BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: HWO Monthly English (Other) Newsletter

Post by BlackOak2 »

English Non-Eventing Newsletter April Issue #11

Announcements

If you want to comment, please use the English Communications Forum.

Hunter

News
After an exciting last month news release, we have a quiet one this time around.
No new records have been broken.

Spotlight
There has been a fairly steep climb in scores over the past month. Seeing many more horses pulling scores in the 50's rather than mostly in the upper 40's offers insight that competition is getting much stiffer in this discipline.
Included in this, is last months Record Holder's breeders and owners, with a whole new set of competitors, every one of them related directly to last month's record holder -DB4E- Golden Devil. He hasn't yet produced a filly or colt that can break any records, but they prove worthy and close, by pulling times not unlike his and also holding WPS not far below either. Overall, he's proving to be quite the sire, not just quite the competitor.
And also, there are those, seemingly out of left field, but far from wholly unknown, that even with weaker WPS, still are able to pull the scores necessary to offer solid competition to those that are in that top tier area, like [A] Otter Half 52, a Eugene-bred stallion.
As usual, my spotlight will come NOT from the overall competitions that HWO has to offer, but from the HWO Spotlight Competition. Today (it's no surprise though) that our spotlight, with a score of 50.63, is:
-DB4E- Golden Devil

A cakewalk, compared to some of the other scores he can pull. I suppose he decided to give 'just enough' this time, to pull this first. The one coming in a hair-raising close second is Fire N Ice with a score of 50.01. And this horse is definitely not one to sneeze at. Being brought up through the levels slowly, he's proving scores aren't everything, it takes a bit of heart too.
We'll have to see if he can continue his climb to the top with ever-bettering scores.

In-Hand

News
Another month of no new records.

Spotlight
Please note, the spotlight has come from the Newsletter competition.
Again, one of the top performers in this category is {RRS} Super Duper Big Dude, pulling final scores again and again in the 2:15 minute ranges. Closing in on those records! Enough to taste, not yet enough to bite. And yet, this month, like last month, there are close-running competitors. Like Unnamed Horse #2819559, biting on the heels of our best-scorer and also, this month, our Spotlight horse:
✴H✴ Temper

That has been directly competing with {RRS} Super Duper Big Dude and walked away with the win in our spotlight competition with a final score of 02:20.58, defeating {RRS} Super Duper Big Dude, who pulled a final score of 02:23.09.
It stands to reason, these two will continue their duel at least for awhile longer and perhaps, spread that rivalry to their offspring.

Saddleseat

News
Another month, like In-Hand, of no new records.

Spotlight
Please note, the spotlight has come from the Newsletter competition.
There's a few horses that stood out this past month. Of these horses, two have come extremely close to breaking our current records, within a couple points, in fact. So, it's worth mentioning both of these horses, even though neither one participated in this month's spotlight highlight competition. Although, one of these, has already entered for next month's spotlight. Keep your eyes out for these two top competitors, Unnamed Horse #2991275 and {RRS} Magic Blue Moon, both bred by h0rsey and competed by the h0rsey2 account.
As for our spotlight horse? With a score of 60.08, RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral
, an oldie (ID, not horse age), but a goodie is still showing he's got the goods! Smashing his win with a little over 2 point headway over runner up, he's still creating a stir, even after all these months he's been hanging around. A gorgeous boy, bred by ramcminn and currently owned by the rosie0922 account and with four foals on the ground, will he be able to maintain his 96.4 % WPS record in Saddleseat? By the way, that's 598 first out of 886 starts, more than half. And this stallion isn't just a Saddleseat specialty, he also does quite successfully in Show Jumping and Steeplechase... with a tentatively strong start in Cross Country as well. He's got the looks, the goods and the overall stats.

Rising Star
In my information gathering this time around, I came across a horse that I thought was well worth sharing to everybody in the community. All of you have, by now, read last month's record breaking news and also this months interesting progeny that's soaring to high-score hieghts.
So I want to introduce the half-brother to -DB4E- Golden Devil. And, I must note, specially, that these horses come from a line of record holders. These horses have been BRED to break records.
Without further ado:
-DB4E- Dappled beauty

Why do I show you this stallion?
:twisted: For the simple fact that he's currently posted for stud and standing at $650,000. A bit much? Perhaps not. If paired with the right mare, producing an RH is NOT outside of this stallions potential. He already has seven offspring on the ground, and of these seven, they have each shown fair and reasonable outcomes of HGP. Alongside, a competition score of 42.98 without any training whatsoever. His competitive foal is posting scores in the 53 range and holding a WPS of 83.3% with a wide variety of levels.
There is potential with this stud, if one chooses the mare carefully, to highlight his best sides.

