to offer you a change in both of your newsletters. A rearrangement of the competitions you handle.

Let me know if you need a filler for a newsletter. I would have the time to write one up every month or bi-weekly. I will study the one (depends on the discipline you want me to over look) you assign me to. I may tweak a few things or leave it how it is.
I could use you next month to take up one of the English branches, or both, especially if I don't get anybody to sign up to write. :mrgreen:
I got them both written yesterday and posted (just as much for experience as filling in myself).

I want to get the Newsletter competitions started and I also need to hear back from Veterinarian on the driving as well as RenegadePegasus and Lila25172 on their western reorder.

So, yes, for next month, please plan on taking over one (or both if you choose to, but that's a lot of work :D ) of the English branches.

Thank you. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
I could use you next month to take up one of the English branches, or both, especially if I don't get anybody to sign up to write. :mrgreen:
I got them both written yesterday and posted (just as much for experience as filling in myself).

I want to get the Newsletter competitions started and I also need to hear back from Veterinarian on the driving as well as RenegadePegasus and Lila25172 on their western reorder.

So, yes, for next month, please plan on taking over one (or both if you choose to, but that's a lot of work :D ) of the English branches.

Thank you. :mrgreen:
are you able to link me all the newsletters? so i can subscribe to them and have quick links too them?
Owner Of FIR Club

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
are you able to link me all the newsletters? so i can subscribe to them and have quick links too them?
All the links and communications forums (except the writer's chat) are in my quicklinks in my signature.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
All the links and communications forums (except the writer's chat) are in my quicklinks in my signature.
Oh awesome!!
Owner Of FIR Club

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Oh awesome!!
:mrgreen: The new little treasure trove. Ha!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

Hi BlackOak!
If this is ok with RenegadePegasus, I would like to do the Gymkhana
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

BlackOak2
Hello BlackOak2!
When do I publish this month's newsletter?
:)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:54 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:54 pm