Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HW Newsletter Writer's Chat

Post by BlackOak2 »

Lila25172 wrote:
BlackOak2
Hello BlackOak2!
When do I publish this month's newsletter?
:)
You're still on schedule, third friday, which is this coming friday.

Unless RenegadePegasus and you decide to make the changes I suggested, do not make them, for THIS release. Stick to your previous assignment.

I haven't yet heard anything back from them, only you, so nothing yet is changing to the newsletter branches.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

RenegadePegasus wrote:...
Are you still on schedule for this upcoming release? Are there any changes that need to be addressed?
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Lila25172
Visit My Farm

Post by Lila25172 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Lila25172 wrote: Hello BlackOak2!
When do I publish this month's newsletter?
:)
You're still on schedule, third friday, which is this coming friday.

Unless RenegadePegasus and you decide to make the changes I suggested, do not make them, for THIS release. Stick to your previous assignment.

I haven't yet heard anything back from them, only you, so nothing yet is changing to the newsletter branches.
Thank you! :D
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

Post by RenegadePegasus »

BlackOak2 wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote:...
Are you still on schedule for this upcoming release? Are there any changes that need to be addressed?
None at all- the newsletters almost done.
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:RenegadePegasus, Lila25172, I want to offer you a change in both of your newsletters. A rearrangement of the competitions you handle.
Instead of dividing it by timed versus scored, I'd like to get your input on splitting it instead by Ranch versus Gymkhana or Western Showing. This would also update your branch headline names as well.

Ranch or Stock Horse (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Cutting, Reining, Working Ranch and Western Trail

Gymkhana or Western Showing (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Western Pleasure

This will split the competitions a little more easily and make a little more sense with the differences between the western show horse and the stock horse.

I do NOT expect you two to change it for this upcoming issue though. Toss it around and let me know.
Yes I am in support of this. I kind of want my newsletter to cover more comps. I can take either/or.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

RenegadePegasus wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:RenegadePegasus, Lila25172, I want to offer you a change in both of your newsletters. A rearrangement of the competitions you handle.
Instead of dividing it by timed versus scored, I'd like to get your input on splitting it instead by Ranch versus Gymkhana or Western Showing. This would also update your branch headline names as well.

Ranch or Stock Horse (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Cutting, Reining, Working Ranch and Western Trail

Gymkhana or Western Showing (name to be chosen by writer) would instead cover: Barrel Racing, Pole Bending, Western Pleasure

This will split the competitions a little more easily and make a little more sense with the differences between the western show horse and the stock horse.

I do NOT expect you two to change it for this upcoming issue though. Toss it around and let me know.
Yes I am in support of this. I kind of want my newsletter to cover more comps. I can take either/or.
Lila25172 wrote:...
Okay, for next month (February releases), switch over to the new set. I'll attempt to remind you before the release of your new sets.

Lila25172 has requested the Gymkhana set.

This will then leave RenegadePegasus with the Ranch or Stock Horse.

Thank you, both! :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
RenegadePegasus
Visit My Farm

BlackOak2 wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Yes I am in support of this. I kind of want my newsletter to cover more comps. I can take either/or.
Okay, for next month (February releases), switch over to the new set. I'll attempt to remind you before the release of your new sets.

Ok.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
RenegadePegasus wrote: Yes I am in support of this. I kind of want my newsletter to cover more comps. I can take either/or.

Are you still needing me for the English sets? I can do them if so. Ill get start on the format if you need me to.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Also, you're a day late for your release, Lila25172, are you still working on it? Prepared to release it?

Please let us know if something has happened.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:ping
Hey BlackOak2, I was just wondering if in our newsletters we still have to follow the form that we used to (not complaining, I actually like that form :lol: )

Also my newsletter should be published in 3 days correct?

Btw I had broken my arm the previous month and another player was supposed to publish the 2nd issue. I searched the newsletter and did not see it published there. Did they accidentally posted it on a different post?

Edit: Found the post. Should I apologise to the readers in my next issue?
Last edited by Veterinarian on Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:53 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:53 am