Extras

Do you want an advertisement in the newsletter? Please check out this forum!
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

English Non-Eventing Newsletter May Issue #12

Announcements
My apologies on being about a week late in publishing this branch.

Hunter

News
After a few short months, we have a new record! Level 8 was broken on May 2nd, 2021, by the glorious ~DB4E~ Golden Beauty. Do you recall last month's Hunter spotlight, -DB4E- Golden Devil? You guessed it! Directly related. Sire and son! This line keeps cruising right ahead! Congrats Collector's_Holding and HorzeCollector003 for producing another record holder.

Spotlight
Spotlight, as always, comes from the rolling HWO Spotlight Hunter Competition.
The competition run for this article was a close one this time! Split only by 0.87 points, first and second were incredibly close! [V] Verosi pulled in at 44.07, showing second and bowing gracefully to his superior mare, 'This time' I can hear the stallion say.
While laughing,
»mellow yellow»

Dances away with the win, flicking her tail as she took the stallion under her belt. But it would be her final Hunter competition. She appears retired from the competition circuit now.
Bred by DustyHills and owned by kasey1732
She is currently pregnant and already has 5 foals on the ground.

In-Hand

News
No records yet.

Spotlight
Spotlight, as always, comes from the rolling HWO Spotlight In-Hand Competition.
It won't be much of a surprise, that like last month, our spotlight this month, is again:
✴H✴ Temper

This time, he posted a final score of 02:17.58, defeating his closest opponent by just over two and a half seconds. But, runner up {CY} Merciful, bred by Cypress Creek Elites, really looked to be pushing the envelope. Perhaps he turned out quite a bit less than expected though, he continued his career until he passed on without leaving any offspring. He does have a half-sibling, through his dame, who, perhaps, will produce those that are better in the discipline.

Saddleseat

News
No movement in the records.

Spotlight
Spotlight, as always, comes from the rolling HWO Spotlight Saddleseat Competition.
Our spotlight for this month, is again the same spotlight from last month!
RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral

Pulling a score, this time, of 58.78, he defeated perhaps one of his more difficult rivals, {RRS} Magic Blue Moon, a horse I suggested to keep your eyes open for.
It appears this 'oldie but a goodie' is taking a break from competing for now. Will he return again? Will he produce more than the four offspring we see right now? His future is still wide open. Congrats on producing and competing such a dominating stallion, ramcminn, rosie0922, we will await what's next on his agenda.

Extras

HWO Discord
Want another way to chat with people on HWO? Check out the Horse World Online Discord Server! Please remember although this has been okay'ed with our admin, this is NOT an HWO run site and operates completely separately from HWO. However, all HWO rules will still apply (as said by the Discord owner), plus, there are some additional rules, please see the official forum link here for more details, or also contact Sawd10 for questions or concerns in that post (Please! do not use our newsletter as a contact, your replies will be deleted without notice).
Also, if you're good to roll, the direct invite link is here. Remember, ONLY HWO members will be accepted and you will need to sign up or acknowledge your HWO account name.
Enjoy!

Champing Center
Are you looking for somebody to title your horse? Is your horse at least 90% trained? Are you having difficulty entering all of your horses at once? Are you worried about aging your horse? Then this new center might be just the perfect fit!
Run by May4025, this center offers titling to Master Champion and offers that in any discipline. May4025 even has a return-guarantee of maintaining a WPS %. So check out the new center (complete with an example owned by a senior member of our community) found here.
Note: Champing and Rating forms via Googledocs. 'Both appear to be in full working order.' - says me, who has trouble, at times, getting along with Googledocs. :mrgreen:

Hope you've enjoyed! :mrgreen:
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

English Non-Eventing Newsletter June Issue #13

Announcements
My apologies on being about a week late in publishing this branch... Again! -_- I'm slipping.

Hunter

News
There has been no records broken this past month.
To get to these records, a horse will need to pull at least a score of 55.94.

