Community Forum

Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Comment on features or suggest new features for inclusion in the game.
Laura Lightwood
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Controversial suggestions, opinions needed.

Post by Laura Lightwood »

Also, I would like the colors to automatically show up with each horse, or at least have a drop-down list of the colors that are ACTUALLY horse colors. That way when you search for colors in sales or studs you get all horses available for the color(s) and pattern(s) you type in. Some horses say “Snowy Mountainside” for color or “White Sock” when really it’s Tobiano
Laura Lightwood
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Laura Lightwood »

Also, I would like the colors to automatically show up with each horse, or at least have a drop-down list of the colors that are ACTUALLY horse colors. That way when you search for colors in sales or studs you get all horses available for the color(s) and pattern(s) you type in. Some horses say “Snowy Mountainside” for color or “White Sock” when really it’s Tobiano
Farant
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Well, more than 1 year passed and still no updates.. Sad but true! Please, if you don't have time for anything else, just make geldings available. It's the most important thing of all I've mentioned.
{Elite Dressage Horses} - World Record level horses made to move like Jagger.
CBlueberry
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by CBlueberry »

I agree- GELDINGS PLEASE!
"The things we need to learn to do, we learn by doing."
-Lauren Wolk
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Hello! New player here.
I recognize that this topic is *quite old*, but I'd like to add my own opinion (I've played loads of other horse sims and watched some of them go down the drain).
Yes, it would be beneficial for there to be some limit to how many competitions a player can enter, but I don't think they should cost energy.
I think a player should have a certain number of competitions they can enter horses, ALL horses they own, into every turn (based on the number of horses they own and capped at say, 5-10 per turn). That number could be increased through player skills or potentially spending real life money, but not past a point where it would take more than the 10-20 minutes that it takes turns to regenerate to enter horses into competitions. Pros to this: still energy to train, more money for the game devs, incentive to age horses.
Geldings, I would *love*. And a feature on another game I play is cycle suppressant for mares, which gives them a training boost as well- maybe there would be a way to sell mares basically bonded onto CS so that they couldn't be bred, either?
Horses should fall off of the leaderboards when they die or retire, or if their owner is inactive (doesn't age them) for more than a few weeks- however, if the owner decides to come back on and age them a couple times within a month or so of them falling off the leaderboard, they should be able to recover their prior spot. This provides an incentive for players to log on and age their horses, as well. I don't know how this game deals with death/retiring yet, however (as I'm only on year 3).
I would love for a genetic potential leaderboard to be added as well! I'm going to assume that there isn't a maximum genetic potential in the game, so it would provide an incentive for players to continue to breed (and thus age) their horses (and potentially work with some of the rarer breeds that have less competition).
Toodles123
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Toodles123 »

Totally!! Why is there a tab for geldings on the FOR SALE page but no geldings allowed in the game?
hellobellotello
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by hellobellotello »

Yes! I agree!!!! I also own one of the horses you bred. His Sire is that gorgeous stallion that I found this post on! But I have to say that I am all in for your idea! I also wish we could be friends! :)
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Farant wrote:As I play the game, I encounter more and more weird places where interface should be improved.
The first one I'd like to mention is competitions. Given that I have a stallion I'd like to enter in all lvl 1 competitions, it's not possible to sort competitions out by gender. Geldings do not exist, but there are competitions made for them and I have to check every single one before entering. Seriously?

Same one for breeds. There are tons of breed-specific competitions and no way to sort them out.
Yes!!
naturegirl04
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by naturegirl04 »

i just recently started playing and all these sound great i am getting pretty bored of the game as is i feel it would be more fun with these new implements you are all talking about and i do understand it takes time i just wish there was more like a competition to the competitions also when we enter competitions id like to know what place i got it would be cool to have a results specific to the competitions you enter that's all i have to say thanks for reading .
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

naturegirl04 wrote:i just recently started playing and all these sound great i am getting pretty bored of the game as is i feel it would be more fun with these new implements you are all talking about and i do understand it takes time i just wish there was more like a competition to the competitions also when we enter competitions id like to know what place i got it would be cool to have a results specific to the competitions you enter that's all i have to say thanks for reading .
If you click on the title of the discipline from the horse's page (that they have results in) you can view all of their individual results! ^-^
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 10, 2024 12:55 am

It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 12:55 am