Spotlight
Spotlight, as always, comes from the rolling HWO Spotlight Hunter Competition.
Is it a surprise that of the competitions I'm cruising through that I see ~DB4E~ Devils Wish, a son of -DB4E- Golden Devil with a score hitting near those records? Such a strong showing with a WPS of 91.7% with 65 wins in 120 starts. Such a gorgeous sooty palomino, a prime example of this well-developed bloodline. How many more record holders will this line produce?
Alongside this prime colt, I see some mighty competition. Back on the warpath is Eugene, coming with [A] Koala Levee 43 - 45. This black stallion has a 100% WPS in hunter. But only 19 starts (still boasting 12 firsts). What drew my eyes, however, is his best score of 54.15, in his very first competition. Level 1 or not, this is within striking distance for those records.
Then there is this cute 'little' guy, mighty stallion Unnamed Horse #3067146, bred by RacingTB1974 and currently owned by kat_equestrian. He holds a WPS of 89.5 in Hunter with 19 starts and 7 wins. Again, not too large of a competition record (and not his strongest discipline either), but his best Hunter score is 54.42 in this competition.
And finally, ✦✧LC✧✦ BlueBell's Zip 54.51, a lemoncyress bred, currently owned by Brinkhaven has caught my attention. This sooty bay pangare colt has so far maintained a WPS of 90.9 with 106 firsts in 187 starts in hunter, with his best score of 54.91 he first earned in this competition.
However, the one that's taking the spotlight for this month will be:
Windmill's Grace

This gorgeous dark brown pangare stallion, bred by Symphoenae pulled a score of 54.85 in the spotlight competition from last month, defeating his closest rival by more than a point. These horses are nothing to jump at, each one a powerhouse on the hunter circuit. I see it soon, an all-out attack on those records that, many of them, have been around for years now. With 201 starts and 113 firsts, this stallion is both stacked and proves it.

In-Hand

News
All's still silent on the records front.
A horse will need to pull a Final Score of at least 2:14.94.

Spotlight
Spotlight, as always, comes from the rolling HWO Spotlight In-Hand Competition.
There has been only a page of new competitions run since last month. Seriously low! This can mean that all the competition for In-Hand has dried up, or it could mean that all of our breeders have pulled out to develop their lines a bit more. Of these, outside of our usual competitors I've already mentioned in previous months' news, one new one stands out. ~S&F~ Elmer's Glue Gotcha is a very cute, spotted Falabella, bred by malishka33 and currently owned by Brinkhaven. The interesting fact about this one, is that he's an oldie, a super oldie! He's one of our previous In-Hand record holders. He must've come back to show our new bloodlines what they need to succeed! Either way, seeing such a cutie running around still is quite the eye-catcher.
As for our spotlight competition, it hasn't run yet. There are three competitors, all Hidalgo-breds. Will anybody take on the challenge of one of our top, In-Hand breeders right now?

Saddleseat

News
There has been no new Saddleseat records this past month.
For a horse to challenge these records, they will need to at least pull a score of 64.53.

Spotlight
Spotlight, as always, comes from the rolling HWO Spotlight Saddleseat Competition.
Lookie! Lookie! What I've found in results over the past month:
{RRS} Royal King

This bay dun stallion is not only pulling record-challenging scores, he has pulled the top spot in this month's spotlight competition! With a score of 61.69, it seems that such a thing is within distance of those records, but I'm keeping a little secret right now...
His best score isn't 64.49, like I might say under perhaps other near-record horses. His best score is actually 65.09 and he's pulled this score no less than 4 times. However, the problem is, that in order to break a record with his current highest scores, he would've needed to do so, in a level 1 or a level 3 competition. He has already leveled out and currently competes at level 8 and above. He has a few more ticks to climb to break levels 8 through 10. And yet! And yet! He is right there, staring over that precipice.

Extras
Last edited by BlackOak2 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

English Non-Eventing Newsletter July Issue #14

Announcements
Not late this time around! Woot-Woot! As a notice, next month appears be my last month writing any of these branches for awhile. Something will be happening mid-next month that will further limit my online gameplay, so I just won't have time to tackle any of them. If anybody feels like they can fill in for this branch, or fill in for any of the other ones, please contact h0rsey in the communications forum. The Newsletter is always on the lookout for additional writers and especially those that can fill-in on short notice.

Hunter

News
No records have been broken.

Spotlight
As usual, the spotlight horses will come from the HWO Spotlight Competitions.
Again! Taking our spotlight spot is the gorgeous (and glorious),
Windmill's Grace

This time, this stallion pulls the win with a score of 49.34, besting second by just about a full point. He doesn't have any offspring on the ground yet. But at only 4 years, he has a long life in front of him. Now, topped-out with a title of Supreme Master Grand Champion after only some odd 200 starts, the question is: 'What's next?' There does appear to be some force pointing on this horse, however, he didn't need it. Eventually, this young stallion would've earned this title in short-but-due time.

In-Hand

News

Spotlight
Sadly, there have been no changes to our spotlight competition. It is still sitting. This tells me our In-Hand competitions have just about died completely. So there is no real, new news to post.
Perhaps next month, my last month for awhile (expected schedule), there will be a new flurry of activity to offer my last posting.

Saddleseat

News
We have a broken record!
Do you, dear readers, remember last month when I wrote about {RRS} Royal King? Well, our newest record breaker is his son.
{ℛℛε} Royal Legend broke the level 1 record on June 30th, 2021 with a score of 64.81, not beating his sire's best time, but more than enough to deseat the old record of 64.53 that stood for just over three years!
Currently, {ℛℛε} Royal Legend's best time is 65.01 in the High Point Classic. He is close to besting his sire's best score of 65.09. And, like his sire, he is within striking range of those records. Time will tell if he breaks any more. Congratulations, h0rsey!

Spotlight
Last spotlight competition was indeed an interesting one! Our most recent spotlighted horses were both back! {RRS} Royal King and RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral went head to head! And Wow! did they push each other! {RRS} Royal King threw out a score of 64.19, not his best, for sure, but certainly nothing to laugh at. But RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral came back with a score of 64.98, taking first and defeating this record holder producing stallion!
RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral

This stallion is an oldie (by id number) and continues to prove himself even after all this time.
The interesting thing about this pair of competitors is that they have almost identical evaluations. They're separated by only about a hand. Both are light builds. {RRS} Royal King is 17% and 77% Horse, Size and Type respectively, while RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral is 19.5% and 81% Horse. They both have gold Balance and Intelligence, green Agility and no color Movement and all of these have similarly high comments. Even their scores are similar. {RRS} Royal King's scores for Balance, Agility and Movement are 55, 28, 53, respectively, while RA Ghostwind's Red Spiral's scores are 55, 29, 52. It seems the only major difference between these horse's is their Jowl! Wow!

Extras

--End--
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

English Non-Eventing Newsletter August Issue #15

Announcements
Alright, y'all! This'll be my last write-up... er... type-up for the time being! Sometime next week and until the end of this month, at least, I'll be hard to get a hold of. This also means that any problems that might crop up that I generally stalk and give a hand to keeping peaceful, highly likely I won't be available. It'll be up to the rest of the community to give anybody a nice hand, either for questions or for problems.
I'm not going anywhere, though. As long as I'm still breathing, HWO will have me stalking in some corner somewhere. ;) I just need to tackle a scheduled life-consuming event for awhile. Don't worry, nothing's wrong. :mrgreen:
As usual, if you want to comment on the newsletter, please use the English Communications Forum.
For having some last-minute contact to me directly, swing by my Farm Log instead.
I haven't yet heard that my spot has been filled! And there are still available writer spots in the other branches. If interested, use the English Communications forum already linked just above. :mrgreen:

As a continued note, all of our spotlights come from our three HWO newsletter spotlight competitions:
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Hunter

News

Spotlight
Our slightly-sleepy hunter division appears to be on a roll for next month's newsletter edition. For this time around, like last, the scores are rather average. But with a whole slew of different competitors it appears there's been a turnover of blood. We have many of our usual breeders popping up again this month, like Uaithne. A powerhouse in the breeder and competitor rings. But today, I come to say that the winner and spotlight is NOT a horse bred by them.
Today, I spotlight our winning horse, produced and owned by kasey1732. A gorgeous, smoky, blue roan stallion. A quarab, no less! Foundation for his bloodline.
»milagro fiel»

This boy has some nice stacking going on! Toting an HGP of 61,742, with only two gold and two greens, his scores are remarkably low, offering a 42 in movement, 3 scores in the thirties and the other three in the twenties... what could his genes really be saying? By the way, he does appear to be at stud for now, for only 10k a covering. He may prove quite handy to someone's breeding program.
Congrats kasey1732 for producing such a gorgeous stallion!

In-Hand

News

Spotlight
Not too much to say... sadly, our newsletter competition has not run. But with the summer break (winter for those of you in the southern hemisphere) and everybody outside and offline, it's not a big surprise. Well, I suspect things'll pick up again soon here. Especially with the server move taking place and the game will begin to return to normal.

Saddleseat

News

Spotlight
Alright, not really a surprise here, but I'll try to make it a bit of one.
Over the past multiple months, we've had a few horses continue to duke-it-out! One taking first in our spotlight competitions, then another! All the while, we've become accustomed and indeed, familiar with our competitors. Sometimes one might skip the newsletter competition, sometimes another might. But for much of this year already, I feel as if I've been talking about the same few horses. But none of these horses are lightweights. Although there are times some of these horses have an off day, making it seem like they would be easy to defeat, that is far from the case. Some of these horses, rather, ALL of these horses are close to and are record-contending horses.
Okay, so without further ado, our contenders for the spotlight competition consisted of a couple new names and one very familiar name. Coming in second place, with a score of 58.8 is a horse I don't recall participating yet, ૨σ Been There, Done That bred and owned by Rose90067. At the time of this release, this stallion has already passed on. He has 14 offspring. I'm sure we'll see his get around here competing again soon enough.
And finally, blowing up the competition with a little more than 4 point lead and our winner for another spotlight competition, is none other than:
{RRS} Royal King

This outstanding horse continues to maintain a WPS of 99.7%. He's been started in saddleseat competitions 336 times and has pulled first in 212 of them. He is a juggernaut! He comes down from record-holding royalty and is a proven producer of them as well.
I'm sure h0rsey is one proud owner!

Extras

--End--
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

English (Non-Eventing) January 2022 Issue #16

Announcements
Hi everyone! Welcome to the newsletter for the English Non-Eventing competitors. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: English Communications Forum or via private message.
As per usual, all of our spotlights come from our three HWO newsletter spotlight competitions:
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Interviews
I plan to bring back the interview section of the newsletter next month so watch for that!

Hunter

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition this month was won by FarantSide’s bay half Bashkir stallion, Look at owners comments, with a score of 48.33. This handsome stallion has an HGP of 69,378 and appears to be available for stud. He holds a Supreme Master Grand Champion title in Hunter with a WPS of 74.5%.

Today, I will also be spotlighting a consistent winner in the Hunter arena this month, R⨳S Real Whisk, bred by Charlette and owned by kasey1732. This lovely black Arab Friesian cross has an HGP of 66,902 and is competing well with an overall WPS of 82.8% and a high score thus far of 54.37.

In-Hand

News

Spotlight
The last spotlight competition for In-Handing Jumping that ran (sadly in November) was won by JB Ginormous Gnat, a 29 inch black Belgian stallion, bred by JAB and shown by Arny with a score of 02:21.94 . He has earned a Master Championship in In-Hand Champing with a WPS of 76.6%.

An additional competitor worth mentioning, in a field that continues to be slow, is ✴H✴ Temper, bred and shown by Hidalgo. This gorgeous varnished black with snow cap Arabian stallion stands 33 inches tall and has a HGP of 64,193. He has earned a Supreme Championship with a WPS of 93%.

Saddleseat

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition for Saddleseat this month was won by Lilac Star, a beautiful varnished chestnut with blanket Arab Akhal-Teke cross bred by ashconner654. She has earned her Master Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 93.2%. Her daughter MR Lilac Rainstorm, also bred by ashconner654, is competing very successfully as well in Saddleseat with a Master Grand Championship title and a WPS of 98.2%.

Another competitor worth mention is SGR Modesto, bred and shown by Silverine. This absolutely gorgeous grulla tobiano Thoroughbred Arab cross stallion has thus far earned his Grand Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 100%.

Extras
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

English (Non-Eventing) February 2022 Issue #17

Announcements
Hey again! Welcome to the newsletter for the English Non-Eventing competitors. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: English Communications Forum or via private message.
As per usual, all of our spotlights come from our three HWO newsletter spotlight competitions:
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Interviews
I am hoping to do an interview next month. I have some ideas.

Hunter

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition this month was won by Thunder&Lightning’s black Friesian stallion,【ℤA】An Exceed Flake, with a score of 51.57. This majestic stallion, bred by Ziel, holds a Grand Championship in Hunter with a WPS of 88.9%.

Today, I will also be spotlighting a consistent winner in the Hunter arena this month, R&R Hopeful*, bred by horsesfurever and owned by Angellll. This lovely black Friesian mare has earned her Master Championship in Hunter thus far and is competing well with an overall WPS of 88.9% and a high score thus far of 54.1.

In-Hand

News

Spotlight
January's spotlight competition for In-Hand Jumping did run and was won by ✴H✴ Temper, a 33 inch Arabian stallion, bred and shown by Hidalgo with a score of 02:17.24 . He has earned a Supreme Championship in In-Hand Jumping with a WPS of 93.5%.

An additional competitor worth mentioning, in a field that continues to be slow, is ✴H✴ Gilgamesh, bred and shown by Hidalgo as well. This fabulous varnished chestnut with snow cap Arabian stallion stands 29 inches tall and has earned a Master Grand Championship in In-Hand Jumping thus far with a WPS of 83.7%.

Saddleseat

News
The Level 1 and the Level 3 Saddleseat records were broken in January by the amazing Spotlight stallion with scores of 65.85 and 65.45. In addition, Levels 2, 6, and 8 were broken this month by FF Grinder Line Blues, who will also be featured below with scores of 66.08, 65.68, and 65.98.

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition for Saddleseat this month was won by Grinder, a handsome part Thoroughbred stallion bred by Calcifer and shown by .Winter.. He has earned his Grand Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 100%. Furthermore, Grinder did break two World Records last month.

Another stallion bred by Calcifer and shown by .Winter. has been blazing across the Saddleseat scene, FF Grinder Line Blues. This stately part Thoroughbred stallion has thus far earned his Grand Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 98.4%, in addition to the aforementioned breaking of three Saddleseat World Records this month.

Extras

Advertisements

TrapandJup is advertising their new line of Calgara horses- a stunning new breed in the making, that will go public soon!
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/170694 https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/170712 https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/171328

Malakai10 (Malakai20, RSÆ Holding Account)is advertising one stallion that is currently for sale, another colt that will be for sale once trained to 99% in all stats.
Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3114641 (horse currently for sale), https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3402676 (horse being trained)

Do you want to be more involved in the HWO community? You can join the HWO Discord, and participate in exclusive competitions, meet new players, and interact with the community even more!
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

English (Non-Eventing) March 2022 Issue #18

Announcements
Hello again! Welcome to the newsletter for the English Non-Eventing competitors. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: English Communications Forum or via private message.
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Hunter

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition this month was won by chesney123456's Friesian/Arabian cross stallion, »chester», with a score of 52. This handsome stallion, bred by kasey1732, holds a Championship in Hunter with a WPS of 89.7%. He also holds a Master Grand Championship in Dressage and a Championship in Western Trail with impressive win percentages.

Today, I will also be spotlighting a regular winner in the Hunter arena this month,
Darkest Legend, a fabulous palomino Warlander stallion bred and shown by Lekara. He has earned his Master Grand Championship in Hunter thus far and is competing well with an overall WPS of 99.1% and a high score thus far of 52.54. He has also earned his Supreme Championship in Dressage, Master Grand Championship in Western Pleasure, Master Championship in Western Trail, and Championship in Working Ranch, all with impressive percentages over 90%.

In-Hand

News

Spotlight
February's spotlight competition for In-Hand Jumping did not run, not surprising in a field that continues to be slow.
A competitor worth mentioning is ~S&F~ Elmer's Glue Gotcha, bred by malishka33 and shown by
Brinkhaven, a gorgeous Chestnut Semi-Leopard Falabella stallion that held records on levels 6, 7, and 8 previously. This cute competitor, standing 26 inches high, has earned a Supreme Master Grand Championship in In-Hand Jumping thus far with a WPS of 93.2%.

Saddleseat

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition for Saddleseat this month was won by ૨σ He's got Style, an elegant Thoroughbred/Friesian cross stallion bred by Rose90067 and shown by RoseOakStuds, with a score of 62.37. He has earned his Master Grand Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 91.4%.

Another stallion winning consistently across the Saddleseat scene is Unnamed Horse #3242675 . This stunning bay dun part Irish Sport Horse/ Thoroughbred stallion bred and shown by horsey has thus far earned his Supreme Grand Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 97.5% and a high score thus far of 65.11.

Extras

Do you want to be more involved in the HWO community? You can join the HWO Discord, and participate in exclusive competitions, meet new players, and interact with the community even more!
rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

English (Non-Eventing) April 2022 Issue #19

Announcements
Here we are again! Welcome to the newsletter for the English Non-Eventing competitors. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: English Communications Forum or via private message.
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Hunter

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition this month was won by Ⓢ All Around Fancy, a stunning Friesian/Arabian cross stallion with a score of 51.45. This amazing stallion, bred by Softball_Training and shown by Softball 12345!, holds a Supreme Grand Championship in Hunter with a WPS of 93.2%.

Another regular winner in the Hunter field this month is HH Cowboy Quest, an astounding chestnut tobiano Gypsy Vanner stallion bred by Mega and shown by Sassy. He has earned his Supreme Championship in Hunter thus far with a WPS of 94.9%.

In-Hand

News

Spotlight
March's spotlight competition for In-Hand Jumping did not run, again not surprising in a field that continues to be slow.
A competitor worth mentioning is ✴H✴ Gilgamesh, bred and shown by Hidalgo , a gorgeous chestnut with snowcap Arabian stallion standing 29 inches high, that has earned a Supreme Championship in In-Hand Jumping thus far with a WPS of 85.5%.

Another successful competitor in the field continues to be ~S&F~ Elmer's Glue Gotcha, a Falabella stallion bred by malishka33 and owned by Brinkhaven. This 26 inch competitor has thus far earned his Supreme Master Grand Championship in In-Hand Jumping with a WPS of 93.4%. He also previously held World Records on Levels 6, 7 and 8.

Saddleseat

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition for Saddleseat this month was won by SGR Presto, a sophisticated Thoroughbred/Arabian cross stallion bred and shown by Silverine, with a score of 61. He has earned his Grand Championship in Saddleseat thus far with a WPS of 100%.

Another stallion winning consistently across the Saddleseat scene is AMMAR . This remarkable chestnut Arabian stallion bred by StarLite and shown by Blue Roan has thus far earned his Master Grand Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 82.1%.

Extras

rosie0922
Visit My Farm

Post by rosie0922 »

English (Non-Eventing) May 2022 Issue #20

Announcements
Hello again! Welcome to the newsletter for the English Non-Eventing competitors. If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas, contact me (rosie0922) on the official forum: English Communications Forum or via private message.
Hunter
In-Hand
Saddleseat

Hunter

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition this month was won by {RRS} Fire N Ice, an amazing red dun Quarter Horse stallion with a score of 52.76. This eye-catching stallion, bred and shown by h0rsey, holds a Supreme Championship in Hunter thus far with a WPS of 92%.

Another regular winner in the Hunter field this month is HH Nostalgia, a gorgeous pangare flaxen chestnut tobiano Belgian stallion bred and shown by Mega. He has earned his Supreme Championship in Hunter with a WPS of 97.4%. He has earned over 46,000 points thus far and has just entered the board for the top Belgians in the game.

In-Hand

News

FF Spooky Season, an adorable bay Thoroughbred stallion bred by Frost and shown by .Winter., broke the Level 5 record on April 26, 2022 with a score of 02:12.58. He has earned his Master Championship in In-Hand Jumping with a win percentage of 89.1%.

FF Ghoul, a spectacular (but tiny) black Thoroughbred stallion bred by Frost and shown by .Winter., broke the Level 8 record on May 7, 2022 with a score of 02:12.71 and the Level 10 record on April 26, 2022 with a score of 02:12.58. He has earned his Master Championship with a win percentage of 83.3%.

Spotlight
April's spotlight competition did run and was won by FF Spooky Season with a score of 02:13.38.

A competitor who won several competitions in April is Spitfire, bred and shown by hunt-seat-equitater , a striking varnished brown with blanket half Miniature stallion standing 8.3 hands high, that has earned a Master Championship in In-Hand Jumping thus far with a WPS of 71.1%.

Saddleseat

News

Spotlight
The Spotlight competition for Saddleseat this month was won by RA Shadowed Dark Tune, a remarkable varnished silver brown with blanket Appaloosa stallion bred and shown by ramcmcinn, with a score of 62.35. He has earned his Master Championship in Saddleseat thus far with a WPS of 89%.

Another stallion winning consistently across the Saddleseat scene is SGR Razzle Dazzle . This handsome Thoroughbred/Arabian cross stallion bred and shown by Silverine has thus far earned his Grand Championship in Saddleseat with a WPS of 100%.

Extras

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:16 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:16 pm